Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Az07

Rehan even remembered the day he met seher! This is interesting. He was watching seher for a long time before entering sm.  He is thinking zain is her bf. hope he will soon realise that zain is only her BFF. Sonia! I am waiting for her entry. Seems like she is only rehans  way of running away from seher. How they both are going to work together? Glad that sahil noticed the tension between sehaan. Where ever you mentioned about zoya made me cry. I miss my zoya baby. Continue soon.

I wanted to inject Zoya and Asad into this story as well. Not just the other family members. After all, they are a major precsence in the girl's lives.

Yes Zain...her BFF and Sonia...wait and see! Some high voltage drama is coming up.
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update

Oh sanam ahil too cute
I'm imagining a fat pregnant Sanam tooo sweet

Hmmm rehan liked her too
Let's see how they connect

Great job
Thanks
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pagalpinky

Nice update

Oh sanam ahil too cute
I'm imagining a fat pregnant Sanam tooo sweet

Hmmm rehan liked her too
Let's see how they connect

Great job
Thanks

Sanam is not fat. She is just pregnant. I remember being 5 months pregnant and hardly anyone even noticed I was pregnant. My stomach was so small and I had not gained much weight. I was channeling that here! I remember this girl at work doing a double take when I told her. Of course towards the end, you always show! :)

As always, Aahil finds it hard to keep his hands off his wife. Lol

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love your story :) so much potential ! 😊 Aahil and Sanam are of course the best ^^ I hope to see a lot of them even if this story is focused on Seher and Rehan. Update soon !
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON PM PLZ
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update! <33 
Seher is going to work under Rehan ðŸ˜† This is going to be rather interesting with both of them ignoring each other and the SaHil! <3333 the fluff is killing me! I love how you added my AsYa bbys to the mix. ðŸ˜³
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update mandy... continue soon...
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was so cute!! 
Rehaan watching Seher - that scene was great. I really liked the fact that he was just as mesmerised as Aahil is by Sanam lol.

And I thought your explanation that Sanam was just a crush for Rehaan was wonderful. The whole "Sanam reserved her fire and spice for Aahil which turned into love" was epic. I think it was a fantastic explanation for their love triangle. 

UFFFTT the Sanam and. Aahil scene was amazing. It was so realistic, I could actually imagine them being like that after marriage. 

Great update dear!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tannakstar

This was so cute!! 

Rehaan watching Seher - that scene was great. I really liked the fact that he was just as mesmerised as Aahil is by Sanam lol.

And I thought your explanation that Sanam was just a crush for Rehaan was wonderful. The whole "Sanam reserved her fire and spice for Aahil which turned into love" was epic. I think it was a fantastic explanation for their love triangle. 

UFFFTT the Sanam and. Aahil scene was amazing. It was so realistic, I could actually imagine them being like that after marriage. 

Great update dear!

I am most enjoying writing Sanam and Aahil scenes. Because they are a normal couple now, and that is usually how normal couples behave. They give each other stick and get sarcastic sometimes. At least that is how my hubby and I are most of the time. I just tried to add the element of romance + realism to them. After nearly 4 years of being married, they would have a very comfortable rapport.

Glad you liked it! 
Rikitha thumbnail
Wow great update it was beautifully written