Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by D3viL

oh .. our fan group of abhisheik bachchan noticed that loss .. we offer our condolences if you are reading this MID.. we killed you because we are jealous husbands. 

So you're the one who reported her? I did have a feeling... tsk.. not cool at all. 
Originally posted by hotm3ss

So you're the one who reported her? I did have a feeling... tsk.. not cool at all. 

as president of this fan club , treasurer and secretary it was a unanimous decision to ban her from this section, she is a threat, I don't think I need elaborate .. 
Originally posted by D3viL

I found my soulmate cuz I got banned from the forum! 

@anne... I know that ID of yours was really entertaining.. I love how you come with all these dual personalities! and you are sooo proud and have nooo shame !!! I LOVE IT! sooo what did you end up gifting your husband for your two month anniversary ? LOLOLOL ya'ni that one was you too! I can spot you a mile away!

Dude!!!😲That id was not mine...stop accusing me of such cool things...And all the new ids are not mine..I guess you think about me so much that you end up imagining every member to be me...🥱😆😆
Well you don't have to say...I know that I am AMAZING and great..😳
🤣 lol so i better stay in your good books before I face a ban ! Lol.
Originally posted by princess_farh

🤣 lol so i better stay in your good books before I face a ban ! Lol.

🤣 stay in our good books and you will get that ban!!   where are you from anyway? what sections do you visit? 
And who is going to welcome me? ðŸ¤”

I guess I have seen you somewhere. ðŸ¤”
🤣 im a daily soap addict! Specially zee soaps! So you must have seen me around 1 of the forums! Pavitra rishta being my nasha😳 🤣

which sections do you visit?
I am active in Ek Haseena Thi but I also visit JA, TP, JDJ forums. 
Originally posted by Eternal-Psycho

I am active in Ek Haseena Thi but I also visit JA, TP, JDJ forums. 
pic? Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

pic?

🤣 Haan very soon when I will get my portrait edited by someone ðŸ¤£