Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: AMR_02

Heart_Hacker.. Why don't you try Cricket Unlimited? It has windows version too. In fact  it won't even take up much RAM. Not even half of what Real Cricket takes. Their Quick Challenge mode and tournament mode are interesting... try it and let me know how u like it ...

cricket unlimited crashes everytime for me (L 620 i have) , world championship is good but they are charging us Rs 160 for full game ,i tried purchasing it but my credit card didnt worked for that ..
hope real cricke comes for windows phone
CrickJunkie thumbnail
world champion ship had good graphics , real cricket wasnt impressive  ! Will try cricket unlimited😊
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Now Downloading Cricket Unlimited.😊
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AbhiLovesShreya

Now Downloading Cricket Unlimited.😊

it's a copy version of World championship πŸ˜† the game crashes alot and the batting controls aren't that great ...world championship is a good game ..
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heart_Hacker-

it's a copy version of World championship πŸ˜† the game crashes alot and the batting controls aren't that great ...world championship is a good game ..

Its not a good game actually.. but not a copy of wc cause they are very different in playing style and graphics. and agree, batting controls are bad but worst part is bowling they bowl leg side and ball crashes on the off stamp inspite its being a straight ball.
CrickJunkie thumbnail
hey cricket unlimited is fun. has many features to explore it seems!