Posted: 9 years ago
So me back with another os.
Garg house was fully decorated with flowers and roses.

Rachana was looking herself in the mirror and Gunjan came with sad face.

Rachana:What happened Rachana?KT came na?

Gunjan:No Rachana we all are trying to contact him.But seems he is out of Coverage area.

Rachana started crying and Gunjan giving her consolation that KT will come on time please have patience.

Rachana started weeping badly.At last Dadi had come and said,"Sorry Rachana.Kabir couldn't come" and she shocked.

She was scared and started shivering.And then she put her hands on her beating heart and said,"KT"

Suddenly she wake up in fear.It was her nightmare.Now it was impossible for her to go to sleep.So she came to window.

Rachana was standing near window was looking at Moon.

She was restless today.She was talking with Moon,"My heart beats for Kabir and i am sure that he will come anyhow?but why i can't sleep today?

She started weeping.

Suddenly shail came to her.She saw Rachana and came to her.

Shail put her hand on her head and gave her forehead kiss.

Shail:Rachana,beta why are you restless?Nanhe will come i am sure beta.Trust your love beta.

Rachana:Ma,don't know why but i can't sleep ma.I am afraiding for any Apshakun.

And she hugged her mothe tightly.

Shail: Beta,this is nervousness.Don't feel nervous.Everything will be all right.You will be good wife a good daughter in law beta.

Rachana and shail talking and Shail signed her to sleep on her lap and Rachana put her head in her lap.Shail started to sing Lori.

Rachana lead in to deep sleep.Shail looked at her and again kissed on her forehead and said,"My doll."

At Morning 5'o clock

At Garg Niwas.

Garg family were busy in decoration.Dayal and Shail were looking at decoration arragements.

Dayal:to the worker]Bhaiya,please use best out of best flowers of roses.This is my daughter's engegment.

And he came to Shail:Shail.Let Rachana sleep for some more time.After wedding she will not come here regularly.Let her take rest under my shadow.I can't believe this is my daughter's engegment.

Shail:ha jee,i feel some days ago she is in school uniform going to school.Her crying,her laughing and her dancing in Aangan.First time she wore saree and came to me.Jee,our daughter really grown up?

And shail put her head on Dayal's shouler,"Betiya jaldi badi ho jati hai"

Dayal:Shail,but when will Kabir come?

Are you serching me"one voice came behind the flowers.

He was Kabir.Kabir came to Dayal and touch his feet and then to shail's.

Shail:long live beta.When you came?

Kabir: looking at Dayal]Please uncle i am sorry.I don't want to hurt you but wanted to give Rachana surprise.

Dayal:[With angry tone]is this your surprise Nanhe?went paris without even informing her?

Kabir:Sorry.Sorry is not enough word for my deed.But please forgive me for this last time.Please please

And Dayal put his hands on  kabir's head and said,"Last time Kabir"and left the place.

Shail: Nane.Chai piyoge?

Kabir:No anty,where is Rachana?

Shail:she is sleeping?uthaoo?

Kabir:may i go to her room anty?

Shail:are ha beta! go and wake her up.She will be most happy.

Kabir entered in Rachana's room.She was sleeping soundly by holding her phone tightly.

Kabir slowly came to her and take that phone.His photo was appeared on cell phone.He smiled at himself.

Kabir can see Rachana's pain on her face so his heart break one beat after seeing Rachana.

Kabir :[himself] Rachana,after so many days i am seeing you.But Missed you so much Rachana.I love you so so much.I love you more than anything Rachana.

And tears came from his eyes.

He sat opposite side where Rachana was sleeping.He was gazzing her.

Suddenly Rachana opened her eyes for somewhile and she saw Kabir.

Rachana murmered,"Oh god!please god i know this is my dream again.KT is not here.Please god,save me from this nightmare.I can't sleep.KT come soon.I am missing you badly.and she hugged herself and started weeping again.

Kabir removed her tears and that touch make her sense that Kabir is here.

She wake up shockly,"KT aap?

Kabir : {naughtily] Haa main.Who else can come so easily in your room dear?

Rachana: No KT.I don't want to talk to you [controling her tears] i am not important for you.Only you and your work.Am i matters for you KT?

Kabir came to Rachana and tried to hug her.But she refused,"How can i trust you KT?for you work is more imp.I don't object of your work.But you must inform me na?you are not alone KT.Now we are in relationship KT.I think you forgot or you don't want this relationship KT.You are free to think another time.You can break this engegment KT.I totally understand.

After hearing this KT just shouted,"Stop Rachana.for god's sake.

Rachana:No KT.I don't.

And Rachana tried to shout but KT shut her mouth by his hands.

Kabir:I am sorry Rachana.Please forgive me last time.For me you are my breath .You are my life Rachana.I can't live without you.I promise i will not live you alone anytime.I will fulfil all your dreams Rachana.I will prove myself that nobody can love you more than me Rachana.I will love you till my last breath.

Rachana was melting and was listening Kabir's confession.She knew Kabir that for Kabir whe is too precious.

Kabir and Rachana stand in front of each other.

Kabir:Promise me Rachana.You will not leave me.

Rachana:KT.I won't but first you will have to promise me that you will not go anywhere without telling me.

Kabir:[laughing loudly] No but i am going now.

Rachana:Just before some seconds you told me you will not leave me alone and going.

KT:Hey Sweetheart.Yet we are not engegged.First i will get ready for our engegment.Aur aise hi thode le jaoonga.Will come with Barat and will merry you with grand wedding.And then will bring you in Doli.Which you dreamed.

Kabir:Rachana,this is our new beginning.Then our world be more beautiful i promise.Ok Get ready for our new relation.Come to hall.I am waiting for my would be wife eagerly.

And he turned to left the room.

Rachana ran towards him and gave him tight back hug,"I love you KT."

Kabir turned towards her and hugged her tightly and gave her a passionate kiss on her forehead and then to her eyes,"You waited me for long.So ek kiss toh banati hai" and he kissed her eyes.

Rachana pulled him towards her and stayed like that.

They both are enjoying the journey of their new relation.A love forever.

Enjoy and comments welcome.I will not feel bad it you don't like it.Be frank with your comments
yaahoo i am the first!!!

mindlowing os alka..
damn  good
best part was when rachna thought kt is a dream
and then she saw some anger to kt..totally deserving

and the last kiss on eyes..too awesome ..
shail and rachna's part was really cute.

i also wanted this type re-entry in the show  also..

Very nice I wish we could get a scene similar to this on the show but chances are we won't. Awesome Os mother and daughter bonding very good.Rabir scene nicely written, father very concerned and convincing.
To b frank from yesterday i was waiting for ur os.
Read just now ...
Now i feel its worth of waiting...
God i wish all this happens in the show same to same...
I would love to read it...
U were just awesome...

Now waiting for such scenes in show...
Brilliant OS!πŸ‘
It was just soo sweet!!
The way  you showed KT's pic in Rachna's phone was just so beautiful..

I love how you showed KT giving Rachna a surprise, it was so sweet.😳
Ha ha..Rachna thought she was dreaming about KT but he was actually there.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And last but not least beautiful ending, it was very sweet!!! :)

Loved it!❀️

Also, your name btw?😊
Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
I read it this morning, but then got so busy I haven't had time to respond.πŸ˜•  Finally have the time

Alka, I love, love, love itπŸ˜† It was well worth the wait!

Such a sweet OS! I swear I could visualize everything happening as I read.
Rachna sleeping with her phone so near, aww, missing her KT so much.

Too cute Rachna thinking  that his arrival it was all a dream.

Thanks so much for posting itπŸ€—

Awesome os alka...
To tell u the truth,luved it so so much, by god ki kasam...
Sachi, very beautifully written...
The maa-beti bonding too gud :D
N tht suprise of kabir oh wow...so cute...:P
Hayee mera kabir kitna sona lagraha hoga, if they showed something like this ;)
Awww n rachna very sweet yaar alka...
Awesome story
Oh my gosh!!!😲
Y am I late for this beautiful os...😭
Sachi me ek baat batao,I've been waiting since  whn u said k u will be giving a suprise os..
I ws so impatient, tht I ws like, ohh kab ayega, kab ayega os...
Now am like sabar ka fal achcha hi nahi bohot achcha hota haiπŸ˜ƒ
Just superb alka...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Big round of applause 4 uπŸ‘
N tht whn kabir comes to suprise rachna is fab...😳
N she sleeping with her phone with kabir's pic hayye...too cuteπŸ˜›
N their convo oh my god totally out of words...😊
Thank u so so much 4 such a lovely os ...😳
U made us enjoy with your beautiful writing 
N your wonderful story...
I'll be waiting 4 your next os or shall I say ff!? :P