Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Rahulll... Sameeraaa Savitri Devi's and Dushyant's voice echoed throughout the corridor scaring most of the people standing and passing by but the two love birds were  beyond hearing them. Sameera Savitri Devi screamed pushing Dushyant a bit wanting to pull Sameera away from the creature who was kissing her and holding her tight. Rahul Dushyant's voice was not any good as it depicted anger and hatred for Sameera who was running her hands on his soon to be son-in-law's hair and kissing him as if he was her property.

Sameera Savitri Devi pulled her away but then Rahul grabbed her and smacked his lips wanting to finish the kiss they had started. He was far away from the reality of his own family and the others watching them with their eyes wide open. Hmm Rahul Savitri Devi almost closed her eyes stepping behind hearing Sameera moan like tat while Dushyant Handa was burning in anger hearing Sameera take Rahul's name.

She is the one whom you chose for your Maan, Savitri Devi.. aisi ladki. Savitri Devi turned hearing Duyyhant. Her eyes turned blood red as he continued insulting her the girl who just jumped on my Rahul even when her own fianc was with her.. aise character ki ladki.. chi..this was not expected from you Mrs. Khuranna.

Oh really then I suppose you need to check who grabbed her right now in from of me Mr. Dushyant Handa.. aapka she turned pointing at Rahul whose hands were now all over Sameera's back your so called good character Rahul Chopra just grabbed Sameera from me and kissed her.. or dekho  zara aakhen khol ke ki uske haath kaha tak jaa rahe hain... waise galati uski nahi hain jab Dushyant Handa hi aisa ho tho wat can the world expect from the boy whom he selected for his so called princess.

Mrs. Khuranna Dushyant Handa glared at her with anger wanting to pull tat tongue from her mouth. Rahul he tore away his gaze from her and concentrated on calling Rahul wanting to prove who seduced whom into this room. Rahul he called again and not getting any answer Mr. Chopra pulled his son away and slapped him right on his face getting him back into the real world. Dad Rahul whispered still heavy with his desires and the mind blowing kiss aap yaha.

Wat the hell is going on Rahul and she he said pointing at Sameera who was wiping her lips why the hell is she with you and in this room? Mr. Chopra demanded for an answer and Rahul almost blushed but before the poor lover boy could say anything Dushyant Handa opened his mouth. Why question our Boy, Chopra... Dekh nahi sakthe ki kaunsi ladki hain uske saath.. Khuranna ki choice and maine kaha tha ki she is the cheapest thing tat Mrs. Savitri Devi Singh Khuranna has chosen.

Wat do you mean Handa? Dushyant turned with a smirk and looked at Savitri who was boiling red.  I mean you chose a seducer for you grandson Mrs. Khuranna but instead of seducing your Maan she tried seducing Rahul.. bechaare ko pata bhi nahi chala hoga ki kya ho raha hain.

Dhoodh peeta bacha hain kya aapka Rahul? She smirked evilly seeing his face turning pale and then red and if so then why is he getting married to your daughter.. aisa nahi hain ki ushmein koi kharabi hain.. hain kya Handa. He roared and almost jumped on her if not Geet who rushed next to him and stopped him from pouncing on her while Maan did not take time to stand next to his dadima.

Meri Geet meri shaan hain Savitri and even if you take a lamp and try to search a girl like her you will never ever do. He said with his voice filled with pride for his granddaughter.  But you would not understand it Mrs. Khuranna... dhimang nahi hain tumare paas.

I see she smirked evilly then why chose a boy like him for her? She asked pointing at Rahul who was looking from her to Dushyant and back at her not getting to know why and for wat they were arguing. But like always people like you would not get a boy like my Maan... the only one who is the best. Savitri Devi smiled and her smile was nothing less than any evil clearly showing tat she won this round showing him where he stood and before you say or do.. I break off this alliance Mr. Singhania. Maan smirked inwardly the moment his Dadima said those words but you may have the boy Handa...kya hain na Savitri Devi ko copy karna bhari pad saktha hain... so take him and get him married to your princess.

But Mrs. Khuranna Singhania tried to coax her back but she raised her hand making him to shut his mouth. Its final Singhania.. galati ho ya na ho but right now after seeing this I don't want your daughter anywhere near by son and my family. Singhania glared at Sameera who looked so cool as if she was not at all affected with these so called talks. Maan who was now smiling and smirking stepped back giving place for his Dad to stand next to his Dadima.

And  we do not want Rahul Chopra. Mohinder came into action and stood next to his father making Geet to step behind. I don't want my daughter to cry after seeing all this.. I m glad tat we got to know the truth even before we could decide on the engagement date. Chopra was mute he could not say a word and started to curse his son for ruining everything he had planned. And Mrs. Khuranna its not tat we are here for some competition but to think about our children so stop thinking tat we would copy you. Na Sameera aapke Maan ke liye theek hain na Rahul meri Geet ke liye. Yash nodded at his words and though they were business rivals they had never thought badly about each other. He is right Maa.. hum tho sirf apne bacho ki khushi ke liye yeh sab kar rahe the but we were wrong... yeh dono he looked at Sameera and Rahul pata nahi how could not we see wat they are. Rahul and Sameera looked at each of them giving them angry glares and then without any hesitation they opened their mouth only to give them the most shocking news of their life.

Humne shaadi kar li... we are married. Everyone froze hearing the two say those words together. Their eyes refused to blink while Savitri Devi and Dusyant were about to faint if not their sons supporting them in such crises. Wat.. did.. you..both.. just... say. Dusyant Handa tried to be normal but his words started to shatter having difficulty to come out.

We are married... shaadi kar li hum dono ne. Maan almost fell down but Vicky rushed to his side and held him. You ok. Maan nodded holding Vicky for support. Aapne tho game hi badal di Bro..kya plan hain. Maan looked at Sameera and Rahul and then at Vicky saying plan.. yeh mera plan nahi tha Vicky..yeh shaadi.. kahi mere kaan tho bhaj nahi rahe hain na.

Wat do you mean... Yeh sab.. Maan shook his head for a no making Vicky confused. I just planned this Vicky...I had someone follow them and came to know they were meeting since last 4 days... and I was sure tat had a thing in between.. so I had paid two waiters to speak about them in front of our families... I knew they would skip and get away and just before coming here I got a message from one of the men who kept eyes on Rahul tat he had booked a room in this hotel... and rest is wat happened but yeh shaadi. Vicky's eyes were wide and he was shocked as he did not know tat his bro was so smart and planned so much. But whatever Bro this is far better now.. ab tho yeh dono ka patta hi cut. Maan smiled a bit still not getting when this happened.

You are joking Singhania and Chopra both asked their children not wanting to believe. No Dad..its true.. we both are married. Rahul pulled Sameera by her waist and held her as if she was his. We got married today morning in the temple.. sirf court registration baaki hain. Singhania and Chopra were dead. They could not believe wat they heard and just kept gaping at them.

Darji Pooja jumped finally enjoying the drama and wanting to have some more fun. Hum tho bach gaye... wat if Rahul had to hide this news and get engaged to Di... kya hota Darji. Dushyant nodded his head not knowing wat to say. He was still looking at Rahul just like Savitri was staring at Sameera who suddenly questioned them did you both know each other.

No we met just 5 days before. Sameera said with excitement in her voice. And you did not think anything else.. just got married. Sameera nodded with yeth another big smile haan you can say love at first sight.. waise you are too old Dadima and you don't understand all this.. waise your Maan.. I swear he is just as bore as those saas bahu soaps... its like he is a gay or does not have any libido for sex.

Wat Maan pushed himself in front hearing Sameera and from the other side Geet was burning hearing Sameera say all tat shit about her Maan. Wat.. isn't it true. You should learn something from Rahul, Maan.. just 2 meetings and we were together on bed.. and I must say he is just mind-blowing the way I prefer.. so you and me never ever. Maan could not believe wat he heard. His detective must have missed so much but he was happy now hearing. He looked at Geet who was burning and he knew why. Who would know wat his libido could do. He smiled and smirked mouthing an I love you and she calmed down a bit.

I seriously can't believe it Dushyant said with his hand on his heart. Mohinder lets go before we hear anything more about them. Mohinder nodded and Dushyant looked up to see Savitri Devi staring at Sameera and before anyone would stop her hand met Sameera's cheek tat stung with her slap. He was right... you are the cheapest thing I have known in my life. Geet beamed with happiness as Dadima slapped Sameera and talking about my Maan then trust me you are not even the dirt tat sticks on his shoes and she walked away grabbing Maan's hand before the Handa's would leave.

This was not done, this could not be done. Her days ever since the encounter with Sameera's and Rahul's so called wedding she had been not able to neither meet Maan nor talk to him properly and now she and her boiling father Mohinder Handa were marching towards the conference room to meet Mr. Shah who was the head for the Govt project. She knew the reason but she was scared seeing her father just like an injured tiger and though she wanted this to happen but right now she wanted Mr. Shah to dissolve this project and end this so called fight for superiority in construction business. Bajaji.. aap theek nahi kar rahe ho... ish tarah tho...

Mr. Handa she heard and then looked ahead to see tat they were inside the conference room and then her eyes landed on the other figure who was sitting with an evil smile on his face. If she had time she would definitely droll on him, her Maan but right now she could not. Hello Mohinder she heard again and then her eyes landed on Yash Singh Khuranna who equally smiled evilly like Maan but not more than him and she was sure this meeting would turn into a battle field and she would be the one to die.

How the hell this can be done? Mohinder yelled throwing the file across the room ignoring Yash  and his greetings  and Geet almost jumped in fear seeing her father boiling in anger. And you Mohinder pointed at Mr. Shah you will pay for it.. you will..

And if you don't then it's your loss. Maan's voice was calm but it was a clear threatening voice tat proved his words. And you think I would believe a Khuranna? Maan smirked and Geet though a tigress was almost shaking her head seeing Maan giving evil smirk to her father. Babaji aaj yeh Maan pakka humara the end karnewala hain.. main aahuti dene aa rahi hoon babajiii.

It's the matter of pride and ego Mr. Handa. Maan's words pierced Mohinder and he fists clenched tighter wanting to slap Maan for his right assumptions and as far as I know losing would be more dangerous for you.

Mr. Handa Mr. Shah picked up the file and said keeping it on the table. It's done. Mohinder narrowed his gaze on him almost scaring the hell out of the poor fat fellow who held one of the most important position in the Govt office.  Maan Singh Khuranna has given enough proofs against Chopra and as a rule he had to be thrown out.

I don't care Mohinder said clear cut not wanting to do wat Shah wanted. It's Chopra who cheated and I don't agree on this new contract. Maan sat coolly on his chair and Geet narrowed her eyes at his demur clearly not liking the way he was behaving. Then you lose Mr. Handa. Mohinder wanted to snap at Shah but then he felt a tug at his hand and saw Geet giving him a small smile. Mr. Shah can I see the details tat proves Chopra cheated. Shah nodded and gave her the file tat contained all the details about how Chopra cheated to get the contract.

So Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna she stressed on his whole name and Maan liked tat attitude. He wanted to grab and kiss her but he knew tat she was serious. If you had proofs against him then why did you delay? Maan did not say anything for few seconds wanting to irritate her but then he could not see her in tension. Ms. Handa she nodded her head when I  got to know about his quotations I was pretty not sure but then I got the copy of it and studied the details and as you see I have quoted everything tat made me doubt on Chopra.

So Geet said with same intensity he used. I had to be sure tat none of the Chopra's or the person who gave him my quotations and for tat I had to work  all alone and it was my bad luck or say tatone of my staff who had been working on the finance cheated on me for chopra and his money. Geet was shocked hearing it and even hurt tat Maan had not even said a word about all this to her. But tats just not the case even in Mr. Shah's office Chopra had his man giving him the last minute details so tat they could get the contract and to be shocked Maan looked over Mohinder and said Mr. Handa, Chopra had his own man working for you too. Mr. Dixit who is assisting your finance head had given out your details so tat Chopra could get the contract along with you and rest I don't want to tell why he did. Mohinder was shocked though he had got minute details about the cheating he now realized why Chopra had suddenly turned to close to him. And as the clause says Khuranna's and Handa's are at same quotations and need to work together on the project. Maan judged Mohinder and said and we don't have a problem. I have signed it and you...

And wat if we don't want to work with Khuranna's. Maan's eyed turned wide in shock and then anger was clearly visible in them. You know Mr. Maan tat Khuranna's and Handa's do not work together but they compete for superiority so isn't this so called contract a waste of time. Maan was muted he was unable to say anything and Geet was completely enjoying this. She wanted to teach him a lesson for keeping her away from all this and now he wanted her to sign the contract. And Mr. Shah Geet looked at Shah with  anger showing tat she was  a Handa too  wasn't this project ours.. Handa Constructions then why did you not let us know before you got this contract ready. Mr. Shah tried to say something but Geet raised her hand throwing the file on the table don't start with all rules and regulations. I have heard it before isn't it mandatory for the authorities to inform the concern company first.

Ms. Handa Geet's anger rose to a new level and without a word she asked Maan to shut with her hand tat she used to shut Mr. Shah. M asking you something Mr. Shah.. wasn't it necessary for you to inform us. Mr. Shah nodded and then said meekly we did not have time Ms. Handa... it was already too late and I have to answer my top officials. Geet smirked and it was evil. So there's nothing to talk about. I dissolve this contract on behalf of Handa Constructions Mr. Shah. Everyone was shocked but Maan was angry and he wanted to straddle The Geet Handa right now in front of everyone.

Then it belongs to Khuranna Constructions. Mohinder's blood boiled hearing Shah say it.  He had worked day and night and had seen his daughter sacrificing her sleep for this project and just coz tat Chopra cheated he would not let the project go into the hands of Khuranna's. I agree to the contract. Geet was shocked and she turned to see her father with shock and anger tat she was trying to suppress. Sign it Geet...

Mohinder Yash finally spoke having heard from everyone. He always admired the girl as she was someone who carried herself just like her father and her Darji when it comes to business. We pay fight for business Mohinder but we aren't enemies or anything like tat. Mohinder nodded hating tat Yash was right. They were competitors and though they did not like each other much he knew his younger daughter and Annie were best of the friends. And this project would be a huge success for our kids.. Maan and Geet would be raising themselves higher with this project much higher then wat they are now.

Hmmm Mohinder nodded without wasting a second and Maan smiled with happiness. He looked at Geet but then she turned her back to him in anger clearly indicating tat he did not have any chance right now.  M in Mr. Shah Mohinder said asking for the original papers. My daughter Geet Handa will lead the project as decided. He said giving the file to Geet so tat she could sign but I would be personally inspecting it. Yash smirked knowing wat Mohinder was thinking and so he was having the same thoughts wanting to be sure tat Handa's don't create any problem. And so will me.

Precap: Working together...πŸ˜‰

Do like and comment.

NEXT : PART 8

Edited by sdlife19 - 9 years ago
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me first
omg really they got married sammera n rahul
n lived the nok jgok of maaneet
so finally they will work together
but i wanted maaneet's marriage πŸ˜‰ 😭 Edited by harman12 - 9 years ago
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Awesm update sameera nd rahul got married 🀣
both hitlers r in big shock πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
chopras cheatd handas 😲 bt maan was der 4 rescue 😊
nw both r gonna wrk tgr cant wait 2 c dem tgr waitng 4 nxt part
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aahaaa full table turn hogaya
yaha toh splendid update dii
maja aa gaya
waiting for next maaneet working n romancing
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...

rahul and samerra got married..
poor maan got little attack listening that...

so maaneet going to work on the project together...

loved it...

continue soon
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Rahul-Sam out. Maan really planned well and now will be working with Geet so full chance for romanceπŸ˜‰
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update :-) :-) lovd the tiftin btw maaneet .. Continue soon waitng
azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww ...
i luvd this ff ...
i read this in one go ... n felt its tremendous
nyc ud ...
rahul n sam hheheheeh maan ko bhi shock kar dia shadi karke ...
awesome uddd

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely hilarous  shocking cute update..omg dadi and dadarji ki shocking face seeing rahul and sam ksiisng me laughing laughing, my stomach is paining and another shock which made my maan too faint hearing sam and rahul married was lovely..opps sam how dare u say abt my maan ask geet how he is in bed, he wont touch flirthy like u, he only belongs to his geet..dadi ki slap for sam was lovely..te way my naughty maan  ki plan to grab te deal and want to work with his geet but geet ki angry thinking he hide it from her was lovely..now my maan babu have to manofly his geet..i love te update so much