dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome ...thanks for the pm...😊
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WHAT IS THE PLAN VICKY HAS COME UP WITH TO GET MAAN AND GEET MARRIED
MAAN WAS JEALOUS SEEING GEET IN THE REVEALING DRESS - HE CANT BEAR ANYBODY LOOKING AT HIS JAAN WITH BAD EYES
sabiharita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh waiting for maneet crazy nightout...what gonnaaa happy im getting naughty idea ðŸ˜‰
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Just read all the parts
Awesome ff
A really different concept
Loved it
Specially maan talking to Babaji was icing on the cake
Update soon
Waiting...
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amaizing one first i shock msk gone crazy talking with mansion but maan the way heshare his heart n said those word amizing he is truly love geet 
hope vicky plan work but y handas n khurnaa are enemy ?
geet eear short dress maan not like it 
waitng for next
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TEASERS

Maannn Geet screamed the moment she heard the ripping sound of something. She turned and saw Maan standing with his eyes wide and then her eyes reached behind him and next moment she was laughing holding her tummy. OMG... OMG.. Maan.. aap.. I mean... you..Bunny.. OMG... wat.. no it cant...

Nooo Maan's voice echoed in the room the moment he touched his bump seeing Geet pointing at and laughing. Nooo.. You bloody...

Maannn.. No don't... Geet pounced on Maan seeing him all set to kill the little Bunny. I will kill him Jaan. I swear I will kill him.. he tore my boxers.. dekho he ripped them from behind. Maan turned showing Geet his bump cheeks tat were visible due to his torn boxers now.

Why don't you unwrap tat towel and talk baby? Geet asked with all innocence irritating Maan. You know you would look sexy and hot and yeah such talks should be made in such environment.. after all we are planning for our wedding. Geet smiled taking a step near Maan and then posing sexily tracing her finger on his abs. You know for the special feel of getting married to the most handsome man.. kya kehte hain haan Greek God.

Sachi kya Maan asked grabbing her by her waist and sniffing into her hair taking her aroma. But will you be able to keep your mouth away from me. She flinched with a shiver hearing his unsaid words too. You remember wat you did when I was in my last semester of my Master's.. yaad hain na.

Hmm she blushed remembering tat unknowingly in dire need of some closeness she had placed her mouth on his most intimate part of his anatomy and then hell had broken lose on Maan. You scared of my mouth baby? Maan smirked parting his face and giving her a devilish true Khuranna smile. Scared tat you may run off seeing the huge length down there Jaan. Her eyes instantly reached own in order to see how long it had been now.

Enjoy the teasers...

And no update unless I get my 195+ likes for PART 11 and next update on page 130.

sriif thumbnail
sensual teaser... bunny romancing maan ... ðŸ¤£
srikantharaja thumbnail
omg aawesome teaser waiting for next upate eagarly please update yaar we are wiating for so long giving awesome waiting the update is killing  ... please update wonder what happen when he was studying master... ??? 130 pg  we can full fill please every one comment and like so we ccan get the update faster so please every one dont' miss a chance to get the great update so please evryone like and comment ðŸ˜ƒ
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Nice teaser 😳
waitng 4 d update 😃
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hot teasers.. waiting for update