Posted: 9 years ago
โญ๏ธ Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deewangi

WOW thread...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AMAZING writeup...LOVELY PICS yaaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks alot.I am glad that u like the post n pics. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post yaar
in mb1 both the leads characterization was very good. i liked till the start of heroine track. after that no story, nothing. afer leap no characterization of the leads. pathetic
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal99

nice post yaar
in mb1 both the leads characterization was very good. i liked till the start of heroine track. after that no story, nothing. afer leap no characterization of the leads. pathetic

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks kajal,n agree wth you.Also heroine track wud hv been much better if they focus on RM more than wrong twists n turns.
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice post..
Of course madhubala is one of the character remains in heart for ever..  It was truly amazing to watch madhu...being aggressive, submissive, caring... Its one of the rich character in telly land.. bold n beautiful.. 

Thanks for this post..
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

Nice post..

Of course madhubala is one of the character remains in heart for ever..  It was truly amazing to watch madhu...being aggressive, submissive, caring... Its one of the rich character in telly land.. bold n beautiful.. 

Thanks for this post..

๐Ÿ˜ณWelcome and thanks Pramila. I am glad that you like it.Agree it was a rich and memorable character in telly land,bold and beautiful Madhubala.
romitag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One of the best post on madhu. ..very nice deepti. .i loved reading it. .u r a great writer. .u should start writing stories here. .They will be loved like ur posts๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romitag

One of the best post on madhu. ..very nice deepti. .i loved reading it. .u r a great writer. .u should start writing stories here. .They will be loved like ur posts๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks a lot Romi for appriciation n encouragement. I am so hpy n glad that you liked it. So sweet of you. yup,i love writing n i will keep in mind your advice.
Rose_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post on Madhubala...lovely description&wite up๐Ÿ˜›