Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rossete-

Beautiful post on Madhubala...lovely description&wite up๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks a lot. I am glad that you like it.
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely and Amazing post Deepa  ๐Ÿ‘beautiful pics .. lovely poems perfect .. for me its Drashti Dhami which made Madhubala character worth watching love her so much as Madhubal 
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadumaneet

lovely and Amazing post Deepa ๐Ÿ‘beautiful pics .. lovely poems perfect .. for me its Drashti Dhami which made Madhubala character worth watching love her so much as Madhubal

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks so much Sadu,
i am so hpy that u like post n pics.
yes it ws Drashti Dhami who gv life to Madhubala,me too love her so much as Madhubala.
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANKS for the PM, would have missed it , otherwise.

I am glad , somebody , made a post on the character MADHUBALA,...it was a beautiful, charming and enigmatic character...fully justifying to the name Madhubala.

The important point is that Drashti Dhami, made it into an immortal character, with her superb portrayal.

I didnt know , you had a poet in you...on SPA , thread, i found various talents and writing styles of people, which was missing on the main forum...and some good friends.

Keep on sharing your thoughts.

Ohhh...i loved loved the pics...and the poetry. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExclusiveChic

THANKS for the PM, would have missed it , otherwise.

I am glad , somebody , made a post on the character MADHUBALA,...it was a beautiful, charming and enigmatic character...fully justifying to the name Madhubala.

The important point is that Drashti Dhami, made it into an immortal character, with her superb portrayal.

I didnt know , you had a poet in you...on SPA , thread, i found various talents and writing styles of people, which was missing on the main forum...and some good friends.

Keep on sharing your thoughts.

Ohhh...i loved loved the pics...and the poetry. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ[DIV]

๐Ÿ˜ณMy pleasure Hoor, and thanks a lot for liking the post, poetry and pics and for your appriciation.I am so happy that you liked it. I wanted to make it from long time.Yes Madhubala was a unique and as you said beautiful,charming and enigmatic character, and Drashti gave life to the character of Madhubala.โญ๏ธEdited by RM14 - 9 years ago
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

๐Ÿ˜ณMy pleasure Hoor, and thanks a lot for liking the post, poetry and pics and for your appriciation.I am so happy that you liked it. I wanted to make it from long time.Yes Madhubala was a unique and as you said beautiful,charming and enigmatic character, and Drashti gave life to the character of Madhubala.โญ๏ธ

The character gave name and fame to Drashti, also, in return...She became a household name as Madhubala...

my mom , whenever she sees Drashti anywhere, her response,      hey, its your Madhubala
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ExclusiveChic

The character gave name and fame to Drashti, also, in return...She became a household name as Madhubala...

my mom , whenever she sees Drashti anywhere, her response,      hey, its your Madhubala

Agree with you.My mom also says her Madhubala n if anybdy doesn't know her name than also they easily recognize her wth Madhubala name.So yes the char. was loved by ppl n Drashti became a household name as Madhubala.
ferii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey yaar this is fantastic fabulous post โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
I just loved it and pics r just
Thanks a lot for pm dear ๐Ÿค—
Drashti Dhami as Madhubala was just a treat to watch and now I really miss again thanks a lot for this one ๐Ÿ˜Š
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
First of all a big clap fr u.such It's beautiful post Deepti.Love what u wrote in this post.Agree with each and every word u wrote here.Yes Madhubala is and always will be special in our heart thanks to Drashti Dhami who made this charectr so special fr us.Never though I will miss Madhubala this much after it's ending bt I thing this is called Drashti Dhami magic,Missing Madhu very much nw-a-days.Thanks deepti to dedicate this special post to her,Loving all pics each and every words of ur post very much๐Ÿ˜Š
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ferii

Hey yaar this is fantastic fabulous post โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
I just loved it and pics r just
Thanks a lot for pm dear ๐Ÿค—
Drashti Dhami as Madhubala was just a treat to watch and now I really miss again thanks a lot for this one ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ณ Its my pleasure Rasha n thanks alot. I am hpy that you loved the post n pics. Drashti as Madhubala was really a treat to watch.She looked gorgeous,elegant,classy, stunning n potrayed Madhubala perfectly n superbly. She has done a marvellous job in MB.Loved her in MB. ๐Ÿ‘