Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ...deepz...

drama queen

bachpan se hi hun😎
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey welcome to our kmh family hope u will enjoy ur time here.
And nice plot. Between whats ur name??
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg!! new writer!!

deepz 🤗
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 1
She once again glanced at the vast sea that spread in front of her,the sweet melodious sound and the fresh aroma filled her nose even that couldn't deduce her inner havoc she turned around to see some children playing wid their parents how she wished to be as carefree as those kids but life cant be that simple to her.

She once again looked at the message that she had received from Mrs.Anitha,the caretaker in oldage home.She opened the msg and read it again it is nothing but an alarm to inform her that she is running out of time to provide money for her mother's medicines.She thought how it would be easy to simply erase the msg and say that she hadn't received but what vil she do to the calls that she has been getting since morning.

Just then the phone started to ring she picked it up with a huge sigh.Mrs.Anitha was panting at the other end.
Arohi:hello

Mrs.Anitha:Arohi beta thank god u r fine.I thought something happened to u..

Arohi bit her lip in guilt.

Arohi:"thanks for the concern Mrs.Anitha am perfectly fine i was so busy in searching for my new job thatsy i couldn't pickup ur calls am so sorry i couldn't get any funds"
she was at the verge of crying.

Mrs.Anitha:"I could understand ur state beta,but am completely helpless.If i could i would hav done everything to help u,if u want i can help u to find loan for u".

Arohi smiled at the kind lady's words she has already done so much for her,arohi
didn have the heart to ask more from her.

Arohi:no Mrs.Anitha i cud manage it i vil surely come and pay the required payments today.

Mrs.Anitha:okay beta take care bye.
The tears which she hold during the phone convo finally made its way she started sobbing.
Just then she felt something unusual that she has been watched by someone.She turned to her right and came across a pair of deep brown eyes wer staring at her curiously that brown orbs wer so deep she found herself drowing into it.That deep brown pools belong to a very handsome face he was wearing a polo T-shirt and a dark blue jeans.

His soft black hair was ruffling in the breeze.He was sitting on the chase which is only five feet away frm her.Just then she realised that she has been shamelessly checking out the stranger and frm his evil smirk it was fully evident that he didn missed her checking out session.She felt her cheeks were growing red wid embarassment its not her fault she cant help it he was the most handsome guy she had ever met.Nah its not like she haven't dated any guy she hs dated one or two but tey wer on average range, he was something different just like some greek god.Before she cud come up wid any excuse she saw the living temptation approaching her wid longer strides. 

I know its short vil try to giv longer updates in furture
plz do like and comment😊

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ME FIRST

Arohi bechari majboor is berehm duniya se dukhi..
aww... emphasize with her😭

okay first meeting or staring..is so cool..
dono ghooring each other😳

chota sa tha par nixt time apun ko bada update mangta h😎

written awsmly well👍🏼

Edited by Sneha_kmh - 9 years ago