Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Arre vah...direct wife pe jump...kya baat hai...😳
yep😳
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Madhu-n-kaddu

Why Aru is so Dukhi ?????? πŸ˜•

Why Arjun is so despo ?????? πŸ˜³

Why Arjun placed this condition to Aru ?????? πŸ€“U vil cm toknow

Will Aru accept it n will b his wife ????  ( Off course she will  πŸ˜‰) 
( Then Love will grow between dem  )vil seeπŸ˜‰

Jaan ne k liye padhte rahiye Pyaar tune Kya Kiya k agle coming updates...  πŸ˜†... N aage bdhte rahiye...  πŸ˜Ž
heheheπŸ˜†thank u so much madhu muaah
Originally posted by MyshaAlvi007

yr dis is getting more n more intresting one after another updates...awww thank u😳
poor arohi iski lyf me kitni prblm hai...i dunno why always arohi hi financialy weak hoti hai :/hainaπŸ˜‰
i luv d description u gave abt Arjun...i must say so tempting it was ;)hehe sab ki sab arjun k dewaanisπŸ˜†
hawww he overheard her nd dat too bak dia jaa k hadd hai ;)
waah bethe bithae job offer too cool bt ye "WIFE" wali job ehm ehm *if u knw wat i mean* LOl😳
update nxt asap
sureπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cuteariya

superb update thanks😊
oh poor arohi so much in problem 😭 😭 yep 
lost her job & trying to find new job
arohi have to pay for her mom but she dnt have money 😭 😭
oh god arjun heard arohi's convo
aww arohi was lost in arjun πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ who can escape frm his charmπŸ˜‰
god what arohi thought abt arjun πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OMG arjun want arohi to b his wife 😲 😲
continue soon dear
sureπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks fr tis lovely comment means lot😊
Originally posted by dakshumhatre

Nice plot plz update soon thanks dear😊
pm me the part
plz add me to ur buddy list😊
Part 3

She looked at him astonished...
Arohi:r u serious??u didn go mad right??i know it must be ur hobby meeting some stranger in the way and ask them to marry u isn't it??u idiot i dont even know who u r??

Arjun:look arohi first hear me out...
She looked at him as he had grown two heads...god wat am doing here i should have
walked from here...am sure any girl wid common sense would have done it but here
i am still standing oops sorry sitting and listening his nonsense...
Arjun:see arohi i come from one of the richest family in the town..
she just rolled her eyes.

Arohi:"yeah haan that has to be the biggest understatement of the year..
Arjun:god vil u please shutup and listen yo me first...listen i come from one of the
biggest family"
she cut him down
Arohi:u have already said that

Arjun:"god u dont know hw to close ur bloody mouth isn't it"with his he moved forward and closed her mouth wid his hand...she just stared at him eyes wide open..
"now hear me out i come from one of the richest family and i know i hav said it already"
she narrowed her eyes.."kya yaar kuch flow mai to bolne do muje..when i got graduated from college my parents want me to look aftr our family business and also want me to marry a nice girl and settle down in my life...if i dont accept ter demands they vil cut my trust funds completely"...
she looked at him amused.

Arohi:so why me??am sure u vil be having lots of girlfriends...why dont u choose anyone from ur girlfriends am sure tey must b dying to grab tis opportunity..
he smirked at her..

Arjun:yeah its true i hav lots and lots of girlfriends..the problem is my parents wont approve any of them and besides tey wud not agree to divorse me after one year..
she felt the sudden urge to slap his handsome face..how dare he assume about girls like tis and also he was brimmimg wid so much selfconfidence..
Arjun:"now see my parents have never met u so they dont know anything abt u...u vil be perfect for tis act they just want some mature girl to keep their son straight in line...all u have to do is just act wid me...v vil get married in one or two weeks and after one year we get divorced with mutual consent..aur haan listen sleeping wid me is another added advantage if u want u can use it thats ur well and wish...i know am irresistable"he chuckled at her expression.

Arohi:"wow now who is beaming with self confidence??jao jaake kisi aur ko dedo teri offer i know am in need of money par mein yesa kaam nai karne waali hoon"with tis she turned around to leave..he pulled her back by her elbow and took her cellphone from her hand and type something on it then his phone started to ring...he saved her number in his mobile and also saved his number on her mobile too..
Arjun:"dek muje ladkiyon ka psycology achi tara patha hai am sure u vil be back to me soon"
she snatched her mobile from his hand and walked away..

After 2 days

Continuous ringing of her cellphone broke her beauty sleep..she took the phone from her bedside table it was Mrs.Anitha's call she know the purpose tis call holds..after the beach incident she has searched for a job day and night but she cudn't find a single job...she don't even have a single penny then how cud she lend money for her mother's medicines?
she is in a complete miserable state now..she felt like all the doors were shut...
she dont have the guts to answer Mrs.Anitha so she simply cut the call without attending it.

she felt guilt run all over her face she rolled her mobile side to side thinking wat she
shud do next...she scrolled her contact list arjun's name popped up on it tats it she had
decided without any secondary thought she dailed his number with a new found determination.
Arjun:hello..arjun here..
Arohi:hi arjun,am arohi..
Arjun:arohi..kon arohiii...
he pretend like thinking for a while
she just rolled her eyes she very well know that he his just acting..

Arohi:hmmm Bond James Bond..
Arjun:oh tum acha bol kya baat hai??
Arohi:ummm arjun i just called u to inform am ready for tis act..i know u must be having tat evil smirk on ur face so get it straight u won it...
Arjun:"r u sure??bcoz once u r in the act u cant back out"
he just waited for her reply..

Arohi:yes am very sure arjun..
Arjun:"ok then v need to discuss something very essential...v vil meet in the coffee shop i vil text u the adress"wid tis he ended the call..

1 hour later

Arohi walked into the coffee shop and saw arjun waiting for her in the table near the
window.
Arohi:hey hi,sorry for being so late...
Arjun:"thats k..so i have just cleared my demands to u in the beach and i hope there is no need to repeat it again see its kinda contract marriage..now tell me wat u want in return"
she twisted in her chair she felt really unconfortable in asking tis favor to a complete
stranger the little voice in her said not a stranger but ur soon to b husband...yeah yeah
only for one year...my pretend husband.

Arohi:i..i just have only one condition u..u must pay me weekly for tis job or else the
deal is off".
Arjun:haan now i got it u must be of high maintenance and running out of money to buy thing thats y u wer crying in beach the other day right??
Arohi:just stop it u dont know anything about me so stop commenting on things that u dont know..
he just gestured like zipping his mouth..

Arjun:ok miss serious comeon i'll drop u home..
Arohi:no no i cud manage..
Arjun:"oh comeon yaar i know am not a gentleman but i cant leave my sexy pretend wife in tis vast cruel world alone"he winked at her..
her heart skipped a bit..she thought god how vil i manage living wid tis handsome devil for the next one year??plz save me...
they both walked towards his car..she just stared at his black BMW she had a huge craze for cars right frm her childhood but haven't gone a ride in any luxurious car...she sat on the passenger seat and enjoyed its comfort for sometime...arjun's voice broke her bubble of dreams.

Arjun:see v shud be very careful in this act no one shud sense it v shud not let tis plan
leak be careful no one shud know abt our contract marriage...
arohi just nodded and directed him her house...she saw him wrinkling his nose on
entering into the locality..
Arjun:do u really live here???
she expected tis..she had no doubt a guy like him will surely react tis way on seeing her living place...she too had lived in some decent place before her father's death..after tat everything has changed she has to earn for her own being...on balancing wid college and job she cud only make tis...
he followed her inside her house she glared at him..

Arjun:ok it has to b real we shud make them believe tat v wer dating and cant live without eachother...
she just nodded
Arohi:k now u can leave i think u know where i stay now...
she crossed her arms and stared at him..
Arjun:"am leaving now but v shud meet tomorrow i vil come to pickup u sharp at 9..i want u to meet my friends and i want to meet urs".

his words made her to think abt shefali she is the only friend tat she has...she vil get worry abt the turning of events in my life..i shud meet her soon..
Arohi:k i vil be ready at 9 now u may leave
wid tis she walked him to the door..he just stared at her intensely..
Arohi:nw wat??
Arjun:wat u wont kiss me goodbye??..
Arohi:dream on..
he just puller her by her waist and smashed his lips on her it was one of a passionate
kiss tat sends blood rushing to ur veins..he smirked at her she just tried to register wat happened just nw..
Arohi:"dont even try that again"she spat and slammed the door on his face...she cud here his chuckle and saying "i cant promise it my soon to be wifey"...

Precap:Arohi found arjun staring at natasha wid love filled longing eyes...
😳

thanks for reading😊

Precap ????????? πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­

Deepz tune kya kiya ???????   
Ahh love the update deepz❀️
Finally arohi for this act
Hww arjun kissed arohi 😲 😳

Gerr i hate the precap 😑 if he love natasha thn why kissed arohi πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Sneha_kmh

precap😑
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Madhu-n-kaddu

Precap ????????? πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­
Arre tume pasand naa aayaπŸ˜†
Deepz tune kya kiya ???????   Maine kya kiya jaake apne arjun se poochπŸ˜›