What an epi!! Suhasi hats off 2 u :)

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What an outstanding episode..truly after ages I watched such an electrifying episode..wanted not to end it..Lohitang Kartikeya fight... stunning. Ganesha was perfect and Nandi after along time I have seen him..and as always he was perfect. Indra was perfect in portraying his insecurities.
But the one who took the cake was Suhasi..she was perfect in Adi Shakti that cannot take my eyes from her. And her dialogue delivery was impacting that I had Goosebumps and bowed before her...
Way to go Suhasi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I humbly beg to disagree with you.. except for Parvati nothing was worth watching in the episode.. and definitely not electrifying..!!
Lohitaang Kartik fight was just OK..nothing like wat we saw in Jalandhar v Kartikeya..  just some banging  and loads of howling..

Indra and Mahadev..!! for the first time i seriously do not understand tht what Mahadev was actually waiting for.. today I coud actually identify with Indra's frustration.. it seemed tht Mahadev was just waitng fr Indra to take the wrong decision.. and of course throughout the war he did nothing but standing atop the hill   (very much understandable with UN coming back Mahadev has only two works..stand and speak.. )

Lohitaang..!!  the man seems to show his uneasiness for his disastrous dress  by over caressing tht chain of his.. almost removed it. BTW wat was wid all the silly shouting and stuffs.. bad dialogue delivery by Mohit now a days.. which is definitely a surprise..!

and the screenplay... disoriented.. scattered.. whosoever is writing it is eternally confunded .. the story is not moving.. and now they have planned tomorrow's epi to ganesh special and the Mahadev more or less will be banging his Trishul.. (unless on the contrary is shownfr which I will be happy)

All in all... compared to last two weeks.. this week as of now has been far away from Electrifying..!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well written analysis by both of you!! In mu opinion, the episode was good as:
Parvati/adi shakti part was awesome
I some how felt that ganesh-bhandasur convo was a bit dragged but amazing acting by both
Lohitaang was behaving weirdly so that is the part which shocked me!
Mahadev,ka bhi good tha. Because it could have been much better by mohit's standards
Pritnvi devi was awesome in her part
Indra, well emoted and awesome dialogue delivery
Brihaspati, lack of exact expressions!!
Tihund, pride and arrogance in his eyes, well emoted
Shiv-gan, could have been betterEdited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Well written analysis by both of you!! In mu opinion, the episode was good as:
Parvati/adi shakti part was awesome
I some how felt that ganesh-bhandasur convo was a bit dragged but amazing acting by both
Lohitaang was behaving weirdly so that is the part which shocked me!
Mahadev, mere swami ka bhi good tha. Because it could have been much better by mohit's standards
Pritnvi devi was awesome in her part
Indra, well emoted and awesome dialogue delivery
Brihaspati, lack of exact expressions!!
Tihund, pride and arrogance in his eyes, well emoted
Shiv-gan, could have been better

pretty liberal on evryone.. but for yesterday ONLY good was Durga part..

stil trying to understand tht Bhandasur was supposed to be Ganesh's Pariksha.. how come he does nothing but talking..??

and Mahadev post UN has become lethargic to do anything.. previous two weeks wen Brijmohan pandey was with the story dept... those days were sooo good..

All I can say tht Mohit is hell bored an my wish of seeing the show end with grandeur has evaporated  
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual I am in a minority of one. Absolutely did not like the Parvati part - it was too... oh never mind.    

And everything else about the epi was too hurried and no logical middle.

Here they went the way they did for the Mahisasurmardini, in terms of story/track - unfortunately the total effect of the makeup, costume, and even the photography/effects (what is the DoP and the graphics team doing!!!!!) was so below par. 

In my op, they needed to give a different take for this actress - due to her physicality.  The team is not working on her, or they are just being lazy (as usual)😕  why?

Originally posted by: rsnarula67

As usual I am in a minority of one. Absolutely did not like the Parvati part - it was too... oh never mind.    

Here they went the way they did for the Mahisasurmardini, in terms of story/track - unfortunately the total effect of the makeup, costume, and even the photography/effects (what is the DoP and the graphics team doing!!!!!) was so below par. 

In my op, they needed to give a different take for this actress - due to her physicality.  The team is not working on her, or they are just being lazy (as usual)😕  why?

@ bold.. Add me to that.. just watched the episode & not at all impressed by Parvati part.. well the iconography of Devi in DKDM has always been below par, like i always said, the makers should have taken inspiration from South Indian or Bengali iconography of Devi..but oh well, its too late now.. as for the actress playing Parvati, she needs to work on her dialogue delivery and be in sync with her character.. the way she portrays Devi, she seems a bit out of place or not sure of what or how she is supposed to say things..definitely not expected from an experienced actress.. and the graphics didnt help either.. finally, lets not forget how they butchered another beautiful legend of Devi.. utterly disappointed !.. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Being a Suhasi fan, yes. I finally got to see her in another avatar rather than wearing the same uniform and doing nothing much other than standing. For a person who is used to see her being the central character with much action/laughing/romance and crying, it feels that she has nothing much to perform. Coming to the episode, i would be frank that i couldn't feel the anger that should be portrayed in such scene. Was it the make up or the scene itself? I'm not sure but she could have been shown to be much angry than what was shown. Now just waiting to see how she carries the Kali role. 
Anusha-B thumbnail
When Sadhil was back I was hoping track would be exciting sadly watching the show I realize that it has lost it's soul.

The actors are just going through motions.

All know my now that the show is ending so seems like there is a general lack of interest in all departments.

Sadly again Adishakti is not done any justice. Suhasi has stepped in a time when the show is gradually phasing out and already there has been going on so much with the character and actors. She does look out of sorts to me something about her look too is displeasing I think makers have given up on the wardrobe and presentation because of the feeling that the show is on it's last leg. I think it would have been the same had any actress come into the picture this late in the show. Also the part has lost it's charm because there have been so many changes.

All I will say is just end it. Feel sad to see a show which was so loved to be dragged and so brutally murdered by the makers and channel.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaatayani

I humbly beg to disagree with you.. except for Parvati nothing was worth watching in the episode.. and definitely not electrifying..!!

Lohitaang Kartik fight was just OK..nothing like wat we saw in Jalandhar v Kartikeya..  just some banging  and loads of howling..

Indra and Mahadev..!! for the first time i seriously do not understand tht what Mahadev was actually waiting for.. today I coud actually identify with Indra's frustration.. it seemed tht Mahadev was just waitng fr Indra to take the wrong decision.. and of course throughout the war he did nothing but standing atop the hill   (very much understandable with UN coming back Mahadev has only two works..stand and speak.. )

Lohitaang..!!  the man seems to show his uneasiness for his disastrous dress  by over caressing tht chain of his.. almost removed it. BTW wat was wid all the silly shouting and stuffs.. bad dialogue delivery by Mohit now a days.. which is definitely a surprise..!

and the screenplay... disoriented.. scattered.. whosoever is writing it is eternally confunded .. the story is not moving.. and now they have planned tomorrow's epi to ganesh special and the Mahadev more or less will be banging his Trishul.. (unless on the contrary is shownfr which I will be happy)

All in all... compared to last two weeks.. this week as of now has been far away from Electrifying..!

I completely agree with you...you totally spoke my mind..
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsnarula67

Add me to your list 😭 ... With me, its come to a point where i feel there's nothing left to say about the show...I mean, all our frustrations over how the show is being dragged around mindlessly don't make any difference...It's just so futile ðŸ˜’
Edited by rinall - 9 years ago