Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: anubharad

When Sadhil was back I was hoping track would be exciting sadly watching the show I realize that it has lost it's soul.

The actors are just going through motions.

All know my now that the show is ending so seems like there is a general lack of interest in all departments.

Sadly again Adishakti is not done any justice. Suhasi has stepped in a time when the show is gradually phasing out and already there has been going on so much with the character and actors. She does look out of sorts to me something about her look too is displeasing I think makers have given up on the wardrobe and presentation because of the feeling that the show is on it's last leg. I think it would have been the same had any actress come into the picture this late in the show. Also the part has lost it's charm because there have been so many changes.

All I will say is just end it. Feel sad to see a show which was so loved to be dragged and so brutally murdered by the makers and channel.

the track had a soul... wen it began it had a promise to be a gripping one..but with UN's entry the stagnation has arrived.. the episodes are dragging.. and as a result boredom is evident on all the actors