Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ANY BODY CAN DANCE 2 (ABCD2) Updates - TRAILER OUT! BEZUBAAN OUT NOW

Posted: 9 years ago
ABCD: Any Body Can Dance 2 (also known as ABCD 2) is an upcoming 2015 Indian dance film, directing by Remo D'Souza and producing by Siddharth Roy Kapur and UTV Motion Pictures. It is the sequel to the 2013's ABCD: Any Body Can Dance.It stars Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles.[Principal photography has begun from June 2014 in Las Vegas.The film has dialogues and lyrics by Mayur Puri. It is scheduled for release on June 26, 2015.

Cast

Varun Dhawan Shraddha Kapoor Prabhu Deva Lauren Gottlieb Punit Pathak Salman Yusuff Khan 
  • Dharmesh Yelande

Remo D'souza, Prabhudeva, Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in ABCD 2

Language

Hindi

Director

Lyricist

Screenplay

Dialogue

Shooting Location(City & Country)
    United States Of America Las Vegas
  • India
UTV Motion Pictures @utvfilms   

Get ready to wear your dancing shoes again as Disney's ABCD2(3D) comes to cinemas on June 26th, 2015

UTV Motion Pictures @utvfilms   

Disney's ABCD2 stars @PDdancing, @Varun_dvn and @ShraddhaKapoor and is directed by Remo D'Souza.

#ABCD2 coming soon! #excited ' @remodsouza_1 @Varun_dvn @Dthevirus0011 @TheRaghav_Juyal @punitjpathak pic.twitter.com/Inis8x3Iry

Edited by Skuxx-Deluxx - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Nah, corpse can't.

They aren't 'anybody' but rather 'no body' at that stage

Can you dance homeboy?
Edited by Skuxx-Deluxx - 9 years ago

Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor's film ABCD 2 to release on June 26, 2015!

Sun, August 24, 2014 5:00pm UTC by Namrata Thakker Add first Comment
Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor's film ABCD 2 to release on June 26, 2015!

Former Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa contestant Lauren Gottlieb, who featured in the original, also stars in the sequel

Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor will be seen sharing screen space for the very first time in Remo D'Souza's directorial venture ABDC 2. Prabhu Dheva and Lauren Gottlieb are also part of this dance based film which will be shot extensively in Las Vegas. And the film will hit the theaters next year on June 26. Jr Dhawan took to Twitter to announce the release date of his much-awaited dance drama. He wrote on the popular social networking site, "#abcd2 will release on 26th june 2015 in 3D will give details later."

While Varun has showed off his moves in all his films, Ms Kapoor hasn't done much of dancing onscreen. But we hear she is putting in lot of efforts for this film as it requires her not only to dance well but look muscular too. In a recent interview, the Ek Villain actress said, "Varun is a fantastic dancer. I am nervous to match dance steps with him. I have been working very hard for this film. I have been asked to get a muscular body for ABCD 2 as it's the demand of the script. So lately, I've been on a strict diet and developing 

-Shutup- thumbnail
the posters look so good 😃
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Varun-Shraddha ❤️ Can't wait to see the dance extravagance by all the dancers. Bas, music chartbuster ho! 😳
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in Remo's next

Ankur Pathak, Mumbai Mirror|Aug 28, 2014, 12.00AM IST

Varun DhawanHaving wrapped up Sriram Raghavan's action-heavy 'Badlapur', Varun Dhawan is on a weight-losing spree as he requires an "unrealistically flexible" body for Remo D'Souza's 'ABCD' sequel where he is paired opposite Shraddha Kapoor.ALSO READ:Lesser known facts about Varun DhawanWhen Mirror caught him in action at Remo's Andheri studio, where he is rehearsing the moves with the choreographer-turneddirector, two days before the film goes on the floors, we found the actor gasping for breath.ALSO READ:Is Varun Dhawan the next Salman Khan?"I've only just got out from Badlapur, a serious drama, and now my focus is to sculpt a dancer-like body. I'm hitting the gym twice a day, for two hour sessions, and rehearsing in the afternoon," says Varun as he sips on some water in between a quick break.Keeping him company is Suresh Mukund on whom Varun's character is based. The film itself is inspired by the Vegas tri umph of the Vasai-based Fictitious Dance Group, cofounded by Suresh. (Mirror, May 12). Suresh is also training Varun in b-boying, locking and popping.Just when we are about to probe further, Remo calls the actor for another lastminute rehearsal. And Humpty Sharma transforms into a street artiste practising hip-hop with the ease of a veteran.Bezuban, the hit-track from the first ABCD film plays as Varun tries to match steps with four other dancers from The Fictitious Group. However, turns out, Remo is a tough taskmaster. He interrupts the proceedings, stops the music and then demonstrates a few seemingly difficult oldschool hip-hop steps for Varun to emulate. It takes the actor some time and considerable effort, but he eventually grasps them, while Remo sits back and watches with an unsparing eye."The kind of dance I've done in my previous films is very different and relatively easy from what ABCD 2 requires," Varun says.Listen to the songs of Varun Dhawan on Gaana.com"Sometimes, I look at Shraddha practicing and her commitment inspires me. It challenges me as a performer. To sum it up, this film is a tribute to all the dancers who slog endless hours to teach the stars how to shake a leg."Watch: Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania Trailer

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: I_Heart_Friends

. Super cute pic loved VDs expression and remo's great combo
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And t4s the article loving hw he is changing his look for all his films cnt wait for more pic of him and shraddha togethr.
Originally posted by: sandiab

And t4s the article loving hw he is changing his look for all his films cnt wait for more pic of him and shraddha togethr.

Well he going through different genres too
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

{EXCLUSIVE PIC} : {SPOTTED} : Varun Dhawan Doing #ABCD2 Rehearsals! <3 ' @Varun_dvn pic.twitter.com/kNLHaYJLPl

• Retweet
  • Favorite

Embedded image permalink