Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shraddha Kapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

Day 1 - INDIA sched - #ABCD2 All the best team!! Here we roll!!!

Where is Lauren, Puneet, Salman???
Anyway excited. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
So there's Raghav and Jack this time. Hopefully Raghav is not relegated to background. His dancing is very very popular. Remo would be a fool to not cash in on it. 
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Varun Dhawan @Varun_dvn  

Since I was a little boy Iv had a passion for http://dancing.Today  I start#abcd2 as an ode to dancers across india

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
I can see Punit in the group pic... Also Lauren is officially confirmd... But where is Salman... I hope he is there
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: I_Heart_Friends

Shraddha Kapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

Day 1 - INDIA sched - #ABCD2 All the best team!! Here we roll!!!

awesome group pic
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_Heart_Friends

Varun Dhawan @Varun_dvn  

Since I was a little boy Iv had a passion for http://dancing.Today  I start#abcd2 as an ode to dancers across india

they mighty cute together
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan spotted after their practice for ABCD 2-view pics!

sandiab thumbnail

Varun Dhawan: ABCD 2 my ode to dancers'ABCD 2', which is the sequel to 2013 film 'ABCD: Any Body Can Dance', also stars Shraddha Kapoor and Prabhu Deva.

Actor Varun Dhawan is all set to begin shooting of ABCD 2, a dance-based film, and he says the Remo D'Souza-directed movie is his ode to all dancers in the country.

ABCD 2, which is the sequel to 2013 film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance', also stars Shraddha Kapoor and Prabhu Deva.

Varun, 27, says being part of the movie is dream come true for him as he is very passionate about dancing.

"Since I was a little boy I have had a passion for dancing. Today I start ABCD 2 as an ode to dancers across India," Varun posted on Twitter.
The actor, who is the son of filmmaker David Dhawan, has already impressed the audience with his dance moves in films like Student of The Year', Main Tera Hero' and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania'.

Edited by sandiab - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Finally Shooting started. ðŸ¥³
Really excited for this film.