Jackson and Shraddha's is of a cross, we reveal
the actual secret.
ALSO READ: Firstlook: Varun Dhawan and
Shraddha Kapoor in ABCD 2
The director Remo and his wife Lizelle have
tattoos on their arms, and so, while Varun copied
Remo's, Shraddha copied Lizelle's.
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope he gets well soon. 1st shraddha was hurt now him not good. Bt I guess in a dance movie things like that happen bt they both should be more careful.
Shraddha Kapoor: Kissing Varun Dhawan Will Make Me Laugh

Posted by: Suparno Published: Monday, September 22, 2014, 11:35 [IST]

While, sometimes back Varun Dhawan said that he has no inhibitions kissing his childhood friend Shraddha Kapoor, now Shraddha shares her mind on kissing Varun. Actress Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan will be seen together in the upcoming film ABCD 2 and the duo seem to be totally comfortable kissing each other.

However, Shraddha explains her comfortability in a little funny way. Shraddha and Varun happen to be 'chaddi buddies' as their respective fathers, Shakti Kapoor and David Dhawan have worked together in many films. Being close friends since so long, Shraddha says that she would perhaps break into laughter while kissing Varun during the shoot. "We haven't shot the kissing scene so far. We are friends first and then co-stars. Sometimes, we can't believe we are acting together.
The other day, we were doing an intense scene and I broke into laughter by merely looking at him. I think I will start laughing when I shoot the kissing scene with Varun," said Shraddha Kapoor.
The movie ABCD 2 directed by Remo D'Souza and is slated to release next year.

Read more at:http://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/news/2014/shraddha-kapoor-kissing-varun-dhawan-will-make-me-laugh-159896.html
^Ohh so there is indeed a kissing scene...

SK is one lucky girl... Adi/Sid/Shahid/Varun... 😳
Originally posted by I_Heart_Friends

^Ohh so there is indeed a kissing scene...

SK is one lucky girl... Adi/Sid/Shahid/Varun... 😳

Haha true. I wouldn't mind being in her place during A2 and ABCD2 🤣
Varun Dhawan, Lauren Gottlieb's Never-Seen-Before Act inABCD 2

Indo-Asian News Service|October 06, 2014 13:25IST(Mumbai)

Lauren Gottlieb is set to start shooting for the film's sequel in Las Vegas. (Image courtesy: Varinder Chawla)

"THE REHEARSALS HAVE STARTED AND VARUN AND I ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NEW THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE," SAID LAUREN

International dancer Lauren Gottlieb, who forayed into Bollywood withABCD: Any Body Can Dancelast year, is set to start shooting for the film's sequel in Las Vegas.At a recent event in Mumbai, she spoke about her shoot schedule for the film.Lauren said, "ABCD 2is starting and I'm getting ready to go to (Las) Vegas for the first shot."

ABCD 2also stars Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor, and Lauren is enjoying working with them."The rehearsals have started and Varun and I are trying to do something new that has never been seen before. He is super hardworking and so is Shraddha. We're having a lot of fun," said Lauren.The film is being directed by choreographer-director Remo D'Souza.Lauren was the runner-up in the dance reality showJhalak Dikhhla Jaain 2013.
Cnt wait to see them dance together

#abcd2 reharsals #drained

Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago

Shooting another song for #abcd2 soon excited and pumped to return to set. Also thank u for the constant love and support u guys gimme