Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I am watching ABCD 1 what a pathetic movie really only watching it coz he is gona be in part 2. Bt really there it has no storyline, the dancing is ok not very diff from what I have seen be4. Really I am worried now hope part 2 does justice to varun and really I hope they dnt show too much of the dancers from part 1 in part 2.

Mumbai: International dancer Lauren Gottlieb, who forayed into Bollywood with 'ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance' last year, is set to start shooting for the film's sequel in Las Vegas.

At a recent event here, she spoke about her shoot schedule for the film.

Lauren said: "'ABCD 2' is starting and I'm getting ready to go to (Las) Vegas for the first shot."

A file photo of Lauren Gottlieb.

"ABCD 2" also stars Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor, and Lauren is enjoying working with them.

"The rehearsals have started and Varun and I are trying to do something new that has never been seen before. He is super hardworking and so is Shraddha. We're having a lot of fun," said Lauren.

The film is being directed by choreographer Remo D'Souza.

Lauren was the runner-up in the dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" in 2013, and she gained popularity in India through it.

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Varun Dhawan @Varun_dvn  

From the sets of #abcd2 @ShraddhaKapoor #remo #ShowYourTevar love to my gangsters @arjunk26 @sonakshisinha

Shraddha Kapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

Gangsta squad! @Varun_dvn #abcd2

anshu86 thumbnail

Is that Aditya Roy Kapoor in the checks shirt in front of the mirror?.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shraddha and varun are too cute t4s the pic
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shraddha Kapoor on ABCD2 and Varun Dhawan!

Are you looking at doing a lighter film now?

It's not as if I go out and look for serious dark films about suffering heroes. I've to make the best of the opportunities that come my way. By God's grace I'm getting the kind of roles I want to do. And yes, by chance my next film ABCD2 would be a lighter film. And it came to me in an interesting way.

How?

One day my friend Varun Dhawan was talking to me. He told me about ABCD2. And he felt I'd suit the role as I love to dance. Then I met Remo Sir(D'Souza). So yes, this is a happy film and completely in contrast to the films I'be done so far.I play a hair-stylist who loves to dance. I feel I am actually living my dream.I genuinely feel a crazy amount of happiness when I dance. I just hope by the end of this film I'm a really good dancer.

Remo and Varun are making you dance to their tune in ABCD2?

Yes, so much so that I actually had a partial muscle tear. The leg-tear is still tender. However I've finished shooting one song. I don't know how I managed. But I had a blast shooting it. The last thing I was thinking of was my injury.
Was it tough keeping up with Varun?
Of course, Varun has had so much practice. He had a lot of dancing to do in all his films so far. My films didn't have the same opportunity. But I feel lucky that these films are coming way. I just don't want to get repetitive.

Subhash K Jha
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shraddha Kapoor: I was nervous dancing with Varun Dhawan

October 17, 2014 11:35:30 AM IST
By Urvi Parikh, Glamsham Editorial

Though it is Shahid Kapoor who is winning praises for his phenomenal performance in HAIDER, Shraddha Kapoor was no less. The actress has been applauded by both the critics and masses alike for her role in the film.

Now, the actress is gearing up for her next film, Remo D'Souza's ABCD 2. Ask her what made her accept the film and she admits, "I have been longing to dance since ages. So when ABCD 2 came by, it was exciting. My look, dance and performance everything is different."

While the actress has has been a pro at singing, quiz her about how was it dancing, especially with Varun Dhawan, who is a great dancer, and Shraddha confesses, "I felt nervous dancing with Varun Dhawan because he is a good dancer and he has danced in all of his films. Though I just love dancing but matching steps with him is task. He is amazing and unreal. In every take he puts in his 200 %. However, I had lot of fun rehearsing with him."

ABCD 2 is a sequel to the 2013 hit ABCD directed by Remo D'Souza. Probe Shraddha whether the sequel is similar to its first part and she concludes, "ABCD 2 has got the same flavor of ABCD. Dance is the main star of the film. The dancers are same and only Varun and I have been added to the group."