what's this paridhi drama?

anushka.0506 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey people i missed few episodes of saathiya..my last episode was when jigar bought a diamond necklace for rashi...but today while i was watching it i was very shocked to know about paridhi and jigar's marriage...paridhi claiming that they both are married and jigar denying ðŸ˜•
i mean seriously whats happening? can somebody plz tell me what happened in the last few episodes...and how real is this paridhi marriage drama? plz give me a small summary!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pari declares her love for jigar in front of everyone and jigar rejects and decides to run off to US without kids because he reminded of rashi everywhere. Koki tries to get pari out house and asks her with what right she stays here, pari refuse to leave.  Jigar tells that pari can live there as he is off to US.  Later on pari tell jigar to take her to all the places that he has memories of rashi and in between she gathers evidence and his signature that they are married without jigar realising. Then jigar at airport is stopped by police because pari has put complaint that he's married her and is deliberately trying to leave her then they all end up home. Urmilla takes the kids after finding out jigar remarried, 
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok sorry I haven't watched in long time.  What is this paridi and radha story and how is she pregnant for Jigar? Who is masterji and why did he kill Rashi? Even if you can post the i-f links that would be fine. Thanks.Edited by AmarMoti - 9 years ago