AshNi OS: Lag Ja Gale (Completed/Page-1) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
wonderful start Ana. ashu and nidhi childhood buddies why is ashu asking for divorce.
eagerly waiting for part
Very interesting Ana...👏
And after a real long time!! How are you?? 🤗
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Baji!!!
Arre waah! Humari qismat chamak uthi bhai, Thank youuu so much baji that you once thought to write a fiction on this forum too...
Yaqeen maanein, whenever I used to open the your PMs for the links to ur updates, and see the different versions; I felt so-so-so bad thinking there is no Ashni version here... Sincerely, I have not followed any other show so religiously than KTLK, and find reading in that context more comfortable... Yet whenever I read in other versions by you, is coz of the love for ur updates, that I has since, Being snubbed and BTOOMH days...
So, a lot said and babbled, I am really thankful for your consideration and investment of time to write here...
The update till now seems lovely... They were all 2 happy families it seems till the engagement parts... Now I am curious to know what must have happened that situation to divorce has arrived... Ashutosh must have loved her way too much and she too must have returned back that love... Phir aisa kya hua hoga jo aisi naubat aa gayi?
Waiting for more baji... Hope u bring that soon...
And do pm me when u update the next part... Whenever I get time I wud read and comment...
Again a big thank you to have started writing here... Jazaak'Allah Khair... 😃

Hey azeen...
So great to see you dear...
This is just an os that tasha was requesting...
I myself hasnt been that much ardent admirer of any show aazeen...but their were reasons why i stopped writting here...
Yes, they both love eachother way too much...you will know the reason in next chap
I m not pming till this ends as I havent yet post the first chap in other few versions...
Will update n pm once n for all to all...
Take care dear...
Originally posted by Tasha1994

wonderful start Ana. ashu and nidhi childhood buddies why is ashu asking for divorce.
eagerly waiting for part

Thank you tasha...
Yes...n you will know the reason in next chap..,, 😊
Originally posted by Suvika.

Very interesting Ana...👏
And after a real long time!! How are you?? 🤗

Thank you sujatha g...
Good to see you g...yes after a long time...
M good janab...howz u?
Originally posted by Vidishaa

I am so in love with this OS

Thank you vidisha...
Hope u will like it forward on too...😊
Beautifully written.Awesome. Waiting to read the next part do update  it asap. I seriously cant wait till then...😊👏
When is the next chapter coming?
WOW...there is more to come!!!