AshNi OS: Lag Ja Gale (Completed/Page-1) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sss97

Beautifully written.Awesome. Waiting to read the next part do update  it asap. I seriously cant wait till then...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

thank you dear
Glad that you liked this OS till now...
😳
Hola thanks for this update ..

Will read and be back ..
Poor Ashu lost his leg? fab update...wonder how will Ashu react to Nidhi's proposition?
Fantastic continuation Ana! πŸ‘  You have portrayed the emotions very very well. Awaiting to see Ashu's reaction / reply.

When is part 3 coming out?? 

Edited by Suvika. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Poor Ashu lost his leg? fab update...wonder how will Ashu react to Nidhi's proposition?

thank you vidisha...
yes, Ashu lost his leg...
just wait for next part to know how he will react 😊
Originally posted by Suvika.

Fantastic continuation Ana! πŸ‘  You have portrayed the emotions very very well. Awaiting to see Ashu's reaction / reply.

When is part 3 coming out?? 

Thank you so much Sujatha g
I hope those emotions reached out...
it will take me two-three days to be up with next part...as I really don't wanna rush it at the end..
but hope you will like it...

take care😊
Originally posted by ..oneOone..

Thank you so much Sujatha g
I hope those emotions reached out...
it will take me two-three days to be up with next part...as I really don't wanna rush it at the end..
but hope you will like it...

take care😊

yes Ana...emotions did reach out. I wouldn't have mentioned otherwise. The story from what i've read so far is indeed unique and out of the box. A handicapped Ashu in itself is a brave step from your side. So hats off to you for that. 

And no hurry. Think through and write at your own pace. I know that somethings can't be rushed. and should not be rushed. And somethings are definitely worth waiting for. So I will be waiting. But do pardon me if my reviews are not long. OK? In the middle of a few things here so not able to allocate enough time in the forum. 
Originally posted by Suvika.

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">yes Ana...emotions did reach out. I wouldn't have mentioned otherwise. The story from what i've read so far is indeed unique and out of the box. A handicapped Ashu in itself is a brave step from your side. So hats off to you for that.</font>

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">And no hurry. Think through and write at your own pace. I know that somethings can't be rushed. and should not be rushed. And somethings are definitely worth waiting for. So I will be waiting. But do pardon me if my reviews are not long. OK? In the middle of a few things here so not able to allocate enough time in the forum.</font>

thank you g...for liking the idea of the story
no problem with comments...I do know what life demands...
take care of yourself and stay blessed
Hi Ana. Nice continuation!! Ashutosh's emotions are portrayed so well... His leg is amputated & had to use crutches... 😭 U know something, just yesterday I saw an ex-armyman with his left leg completely amputated & using crutches... Felt so bad for him... Couldn't stay there longer and had to leave that place. And that scene again flashed before my eyes when I read about Ashutosh having lost his leg. 😭 Ashutosh's pain while watching the wedding DVD and recalling happy moments of togetherness, was so palpable. 😭

The FB scenes with song selection & childhood memories r real cute especially Ashu-Nidhi as kids scenes. πŸ˜ƒ Both the songs chosen r so apt & beautiful. BTW... Hi 5 to you!! When I watched AshNi wedding epi. for the first time, this very song Sajan ghar jana tha had come to my mind and still hum it whenever I watch that epi. 😳 Loved the dialogue: "All my childhood pic.s have U in them so U won't feel ignored" So sweet!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nidhi's pain isnt less either 😭 She made herself recluse after Ashutosh asked her to leave his house but she couldnt stop the divorce papers from coming to her. 😭 Her in-laws seem very supportive. Glad to see Kumudji understood pain of a woman whose marriage was falling apart & let Nidhi have a talk to Ashutosh; o.w. expecting such kindness from MIL is a futile exercise.

Nidhi found all her belongings exactly how she had left them. Ashutosh is still maintaining the heartstone facade but Nidhi has very well sensed his pain. Her proposal is something never thought of!! Curious to know how Ashutosh will react to it & what happens next... Thanks for part-2 & now plz update part-3 asap!! Can't wait...
wonderful update ana.such a emotional update .you portrayed ashu's emotions so nicely .ashus pain while watching the DVD was so nice .ana u r a great writer love all ur stories waiting for next update