Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNi OS: Lag Ja Gale (Completed/Page-1) - Page 6

ssss97 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very nice update. Is Ashu on crutches from bachpan or is it because of  any accident?? Very nice going . Next time aur thoda bada likhna please as it is very gripping. Very new concept waiting to see how it goes about. 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒfor the wonderful update. Do update sooonnn.😊
Edited by ssss97 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

WOW...there is more to come!!!

Nice story Ana...waiting for the next update...
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice yet emotional continuation Ana, loved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘
The handicap Ashu and Nidhi finally deciding the reality is what she is loved into. Loved her coming to him and asking for the night. 
You have wonderfully described the inner thoughts of Ashu, fearing actually. And Nidhi is all there to save her beautiful marriage. It was so sweet to read about the childhood days through the videos. And the song is giving a brilliant touch to the emotional part of the story and AshNi 
Phir Aap Ke Nasib Men Ye Baat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...❀️ β€οΈ

AshNi are together, but there fate is yet to be decided. Waiting eagerly for the next my dearie. Please do it soon. πŸ€—
Edited by babita68 - 9 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ttrocks

Hi Ana. Nice continuation!! Ashutosh's emotions are portrayed so well... His leg is amputated & had to use crutches... 😭 U know something, just yesterday I saw an ex-armyman with his left leg completely amputated & using crutches... Felt so bad for him... Couldn't stay there longer and had to leave that place. And that scene again flashed before my eyes when I read about Ashutosh having lost his leg. 😭 Ashutosh's pain while watching the wedding DVD and recalling happy moments of togetherness, was so palpable. 😭

The FB scenes with song selection & childhood memories r real cute especially Ashu-Nidhi as kids scenes. πŸ˜ƒ Both the songs chosen r so apt & beautiful. BTW... Hi 5 to you!! When I watched AshNi wedding epi. for the first time, this very song Sajan ghar jana tha had come to my mind and still hum it whenever I watch that epi. 😳 Loved the dialogue: "All my childhood pic.s have U in them so U won't feel ignored" So sweet!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nidhi's pain isnt less either 😭 She made herself recluse after Ashutosh asked her to leave his house but she couldnt stop the divorce papers from coming to her. 😭 Her in-laws seem very supportive. Glad to see Kumudji understood pain of a woman whose marriage was falling apart & let Nidhi have a talk to Ashutosh; o.w. expecting such kindness from MIL is a futile exercise.

Nidhi found all her belongings exactly how she had left them. Ashutosh is still maintaining the heartstone facade but Nidhi has very well sensed his pain. Her proposal is something never thought of!! Curious to know how Ashutosh will react to it & what happens next... Thanks for part-2 & now plz update part-3 asap!! Can't wait...

thank you so much Tupu for your long comments dear
so glad to know that those emotions reached you...
Ashutosh is surly deep in love with his wife...its a hard task to let her go...
So great to knwo you liked FB scenes...I was scared to write it as i feel this might look childish...
Yes, I myself imagine that scene and humm that song...its such an apt song for the situation when your love finally find its destination and made you bound in sacred relation of marriage..
Kumud has always treated Nidhi like her daughter...She also supports her and is adamant to make her son see the reality...
Longing is a part he himself put on...
will try to update asap...
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tasha1994

wonderful update ana.such a emotional update .you portrayed ashu's emotions so nicely .ashus pain while watching the DVD was so nice .ana u r a great writer love all ur stories waiting for next update

thank you tasha...
glad to know that you are liking this emotional ride...
hope u will like the finalle of this story too dear...tc
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sss97

Very nice update. Is Ashu on crutches from bachpan or is it because of  any accident?? Very nice going . Next time aur thoda bada likhna please as it is very gripping. Very new concept waiting to see how it goes about. 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒfor the wonderful update. Do update sooonnn.😊

No from childhood...He was perfect...
you will know about consequences in next chap.
next will be a last part and surly will be a long one...
Great to see you liking this story :)
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrinalinitembe

wonderful is ana di read both the parts
u have shown all the emotions so nicely as hu on clutches what happened a accident or was he from the beginning. waiting for the next part

thank you mrinalini...
you will know about the details of his crutches in next part...so stay tunned to know about it..😊
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

Nice story Ana...waiting for the next update...

thank you anjani..
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babita68

Very nice yet emotional continuation Ana, loved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The handicap Ashu and Nidhi finally deciding the reality is what she is loved into. Loved her coming to him and asking for the night. 
You have wonderfully described the inner thoughts of Ashu, fearing actually. And Nidhi is all there to save her beautiful marriage. It was so sweet to read about the childhood days through the videos. And the song is giving a brilliant touch to the emotional part of the story and AshNi 
Phir Aap Ke Nasib Men Ye Baat Ho Na Ho
Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
Lag Jaa Gale ...❀️ β€οΈ

AshNi are together, but there fate is yet to be decided. Waiting eagerly for the next my dearie. Please do it soon. πŸ€—

thank you babita
Nidhi was in love with him from forever...
yes, Ashu is afraid and Nidhi is going to give all of herself to save this relation...
Songs are mostly the part of my OS's...they are my inspiration...
will try to update asap dear...

tc😊