Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 28/8/14 Bhandasur is killed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Prithvi devi meets Mahadev, requests him not to punish Lohitang by killing him. Mahadev tells her, all the living beings, plants, animals, Humans are her children only. All needs protection. Indra's actions will decide the future of this battle.

At the battle field, Kartikeya is fighting with Lohitang. Duhum is fighting with different Devas. Agni, Surya, Vayu & Varun Dev trys to stop Duhum with their combined energies. But they can't stop him from reaching Indra.

Brihaspati reminds Indra of not to use the weapons obtained from the Yagya as he has promised Mahadev, they'll not use it.

Indra remembers Mahadev telling him, he'll protect them till those weapons are not used, as using them will damage Srushti.  But he thinks why Mahadev hasn't come yet to protect them. In such circumstance though he knows the weapons may not harm Duhum but atleast he wants to try to stop him. Duhum chalanges Indra, who is about to call for the weapon but Guru Brihaspati stops him.

Lohitang is happy at the way his plan has worked. He is keeping Kartikeya buzy in fight. Duhum will defeat Indra & Bhandasur will attack Kailash.

At Kailash Ganesh stops Bhandasur, talks to him in a friemdly manner. Asks his forgiveness  for not being aware of Kamdev's ashes. Being made from ashes, from Kamdev's body, burnt by Mahadev's Krodhagni, he is angry, needs to be purified, so he can start his life in a better manner. Bhandasur doesn't accept his friendly talk. Nanadi with Ganas comes to stop him from entering Kailash's border. Parvati too comes there, warns him. Ganesh requests her to calm down. Bhandasur hits Nandi. Angry Parvati takes Ambika form, seated on a Tiger, with various weapons in her different hands, kills Bhandasur with her Trishul. Saptarishis comes there to see the Ambika form.

Precap:  Indra is topped from using a weapon.

Ganesh takes Maha- Ganesh form with weapons in different hands.

Edited by mnx12 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the WU Minakshi.

===

I know I may be in a minority of one, but frankly in this epi Parvati3 was - for want of a better word - incongruous. I was actually amused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They went the way of Mahishasurmardini earlier in DKDM (which itself was a very unfulfilled...), but failed miserably this time - much more than last time.

The actor who plays Ganesha - is so expressive with his eyes and voice๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by rsnarula67

Thanks for the WU Minakshi.

===

I know I may be in a minority of one, but frankly in this epi Parvati3 was - for want of a better word - incongruous. I was actually amused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They went the way of Mahishasurmardini earlier in DKDM (which itself was a very unfulfilled...), but failed miserably this time - much more than last time.

The actor who plays Ganesha - is so expressive with his eyes and voice๐Ÿ‘

@ bold, i just watched the episode online & i felt the same way.. when i first heard that P2 was being replaced , I was happy since P2 was starting to look very weak & uninterested.. with P3's entry i thought things will start to look fresh, well it did look fresh & alive at first but later it seemed like P3's acting & dialogue delivery is very , i dunno, i dont have the right word for it , it just seems, the closest word would be 'stereotypical' as in just not right .. her dialogue delivery comes across like a school girl acting in inter-house drama competition.. and i certainly dont expect such an approach from a mature actress..i think P3's best moment in DKDM was her Lasya dance sequence wherein she didnt have any dialogues.. and yeah, the actor playing Ganesh did terrific job.. the fear & request in his voice & the resolved acceptance of his friend's inevitable death was overwhelming.. 
well agree to both the above members..!! I will say tht P3 has right stnace and attitude..but she is too much conscious nd uncomfortable while speaking those dialogues..something which is easily visible..!
may be u guys find me crazy bt i feel tht UN has kind of a lethargic effect on the show.. this week he made announcement of his return and the episodes have become haywire and slow.. the actors are confused as to what to do.. especially Lohitaang Kartik fight.. involving unnecessary shouting and looked a fight of two street gundas  rather than warriors