Get ready for ambika's drama yet again

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
As per telechakkar article pakistan track gonna end very soon, and meekash return to mumbai, so next track will be ambi's, malavika's track, so get ready for it
Rather than showing such stupid tracks and unesecarily running Uttaran for another few  epis, cvs should end Uttaran...
Not at all excited for Ambika track...👎🏼
CVs should end uttaran. It becoming too boring day by day. wierd ilogical story and moreover Uttaran is wasting it's talented cast...
Yup agree with u, not at all intrested in ambi's and malavika's track again, and one thing i didn't understand why always everyone create pblm for meekash? Now asgar pblm for meekash gng to end but ambi gonna start another pblm
Originally posted by loveyouichcha

Yup agree with u, not at all intrested in ambi's and malavika's track again, and one thing i didn't understand why always everyone create pblm for meekash? Now asgar pblm for meekash gng to end but ambi gonna start another pblm
i m happy there will b prob 4 meeth-aksh & also 4 mkta & vishnu. they deserve it.
waise bhi wen one partner is criminal or psycho it bound 2 happen.
Originally posted by tiny15

i m happy there will b prob 4 meeth-aksh & also 4 mkta & vishnu. they deserve it.
waise bhi wen one partner is criminal or psycho it bound 2 happen.
agree with u dolly hope that mahaan love guru  akash go out of meethi's life and that mahaan devi mkta out of vishnu's life
Oh nooo love this Pakistani track 😭😭 gona miss it badly.
Omg, again ambika ):

Why don't CVs show something different !!!!!!
Originally posted by parnifan01

agree with u dolly hope that mahaan love guru  akash go out of meethi's life and that mahaan devi mkta out of vishnu's life
shrusti i really want this  2happen ASAP. i know it"ll happen but how & wen that don't know. just want 2 happen ASAP.wish RG soon show that she was wrong in pairing these 2 most incompatible jodis.