Mukta Mukta Mukta

Posted: 9 years ago
Don't know how to react after today's episode. A girl who is college topper, gold medalist and exceedingly well in academics with an excellent CV is doing a driver's job?? What exactly is she trying to show??Doesnt she trust her degree????πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I understand its difficult to get job but one wont get a job unhit he/she search for it. A guy came and offered her driver's job and she accepted. πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by rosy94

Don't know how to react after today's episode. A girl who is college topper, gold medalist and exceedingly well in academics with an excellent CV is doing a driver's job?? What exactly is she trying to show??Doesnt she trust her degree????πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I understand its difficult to get job but one wont get a job unhit he/she search for it. A guy came and offered her driver's job and she accepted. πŸ˜†πŸ€£
don't u know she 6th mahasati of this ghor kaliyug.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i m telling u she"ll fall flat in this.
not just 2days epi i was feeling like puking on her from the day she started her pativrata nautunki.🀒🀒such a cheap woman.🀒she never trusts anything thats gud.
earlier wen yuvi gave her perks & salary she thot herself above her much more qualified hubby & now wat happnd madam jee.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±now she will realize how much its difficult 2 get a job wen u loose one. oderwise earlier wen vishnu lost hsi job then he wa s jealous of her.
i wish i see her getting frustrated & all. i hope life cums  2full circle 4 her also.
Have not watched the episode yet. 
But, why cant a job than a white collar job be respectable?
Why should she not accept what comes first to her?!

I understand its difficult to get job but one wont get a job unhit he/she search for it. A guy came and offered her driver's job and she accepted.πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Hey so u mean a driver's job isn't important or ppl cNt decide what they want to do. May be she wanted to save time so decided to do this. N again will give u a rap life incidence last week in Romania I met a waitress who was a PhD and was looking to a suitable job in d meanwhile working as waitress.

In US too many do doctoral students even from science backbone sometimes work as drivers or waiters and they are happy about tht. They have shown this in a famous series The Big Bang theory and I am sure no one ever objected as they respect each jobs here.

Will give u one more example, hv u heard of Breaking bad, it's one of th most famous drama now. I that the lead is a chemistry heinous like Nobel prize lever. But still he left a multimillion dollar company stared by him to teach in a local school n also to cover expenses he workd at a car wash!! So what's the big deal.

agree with u arre  she is already became one mahaan devi and what else rg ne toh dikhahi diya na usko ek mahaan deviπŸ˜† lets see what happens driver banthe huve kaisi dikhegi ?πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž Edited by parnifan01 - 9 years ago
Ruhi y u waste tym giving logical answers!!
karne dono tympass post aur kya kaam hai

koi nahi aata yaahaan
MIDs se guzara hota hai

n logic differ for mukta n others when small group wan bash her
whenever she gets importance insecurity and jalan out of controll jo hojati hai

waise bhi ruhi 2-3 people will constantly try instigate to get attenation
we should realise that those views hold zero values to her fans and general public

never give importance to hollow logics.
divya ruhi
this track of mukta i thought first tym did innovative and hooked me back .
its will be really challenging
mukta knowa to take care of house and now will earn for family.
many people r forced to accept such job in recessions.
but being women it will be more tuff to be taxi driver
the way mukta will overcome obstacle will be interesting watch.

its really emphasis on women empowerment.
Originally posted by saurabhrocks

divya ruhi
this track of mukta i thought first tym did innovative and hooked me back .
its will be really challenging
mukta knowa to take care of house and now will earn for family.
many people r forced to accept such job in recessions.
but being women it will be more tuff to be taxi driver
the way mukta will overcome obstacle will be interesting watch.

its really emphasis on women empowerment.

Yes n actually I have friends in real life too who are well educated but to support further education they work anywhere happily. So I kinda like them. I really don't like people looking on someone low just because of d job. I have friends both millionaires and people who are struggling. No job is small n this mentality in India shud change. Plus if MuktA wanted she cd have taken infinite money from hr father but it's her will power that she is standing on her own feet. And Thts y I replied as I just can't understand y some people bash her or her Charectr whatever she does. But as u said no use explaining plus it was not bot MuktA only I just replied as I have many friends like her. :)
I agree with u..Mukta is a topper she is expreinced she should atleast try for better jobs rather than becoming a Taxi Driver thought its a easy or simple job but Mukta has capability of doing bettr job thn doing this Melodrama.. I started liking Mukta alot but yetsrday again she behaved like a kid
Originally posted by ruhi86

Hey so u mean a driver's job isn't important or ppl cNt decide what they want to do. May be she wanted to save time so decided to do this. N again will give u a rap life incidence last week in Romania I met a waitress who was a PhD and was looking to a suitable job in d meanwhile working as waitress.

In US too many do doctoral students even from science backbone sometimes work as drivers or waiters and they are happy about tht. They have shown this in a famous series The Big Bang theory and I am sure no one ever objected as they respect each jobs here.

Will give u one more example, hv u heard of Breaking bad, it's one of th most famous drama now. I that the lead is a chemistry heinous like Nobel prize lever. But still he left a multimillion dollar company stared by him to teach in a local school n also to cover expenses he workd at a car wash!! So what's the big deal.

There is a big difference between researchers and phd students and Mukta here. Mukta wants to earn and run for her family. Here Mukta wants to run her faily and she is highly qualified, she should think about other jobs. 
Its not about a job being big or small but here simply Mukta's attitude towards job. I mea a well educated girl who was an excedingly well in her college why cant she search for a better job. Just to show that since only men do driver jobs so I will do this job to prove that even women can do it is insane.
In reality this never happens. A person who wants to run his/her family searches for the best possible job. This is entirely different issue that even after searching for jobs he/she didnt get a good job so he/she settled for a job with less salary. And will she really be able to give a bright future to her child by doing just this job? This is a harsh reality that by doing only this job, she wont be able to send her child to a very good school...
I really wanna ask you... You are your college topper, school topper, gold medalist in your college, college scholar, the best student of the college who came always first in class or college. You have an excellent cvs as you participated in various debates and all in collge. you have work experience of working in a company. And suddenly a guy comes and gives you a driver job. will you take it just because he came to you first? Ofcourse not. You will search for better options. and surely you will get a much better job... That is entirely different case if you searched everywhere and went for intweviews yet didnt find a job. then you have no other option but in case of Mukta ...