Mukta Mukta Mukta - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tinafans

I agree with u..Mukta is a topper she is expreinced she should atleast try for better jobs rather than becoming a Taxi Driver thought its a easy or simple job but Mukta has capability of doing bettr job thn doing this Melodrama.. I started liking Mukta alot but yetsrday again she behaved like a kid
Exactly Tinafans... this looks only like melodrama to show Mukta some revolutionary to do a driver's job just to show people that even girls can do so. This is insane. I myself have seen woman doing drivers job. So someone tell her already quite a few women do driver's job. She is not first one so better move on and look for other better optopn to prove yourself a revolutionary...
Originally posted by parnifan01

agree with u arre  she is already became one mahaan devi and what else rg ne toh dikhahi diya na usko ek mahaan deviπŸ˜† lets see what happens driver banthe huve kaisi dikhegi ??πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž
shrusti don't worry she"ll fall flat. actually this track will show that life cums 2 the full circle.
RG hasn't learnt her lessons.she did the sam e mistake of making a criminal & psycho sum luv angels & pativrata & her trps dipped from 1.8-2.0 to 1.5-1.6.
and now shes again doing this don't know where will trps dip down.waise already its showing. from last week mkta's nautunki started & aksh also started his nautunki in pak & luk @ trps.

btw u know u r a MID!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†just tell whos MID r u??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by saurabhrocks

Ruhi y u waste tym giving logical answers!!
karne dono tympass post aur kya kaam hai

koi nahi aata yaahaan
MIDs se guzara hota hai

n logic differ for mukta n others when small group wan bash her
whenever she gets importance insecurity and jalan out of controll jo hojati hai

waise bhi ruhi 2-3 people will constantly try instigate to get attenation
we should realise that those views hold zero values to her fans and general public

never give importance to hollow logics.

Please let me tell you there is a difference between bashing and putting forward your views. I am just putting forward my views a  simple neutral viewer of the show.
Originally posted by rosy94

Exactly Tinafans... this looks only like melodrama to show Mukta some revolutionary to do a driver's job just to show people that even girls can do so. This is insane. I myself have seen woman doing drivers job. So someone tell her already quite a few women do driver's job. She is not first one so better move on and look for other better optopn to prove yourself a revolutionary...
rosy i agree wid u. this is just 2 show mkta more mahan.bcoz the actress said her ckt is not shaping up so 2 make her ckt more mahaan its done & that 2 @ the cost of oder ckts.
no1 is saying job is small or big. but who accepts like this.
vishnu was trying 4 jobs but cudn't get thatswhy he accepted that garage job but mkta didn't even try.
i m telling u she"ll fall flat in both areas & so will RG.

Please let me tell you there is a difference between bashing and putting forward your views. I am just putting forward my views a  simple neutral viewer of the show.
rosy don't worry.ppl gets jealous & insecure thatswhy they complain & blame oders & start demanding shape 2 their ckts @the cost of oder ckts/actors.
don't know wat general public i.e real stupid viewers think bcoz wat they think thats so evident from the trps.
Originally posted by tiny15

rosy i agree wid u. this is just 2 show mkta more mahan.bcoz the actress said her ckt is not shaping up so 2 make her ckt more mahaan its done & that 2 @ the cost of oder ckts.
no1 is saying job is small or big. but who accepts like this.
vishnu was trying 4 jobs but cudn't get thatswhy he accepted that garage job but mkta didn't even try.
i m telling u she"ll fall flat in both areas & so will RG.
Exactly tiny15,  i agree no job is big or small but the way mukta is reacting is insane. choosing a job is not a game that he gave you job first so you will accept it... it about her and her family future...what this the reason she her family sent her to best college? Is this is why she got great marks. We cant deny that any sane human who has to look for his/her child's future and fill his/her family's tummy will opt for better job... 
Originally posted by ruhi86

Yes n actually I have friends in real life too who are well educated but to support further education they work anywhere happily. So I kinda like them. I really don't like people looking on someone low just because of d job. I have friends both millionaires and people who are struggling. No job is small n this mentality in India shud change. Plus if MuktA wanted she cd have taken infinite money from hr father but it's her will power that she is standing on her own feet. And Thts y I replied as I just can't understand y some people bash her or her Charectr whatever she does. But as u said no use explaining plus it was not bot MuktA only I just replied as I have many friends like her. :)

exactly ruhi , many times specially in recessions people are forced to accept job which can be done by people who have low education than them.
in this case if u see mukta did not even shown to apply for job in companies indicating probably
no vacancies and recession
now they have kid , no job and want life independent naturally she will accept watever comes to her.
if she tells her papa or akash who can easily recruit them than same people will make issue saying see she broke usool of vishnu.

now vishnu also about to accept job in garage na , i don't know his qualification as he got both job previously even that waitor ka job due to yuvi's revenge not his qualification.

there are so many examples in reel see manav from pr mechanic to  businessmen  , i would love to see mukta having same

in real world all those ambani , amitabh and many more actors and businessmen have become great after struggling like that.
i respect them , a job is not important but nature of person and skills are important.
a educated , hardworking , honest , humble person  will excel even if start as peon.
and mukta has all above qualifications to excel.

taxi driving is risky , many times are target of criminals
sree herself had faced recent incident  , cvs took inspiration from that.

as women  taxi driver first many people will mock her , reduce her moral , such criminal incident she is prone to  and many people think women can't repair.
i would love to see mukta breaking misconceptions about women.

@bold i know u were not defending mukta here rather showing reality beyond serials.

n i love when serials show reality or different track like this.
i like few female ckt in television  mukta is one of them
such strong ckt are worth watching.

i said because see eg - a person saying meekash is wrong as akash is criminal can support akash from junnon or parmeet from bani who were criminals . in bani after she survives murder attempt by her hubby , he was made positive and falling in love.
i don't understand all this moral gyan is why not constant or is given for meeshu🀒 exclusively.

did my post direct towards you ?
u should not worry if u are not wrong.

i was telling my frns , as we have seen mid for bashing 
i have seen post in thread bashing on looks btw mod have put rules and i will report it .
i am too neutral viewer of show and forum
@rosy btw wen was/is mkta a san ewoman. didn't she prove it by doing psychotic acts 2 get back her so-called luv.she threatened him & gave ultimatum wen he didn't want 2 go back 2 her & also cursed & taunted his wife & him not 2 hav happy life. now that curse has rebounded on her only & i wish she always lives like this till she dies.
but manav from PV was not educated. I too loved that concept but there is a huge difference. Mukta is collge topper. Manav didnt even passed his 8th class in school. So he had to take this job. And i too loved his character...