Uttaran

Mukta Mukta Mukta - Page 3

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
btw who supported aksh from junoon. we always called him psycho unlike here where mkta's psychotic acts r said 2 b her luv.and we wanted his ckt 2 b +ve.
and atleast i don't support parmeet.the prsn has her own choice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and same with dhirubai ambani, he was UNEDUCATED so he was bound to take such jobs but with his determination and hardwork, he established a big wealthy comapny...
tiny15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosy94

but manav from PV was not educated. I too loved that concept but there is a huge difference. Mukta is collge topper. Manav didnt even passed his 8th class in school. So he had to take this job. And i too loved his character...

rosy thats the diff. i'd also seen many PG students doing menial jobs but 1st they try 4 oder jobs rather than like this.
and moreover vishnu accepted the garage job bcoz he was shown searching  4jobs in newspaper but didn't get any offer so he accepted that unlike mkat who didn't even try.
its just 2 make her more mahaan that this drama is done.i hope soon her true face cums out.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
uneducated and educated does not make difference
uneducated can learn while doing job.
in many govt offices i have seen engineer working as clerk and peon to support family and no job are there.
and when job vacancy are there , in interview they are given preference.

in logic less show uttaran , i have seen people supporting anything saying uttaran does not have logic

but when it comes to mukta ram hi rakhe poor girl have to explain everything.

what i feel i put , i see such thing in real world , i have seen people rising from such situation.
 i am watching uttaran to see only this mukta track after long as i loved the concept.
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saurabhrocks

uneducated and educated does not make difference

uneducated can learn while doing job.
in many govt offices i have seen engineer working as clerk and peon to support family and no job are there.
and when job vacancy are there , in interview they are given preference.

in logic less show uttaran , i have seen people supporting anything saying uttaran does not have logic

but when it comes to mukta ram hi rakhe poor girl have to explain everything.

what i feel i put , i see such thing in real world , i have seen people rising from such situation.
 i am watching uttaran to see only this mukta track after long as i loved the concept.

Beind educated matters a lot. You cant learn all that you learnt in 14 years in school and then another 5 to 7 years in college while doing job.
Those engineers work as clerk or at amallpostd because they couldnt get a job nt because they were offered this job first that why they thought i was offered clerk's job first s I will do it. Those people go through endless inteviews, diffreent offices but still are unable to find a job thats why they stick to a small job till they get a better job.
Frankly not just Mukta's but every character has been ruined in Uttaran. And by every character I really mean every chacarter. May  be Veer or Rathore or Taoasya or Meethi or Vishnu or Akash or Anni or Jogi on anyobe else.
tiny15 thumbnail
@rosy agree wid u. ppl say vishnu also did waiter job or accepted job n garage.but he 1st tried @ oder places.wen he was doing job of waiter he tried 2 oder places acc. 2 his qualificns but didn't get bcoz of yuvi & now also he serached in newspapers & applied but cudn't so went  4 garage job.
if sum graduate prsn does clerical job as 1st job then it can b understood but doing  amenial job just bcoz it was offered u @ 1st & didn't try 4 oder.
if shes shown that she kept that card & tried 4 oder job but cudn't get then accepted it wud'd been still luked logical &s ensible. but as i said wen was/is mkta a sane prsn. shes  a psycho 2 the core of her heart & soul. wnat 2 see her downfall soon.
btw i m telling u thisis  done 2 make mkta sum mahan & it"ll again fall flat like RG did last yr. & soon RG has 2 show mkta's true face.and it started showing in trps also.
and if any1 is neutral in show or forum then there won't b so many posts in defense of a psycho ckt. earlier nor now.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes but I have t really seen MuktA finishing her higher education. At max she wil be a graduate that too I don't know wch deciplene but certainly she dnt engineer or MBA. These days it's very hard for ppl with normal degrees to get a good job.

Plus MuktA may need this one of job as it is her own time choice or freedom. I have seen in many seriels in Jyoti the lead actress was educated but she was shown making paper packets by hand and selling it to local Venders

Also in PV only manav's daughter was seen driving taxi too
Krishnapremika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Ruhi , we just know she is graduate. bcom/bsc no idea.
If cvs showed vishnu just going through newspaper and directly to garage.
means viewers should take for granted that no jobs are avilable.
they will not give more scenes for mukta to show searching job and than accept taxi driver job.
Cvs cant afford to give more than 3-4 min per episode.
usually it was 3-4 min per week but actress was not happy so just stop her from quitting its perday.
their promise wont last long .
But i admit track is interesting and challenging so sreejita must have given them second chance.

it is taken granted as job are not avilable so she accepted this job for family and i salute to her spirit.

looking forward to see this track.Edited by Krishnapremika - 9 years ago
ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes seriously and don't get at what is wrong in a drivers job. I guess here in London taxi derives can easily earn more Thn us. And we really don't know about her qualification I just wished cvs shud have shown her preparing for civils and earning through driving taxi. There is a Gujarati girl who cracked civil services working part time as a tailor at home as her in laws were not supporting her in preparation plus in rural area she cdnt find kids to teach.
nri-tv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Probably the most stupid and illogical track in UT is mukta-vishnu. I dont understand why they live in such poverty. RPR can offer him a job in his business, aakash can offer, Kanha can offer, Jogi thakur can offer. They are all flourishing business me. Initially, Vishnu did not want to take a job due to self-respect. But after whatever happened with them and Meethi's brother (forgot his name), then there is no question. Why cant they just accept the buisiness offer. WHats the need to live in a chawl & become a taxi driver

Another thing, they r both educated, and Vishnu was roaming in the streets to find a job, really??? Is that how ppl find a job. Educated ppl apply online thru COMPUTERS!!!!!! or NEWSPAPER. They dont find jobs roaming in the street. I dont understand why they r showing them so poverty stricken, it doesnt make any sense.

Mukta being a taxi driver. In garage itself the men said things to her, she thinks in the taxi stand they wont. Its not like women cant do anything men can, but women need more security and they are physically a little weaker than men. Thats how god has made women! UT wants to go against nature too. lol And secondly, this is not a show abt woman empowerment.

This mukta vishnu track annoys me the most. I dont know why the sctors agree to do it, they shud quit. They are being de-meaned and disrespected by the director!!!!!!!