Meethi-Asgar comfrontation scene

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally after a long tym strong meethi is back, loved the way she talked to asgar (I wish meethi would have get doubt on him long back) And one thing I have to say Krip is doing an amazing job as asgar in ut. Tina and Krip rocked in todays episode. Do share u'r views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on scene. Both Tina and Krip were more than perfect. That scene was powerpacked. Well written and well executed. Krip is really a very very nice actor. Tina too was rocking. Kudos to them...
Just one doubt.. how come Asgar and Fida's nikah pic was in Asgar's room? Didnt Ashfaq took that pic along with him to show to Ansari as a proof against Asgar? Now again same thing.. Asgar will snatch that pic and Ashfaq and Meethi will be left with no proof against Asgar. Everyone will doubt Meethi and Ashfaq...
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yup agree with each and every word, ashfaque gone to meet ansari and say the truth, as he went for some meeting and as per precap meethi say the truth to all, but no one trust her, ammi will slap meethi and throw her out of house
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally loved this scene !!
Meethi was looking very strong :)
But she should not have shown the picture...
Now Asgar will try to destroy out