Birthday Wishes for Sneha Kapoor - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Sneha!!
I'm a huge fan and it was because of you, your flawless acting, graceful dance and... well... you, that I fell in love with D3 in the first place.
You are a mindblowing dancer and a spellbinding and gorgeous actress. Hats off to you for managing to make so many viewers fall in love with the character of Sharon Raiprakash. You do a brilliant job of everything wherever you go. 👏 I feel as though I can't appreciate you enough and I could just go on and on like this.
I miss watching you and the TanHa SwaRon chemistry sooo much coz you were just brilliant and I wish you hadn't left, but I'm glad to know that you're doing well with SKI. :) 👍🏼
I wish you all the best for SKI for the years up ahead and may you always remain your happy, cheerful, smilling pretty self. So once again a very very awesome HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! 🤗
I love you Sneha di you rock! 😎❤️

happy b'day in advance hope to see you soon reach new heights of success in future 😛
Happy birthday sneha
Missing you a lot
All tanha fans wants return gift from you on your birthday BIG TANHA INTERVIEW amd I hope we get this
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNEHA GOD BLESS YOU
Happy Birthday Sneha... 
Keep Smiling And Keep Dancing... 

May all Your Dreams come true And Wish You Success In Whatever You Take Up In Your Life... 

Once again a very very Happy Birthday... Stay Blessed Always...