Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
ye IF ka bahot natak hai yaar. the pics load so slowly. n then the page goes up & down like crazy ek many times after all this exercise the pics dont load at all😡
The.Lannister thumbnail
i m not even able to like posts
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The.Lannister

multi tasking

watching anything?
Mithila_22 thumbnail

i m not even able to like posts

me too...images bhi nahi dikh rahe..

btw i feel really bad for theon yaar..he is getting punished way too much for what he did..
The.Lannister thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithsi_22

watching anything?

no re. was writing a reply on another CC

waise maine batman begins download ke liye rakha hai. then dark knight & then d third movie
Mithila_22 thumbnail

ye IF ka bahot natak hai yaar. the pics load so slowly. n then the page goes up & down like crazy ek many times after all this exercise the pics dont load at all😡

mujhe to mera khudka dp nahi dikhra..
Mithila_22 thumbnail

no re. was writing a reply on another CC

waise maine batman begins download ke liye rakha hai. then dark knight & then d third movie

which cc? n i love batman..especially the dark knight rises one..do let me know ur thoughts after watching..
Mithila_22 thumbnail
meko koi acha dp de na..these i am not crazy about any actor..ki uska dp rakhu...
The.Lannister thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithsi_22

me too...images bhi nahi dikh rahe..

btw i feel really bad for theon yaar..he is getting punished way too much for what he did..

kal hi main tumblr pe ek post padh rahi thi. ke people were shouting so much abt dat sansa ramsay thing (btw u havent told me ur thots on that yet). but whr were these anti abuse people when ramsay cut theon? but not many people were so angry with GRRM or D&D then. abuse is abuse. why is it that female abuse matters while people made cheap jokes about theons cut cock & everyone thought that was funny. so true na. 

n yes people have made some pretty crass jokes about theon's lost cock in the past
The.Lannister thumbnail
also in the books na sansa is not married to ramsay. her best friend jeyne poole is married to ramsay. LF took away jeyne when ned was killed & made her a wh**e. then he sold her off to roose bolton as arya stark. ramsay's scenes with her are very very terrible. she suffers tons of abuse at his hands. 

and theon rescues this girl. yes he isnt a knight in shining armour. he is scared shitless. but he does rescue her. and the best thing is rescuing her will gain him nothing. she is not a high born girl. she is a stewards daughter so really unimportant in the grand scheme of things. but even then he rescues he first frm ramsay & then from stannis by not revealing her real identity & letting him assume he has arya stark. 

theon deserves a second chance man. yes he did betray the starks but he has suffered enough