Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Why I say ki kashaf jaise ladkiyonke sath life gujarna is difficult coz woh bht complaining hai bht jyada dry..zaroon ki tarah mard nahi hote ki har waqt biwi ko manaye
N mujhe yeh baat nahi achi lagi ki akhir tak usne apni mohabbat ka ijahar nahi kiya
Shadi ko ek saal hoke bhi she never trusted him..me nahi kehti ki humesha ijahar karo apne pyar ka lekin thoda toh kar sakte ho na..zaroon hi hai jo use tolerate kar paya..she is really intolerable at times..har baat chupana...equality ki alag hi definition hai uski..mujhe nahi achi lagi kashaf ki bht sari baate..aisi ladki ke sath zindagi gujarna really very difficult..
N height of double standards, khudka fon bhi dekbe toh pasand nahi n she read all of his texts n assumed he is betraying her..
I cant like such a person
Mithila_22 thumbnail
when compared to her role as a daughter she isn't good as a wife..
n i agree she did all farz of a wife but ammine bola isliye..me yeh nahi keh rahi ki usne karne nahi chahiye or anything like that..but usko khudse toh kabhi nahi laga ki mene ye karna chahiye vagaira..atleast husband ke liye toh kuch lagna chahiye yaar..

bht sari cheeze khatki mujhe uske character me after marriage..
Mithila_22 thumbnail
acha tu bata do u think guys would like a girl like kashaf..actually not like, many can like her but its difficult sustain with a girl like her..
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow you are realllyyy affected by Kashaf😆 

I think before we judge her we should also take into account her past. She has been terribly hurt by her dad...the only male figure in her life. So once bitten twice shy. She is too very careful...so careful that she misses the whole point of the relationship that is marriage. 

I think when she was writing in that diary they should have shown more of what she "felt" rather than what she "thought" so that we understood her emotional involvement in the relation. 

In the epilogue they directly showed that Kashaf thinks Zindagi Gulzzar Hai. They showed her insecurities but not how she overcame them. The process wasn't shown at all.

And Kashaf barobar lagna nibahvata yeil mala vatata pan tya naatyamadhe kahi ras urnaar nahi. fakta divorce ghyaycha nahi kinva mulansathi te naata tikel pan je naata asayala pahije navra baykot...premacha, hakkacha te harvun jail...which would be a great tragedy since it will be like junaid - gazala's relation...the one thing which zaroon wanted to avoid from Day 1
The.Lannister thumbnail
also i dont think kashaf got away with her behaviour i think. now i m a little like kashaf...not that bad...but a little like her. so i can understand what it must have cost her to make that phone call that night to zaroon. it must have been quite humiliating...but then dil ke haatho majboor hoke she put her self respect on the line & called him. that was quite a price to pay i think. ek itni egoistic ladki ke liye to eat humble pie isnt easy...ask me😆

and its good to watch thought provoking things once in a while. this is OUR real life with all its ups n down. suits, got, sherlock isnt😆
The.Lannister thumbnail
now u have to watch Behadd. its a 2 hr telefilm. bahot mast hai. do watch😉
The.Lannister thumbnail
Mithila_22 thumbnail
finally mera net shuru ho gaya..😆
Mithila_22 thumbnail
shru link open nahi ho rahi..
Mithila_22 thumbnail
btw humsafar me fawad looked gr8.. i like him clean shaven...