Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Can't stand pari one bit

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg wht the hell she's doing my head whts get prblm seriously I could've slapped her she was so out of order she's def gne mad mental n obsessed so irritating can't stand her one bit I would've drafted her out of the house.

Bang head on the desk she's so stupid she thinks she can gt it her way wht the hell does she want from jigar y can't she leave him alone I swear along wid pari the cvs have lost it and gne mad want this track over want her our for good she talks aload of crap n nonense cum on cvs be mre realistic n do something different end his pari track she's so annoying...Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is even worst than RAdha. I hate her. Want her to go. Cvs should bring an actress who can do her role maturely..
Leprechaun thumbnail
I think the CVs should end her track asap.
She is annoying and a irritating character...
achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nilu123789

She is even worst than RAdha. I hate her. Want her to go. Cvs should bring an actress who can do her role maturely..

Yup Radha ws even better...
Cnt tolerate her😡
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Track is okay. Actress is bad
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this actress is is not doing a good. job  ...but the writes writers are not writing a very good track...   Have not see ahem for a couple of days ...what the heck is going on ... he is the male lead ...we need to see ahem and gopi together doing something ...