Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok I posted this on my Tumblr Mahabharat Page, but I thought I'd post it here too. It's a little OS on Paarth Panchaali from Krishna's POV

Paarth-Panchaali

Krishna stood beside Maharaj Drupad, watching his two best friends exchange wedding garlands. He smiled knowingly at the shrewd King's obvious satisfaction at having his daughter married to the young man he had coveted for so long. Krishna himself smiled for another reason. Yes it was true that Draupadi's marriage also included Arjun's four brothers, yet Krishna felt a special kind of satisfaction seeing Arjun take his beloved sakhi around the sacrificial fire.
What they didn't know...what may take them a lifetime to realise, was that they were both a special part of him. Arjun was literally half of his soul. Krishna knew that their friendship would transcend normal levels and come to be thought of as a relationship between man and God, but the love which he held for Arjun couldn't be measured in human form.

Krishna chuckled as he remembered their past life as Nara-Narayan, the twin incarnations of the four-armed Vishnu. Their time at Badrinath had been beautiful indeed, but they had spent most of their time immersed in penance and austerities. Their relationship in this life was going to be very different. Krishna openly laughed in anticipation of the adventures he would share with Arjun. Drupad furrowed his eyebrows and turned to glance around for the source of the commotion, but seeing it was his daughter's beloved sakha, he smiled and continued throwing flower petals over the bride and groom.

Krishna watched as Draupadi took Arjun's hand for the last phera. Draupadi or Krishnaa as she was named at birth, was no less important than Arjun to him. It was solely for her benefit that he had brushed aside his never ending political conflicts and come to stand protectively beside her. Her primordial being was that of his Lakshmi, yet in the Dwapar Yug a grand design had been wrought, one which, this time, entrusted her human form to him in a brotherly fashion. Yet he knew that this partial form of Lakshmi would find her Vishnu one way or another. And thus she had. While Arjun won both Draupadi's hand and heart, destiny sought to match her with Vishnu in his entirety, namely with his Sudarshan chakra, Kaumodki mace, the Padma lotus and his Panchajanya conch-shell. Arjun's four brothers were those 4 attributes of Vishnu, Krishna mused. His face clouded when he recalled all that they would have to suffer in this life. But as Draupadi and Arjun bent to touch his feet for the customary blessing, he felt his resolve multiply. They wouldn't be alone. He, Vasudev Krishna, would stand beside them, holding them dear in his heart. They were his most vital elements for the Leela he would perform in this world, yet more importantly they were his best friends.
Bhavaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

OMG I miss those moments. Those eyelocks...their dialogues about each other.

You know what, I randomy watched Sanjay Khan's MB just for ArDi moments you told me about. They were so cute.🤣

I know right!!! Like they totally made each other blush after the swayamvar! Draupadi makes it so clear to Arjun that he is all she wants, and the dude is having such a hard time staying away! 😆
Draupadi even gives Kunti major guilt trips 🤣 but my FAVE has to be when Arjun meets Draupadi after returning with Subhadra. That bedroom hug was just so sweet 😳

devashree_h thumbnail
That is so beautiful Vicky!! Especially the last para and this line:

Yet he knew that this partial form of Lakshmi would find her Vishnu one way or another.
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavaani

I know right!!! Like they totally made each other blush after the swayamvar! Draupadi makes it so clear to Arjun that he is all she wants, and the dude is having such a hard time staying away! 😆
Draupadi even gives Kunti major guilt trips 🤣 but my FAVE has to be when Arjun meets Draupadi after returning with Subhadra. That bedroom hug was just so sweet 😳

Yes, and I liked Subhadra in the show although she looked older than Draupadi.😆 She sends Arjun to Drau.😆 That scene was so sweet. Also, after Swayamvar when he helps her walk. Arjuna was such a cutie even in that show.
Edited by devashree_h - 9 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
What I loved about that version of Arjun and Draupadi was the angst and the feelings. The sentiments were very very clear for the audience. Draupadi makes it quite clear that it's Arjun who she has the strongest feelings for, and Arjun doesn't want to over complicate Draupadi's already complicated life by encouraging her feelings for him, yet he still makes it clear that she is where he derives his strength from. That's what I felt was missing from Starbharat. Would have been the cherry on the cake esp considering Shaheer and Pooja's good looks and acting skills! Edited by Bhavaani - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font color="#6600FF">I know right!!! Like they totally made each other blush after the swayamvar! Draupadi makes it so clear to Arjun that he is all she wants, and the dude is having such a hard time staying away! 😆
</font>

There was a bedroom hug?! 😲 😳 Gotta watch it!

RMs MB actually says they went into, ahem, a frenzy 😉 😆
devashree_h thumbnail

What I loved about that version of Arjun and Draupadi was the angst and the feelings. The sentiments were very very clear for the audience. Draupadi makes it quite clear that it's Arjun who she has the strongest feelings for, and Arjun doesn't want to over complicate Draupadi's already complicated life by encouraging her feelings for him, yet he still makes it clear that she is where he derives his strength from. That's what I felt was missing from Starbharat. Would have been the cherry on the cake esp considering Shaheer and Pooja's good looks and acting skills!

Imagine Shaheer and Pooja in those scenes. Star MB took itself too seriously.😆 Even BRC ArDi touched each other more than these two.😆

Originally posted by: AnuMP

There was a bedroom hug?! 😲 😳 Gotta watch it!

RMs MB actually says they went into, ahem, a frenzy 😉 😆

ArDi were quite touchy, feely in that show. That scene was somewhat like RM's MB where Shubhi sends Arjun to Draupadi. And then ArDi have a very sweet moment.
Edited by devashree_h - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually it says 'remembered' frenzy. I prefer to think there was hanky panky on the way to the hut. Before 🤢 Yudhi. Or sort of an EMA during the first year. Did I mention I don't like the YuDi pairing?

⭐️ ArDi never touched. All other Patis got at least one touch. Bheem was even slightly disturbing in his intensity 😆 . As though the Swastik team was teasing the ArDi fansEdited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Here you go Anu...watch from 30 mins to around 37 mins 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54hUzsYOtpY[/YOUTUBE]
Bhavaani thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMP

Actually it says 'remembered' frenzy. I prefer to think there was hanky panky in the way to the hut. Before 🤢 Yudhi. Or sort of an EMA during the first year. Did I mention I don't like the YuDi pairing?

⭐️ ArDi never touched. All other Patis got at least one touch. Bheem was even slightly disturbing in his intensity 😆 . As though the Swastik team was teasing the ArDi fans

ROFL there are so many things I agree with here it's not even funny 🤣