Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 28th August 2014

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The Episode starts with Akshara and Naitik talking. He says he can help her, but she does not take his help. They start arguing and Devyaani hears them and is worried. She knocks the door and Akshara saks her to come in. Devyaani gives them tea. She says she has work and leaves. Bhabhimaa asks Devyaani what happened. Devyaani says she went to Akshara and Naitik's room and they were fighting about work, they have much arguments. Bhabhimaa gets worried. Devyaani says they are feeling oressurized and did not show me their fight. She asks shall I talk to Rajpanna about this. Bhabhimaa says no, they will feel bad, and think we are taking any one's side.

Anshu comesin hisroom and hugs Jasmeet. He asks what happened, as she looks upset. She says nothing. He says tell me. She says I think Maa is annoyed with me. He laughs and asks what happened now. She says she makes many mistakes. He says its normal thing. She says Maa has many hopes from us, what should I do. He says don't try to impress her, be normal, else you won't be happy. She promises him and hugs him. Ananya comes and hugs them.

Akshara and Naitik are feeling bad after arguing and notsleeping. They get up and hug each other. They apologize to each other. They blame each other. They hug smiling. Its morning, Akshara calls Girja and asks what is shehiding. Girja lies and leaves. Akshara greets Devyaani and Bhabhimaa. Devyaani says see, she is appearing normal. Naitik comes and greets them. Bhabhimaa says he is also acting he is happy. They are showing they are normal.

Kaki asks Rajshri shall we go to get Teej items. Shaurya and Kaki act like the ladies. Rajshri says she will beat them for making fun of them. Shaurya says what did we do. Dadi says its Jasmeet's first Teej, what will she think. Shaurya asks Anshu to keep fast. Anshu says Jasmeet will keep it, I can't. Jasmeet gets annoyed and leaves. Shaurya says she got annoyed, go and talk to her. Anshu asks what did I tell her. Devyaani tells everything to Bau ji and says they are acting infront of us, they had a fight.

Bau ji talks to Naitik and asks why did they fight. Devyaanis ays we told you not to take this work. Naitik says what are you saying. Bhabhimaa says you fought with Akshara. Naitik says no. Devyaani says I saw you yesterday fighting, don't lie. Naksh says very bad. Muskaan says we did not expect this from you. Naitik says we patched up in one hour, I m sorry for troubling you all, thanks for worrying for us, we are lucky, we will try not to fight again. Naitik seeks their blessings. Anshu comes and apologizes to Jasmeet. She is annoyed.

He takes a cauliflowerin handand sits on his knees to apologize to her. She says think before saying sorry. He asks what did I do. She says you could have told me you will fast and I would have stopped you. He says he does not know such things. He says he will try to keep the fast. She says no need. She hugs him. Shaurya and Varsha come and says romance inkitchen. They bless Anshu and Jasmeet. They leave. Shaurya gets romantic. Varsha says don't think anything, go. She pushes him smiling.

Naitik and Akshara say they have go in different cars. Naitik asks Naksh to come with him. akshara gets manager's call and says she is leaving now. She talks on phone and Girja is outside the house. Girja is busy talking to the neighbor's driver. Akshara leaves. Girja says she will marry him else die. He asks her to think what he said, as he is doing this for him. He says they arerichpeople, and asks herto stealsome jewellery and money. She says I can't steal, I m their maid and they have given me love like a daughter. He says he will not marry her then and leaves. Girja is worried and says how to agree to him, I can't steal. Girja looks worried. Bhabhimaa asks does she have any problem. Girja says no. They see Naksh upset and come to him.

Naksh says he is upset as he is missing Akshara as she is not athome andnot taking his call. Bhabhimaa and Devyaani say tell us what happened in school. Naksh says what to tell you all, you don't know my friends, why is mum busy, she does not havetime for me. Devyaani pacifies him and says your mum got busy for few days. Naksh says some things only mum knows. Devyaani says I m also mum. Devyaani talks to Naksh and he shares all his talk with her. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...plays... Devyaani plays with Naksh. Bhabhimaa sees Gayatri Maa's pic and smiles seeing Devyaani.

Naitik and Akshara's meetings go well. They come out of the caf and both the clients face each other. They challenge each other. Akshara and Naitik looks on. Akshara shows thumbs up to Naitik and he gives her a flying kiss. Naksh says he wants jelly. Devyaani says he should have milk. Naksh says he wants jelly first. Bhabhimaa tells Devyaani that today you became real grandma. Devyaani smiles. Naitik and Akshara talk that they made two teams, but setup is same, same staff and office, some things can get exchanged. She says no, we have to try that things does not get tangled. She saysworkshophas to be divided, as mistakes can happen there. She says but where to set upworkshop.

Precap: Naitik and Akshara hug each other standing at the bus stop.The policepasses by and stops toarrestthem, thinking they are doing wrong thing. Akshara and Naitik are shocked as the inspector asks them to sit inthe policebus.
Edited by _Amina_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
ThNKS FOR the update 
it was a hug day