Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

People take everything way too personally yaar.. Whenever there is a discussion,people jump and comment on each others community ..basically they take it all personally
We are all grown up matured people at IF 😆and hence,just closing a thread is not the solution
I guess we can still keep a discussion alive without getting personal..that is actually what is needed for an healthy discussion afterall
India is a nation of diverse communities and that is exactly what makes it so amazing.
 Instead of taking it in a good way,people take it as offense
Our cuisines,names or whatever are very beautiful and unique
 We all need to coexist peacefully
And have a good healthy discussion

Darling you are such a sweet heart. I am glad to know you are so mature at this age.
BUt unfortuanately people take things on superficial level. I have mentioned only character's background but was accused of talking about caste and creed. I tried to say waht ideally should be the eating habits after obliging Ahmad's post that cosmopolitan life has a different dimension. I have also mentioned over and over again that things are different at different places. I have also mentioned the dialogues and scenes which reflect my notion and yet have been accused of saying something which is not 'entire truth'

I have mentioned my question over Hathi's background which  was brought to a place where it seemed the question is to bring communal disharmony in the forum. ' We are all Indians after all' . It seemed I have said anything against Indian unity.

After analysing these things, I have asked Ishan to close the topic. It hurts so much when people accuse you of something you havent done. It hurts when people judge you because they don't understand you. The real question is lost anyways. 
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Closing topic on request of TM.

Regards,
Ishan