TaaRey Story: Angel's Savior! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update
Taarey bonding is so cute
Loved it.
I love this flirtatious and naughty Rey.
And Taani is so bitchy. ðŸ˜† Love it.
Update soon.
Thank you for the pm. ðŸ˜ƒ
This was simply awsome.. I dont know what to say more.. Its just i simply loved it.. 😊 please send pms to me if possible.. 😊 or inform whenever u update.. 😊
Both the chapters r superb n ossum :) loved it
update the nxt pt soon
awesome stry
really nice concept
Really awsum story...
Amazingly written...
Plz continue soon...

Chapter 3

~Taani's P.O.V~

I woke at six o'clock as usual to my alarm going off; I silenced it and tried, unsuccessfully, to move away from Rey. I had my head on his chest and my leg draped over his crotch, which as usual, was already full of the morning glory' that happened to all boys. He had his hand on my knee, pinning my leg there, and his other arm wrapped tightly around my waist. As I tried to move, he tightened his hold, mumbling something in his sleep about not wanting to go to college anymore.

I moved my arm and tapped his stomach. "Six o'clock," I mumbled, tapping him again when he didn't open his eyes.

He groaned and tightened his grip, pulling me so that I was completely on top of him. I could feel his erection pressing between my legs. I gasped at the feel of it, it was strange but it actually felt nice. What the hell is wrong with me? This is Rey for goodness sake! I tried to wriggle free, but it just made us rub together in places that I would rather not think about my brother's man-wh**e of a best friend touching. My body started to tingle and I couldn't help the little moan that escaped from my lips. Oh my God, that actually feels nice!

"Rey!" I whisper yelled at him.

He snapped his eyes open and looked at me, shocked. His expression quickly changed to his trademark smirk, which I wanted to slap right off of his face. "Well good morning, Angel. Wow, this is a first," he purred, raising his eyebrows, his smile amused.

"Will you let go of me for goodness sake?" I whisper yelled at him. He raised his hands in a I surrender fashion and I quickly rolled off him. "It's six," I grumbled, frowning.

He rolled onto his side to look at me. "OK. Don't be mad at me all day today, please. I didn't know I did that, I'm sorry, Angel, OK?" he whispered, kissing my forehead before quickly climbing out of the bed and throwing on his clothes.

"OK, whatever," I mumbled, settling into his warm spot in the bed where he had been laying.

"I'll see you later." He shot me a wink before climbing out of my window. Rolling over, I buried my face into his pillow, I could still smell him and it made me feel safe and calm. I drifted back to peaceful sleep for another hour.

After getting dressed more peacefully than yesterday, I stuck in my iPod and was happily dancing down the hallway when I spotted him eating my cereal again. Every freaking day! I sighed and stole the bowl out of his hands.

"Damn it, Rey, there's like four other cereals in the cupboard and you only eat mine! Why? Do you do it just to piss me off?" I asked, frowning, as I started munching on my breakfast.

"Good morning to you too, Angel," he said politely, with an amused smile on his face.

"Right, hi." I plopped down and eating my cereal as Swayam came into the kitchen.

"Hey, guys, you nearly ready to go?" Swayam asked, throwing us each a juice box as usual. We both nodded and headed to Rey's car.

As I got to school, Sohaib grabbed me and pulled me off for a talk. "What's up?" I asked, concerned. He actually looked a little frantic; his hair was all messy, it looked as if he had been pulling on it or running his hands through it a lot, his eyes were tight with stress.

"I forgot it's Terri's birthday tomorrow, and I have no idea what to get her!" he cried desperately, running his hands through his hair roughly, confirming my earlier suspicions about the style.

"Calm down, you've still got time. Now, what sort of thing does she like?" I asked, thinking about Terri and all the things I knew about her.

"I wanted to get her something she could keep, but I don't know what..." He closed his eyes, obviously panicking.

"Sohaib, calm down. How about some pretty earrings? She likes studs, right? You could also get her a new jewelry box or something to put them in," I suggested.

His face brightened. "Yeah! She has this like old crappy jewelry box at the moment. That's a great idea! Oh God thank you, Taani. I owe you big time! I'm gonna skip this morning so I can go get it," he said, smiling excitedly and running off, shouting bye over his shoulder. I walked back to the school and noticed that there was hardly anyone around.

Holy crap, am I late? I started to run down the hallway; I could see Rey and a couple of his friends walking towards me.

"Slow down, Angel, you'll fall," Rey shouted, smirking at me as I half ran, half walked towards him. As I passed him, he stuck his foot out tripping me up, but before I hit the floor he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and pulled me upright. "Jeez, Angel, I know I'm hot, but you don't need to fall at my feet," he teased, making all his friends laugh. I slapped him hard on the chest, glaring at him. "Oh I like it a bit rough, Angel, you know that," he said, smiling wickedly. He still hadn't let go of my waist, he stepped forward and pressed his body against mine, his hands slipped down to my ass. "Mmm nice," he purred in my ear.

I hated being touched; it brought back memories of my Father. I gasped, and before I could even think about what I was doing, I jerked my leg up and kneed him in the balls. He grunted and let go quickly, bending in half and clutching his groin.

"Keep your f**king hands off me!" I shouted, trying not to cry. I was struggling to breathe and my hands were shaking.

I turned to run away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. "Angel, I was only joking around, you know I'd never hurt you," he moaned. His voice cracked slightly, it sounded like he was in pain.

He looked straight into my eyes; I could see the honesty in his deep blue watery eyes. He pulled me into a hug and put his lips to my neck, just where it joined my shoulder and breathed deeply through his nose, sending his hot breath blowing down my neck and back. This is what he always did to calm me down, when I would sob on his shoulder; this was the only thing that seemed to work. I could feel his heart beating fast against my chest, so I focused on matching my breathing to the pace of his. I breathed in his smell until I had calmed myself down. I pulled back and he was just looking at me, sorrow clear across his face.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, Angel, I didn't think," he said apologetically.

I nodded and sniffed, wiping my face on my sleeve. "I'm sorry too. Did I hurt you?" I asked, wincing at the thought of how hard I had kneed him.

He shrugged. "I'm OK, it was my fault," he replied, bending to look into my eyes again. I looked away quickly, feeling uncomfortable. I had a feeling that when Rey looked into my eyes, he could see the real me, the one I tried to hide from everyone, the scared little girl that doesn't like people to touch her because it brought back memories of those Sundays and my father leading me over to the couch, guiding me to sit on his lap. When people touched me, even girls, my heart went into overdrive and I always start to feel sick. The only exceptions to this are my mom, Swayam and Rey. This was the exact reason that I didn't date. The thought of someone touching me or kissing me, made my skin crawl.

I looked away from him and noticed that he had a big wet patch on his shoulder where I had been crying. I wiped it, frowning. "I ruined your shirt."

"I've got others, Angel, don't worry," he replied with an easy smile, it wasn't a smirk that he gave other people, it was a genuine smile, the ones I usually only get at night or when no one was around.

I looked around and realised we were alone in the hallway; I gasped in shock. "Where?" I muttered, looking up and down the hallway desperately.

"They went to class," he answered. "Come on, there's no point going in late, so let's go get a drink or something." He pulled me by the hand to the parking lot, towards his car.

"Rey, what? I can't skip class!" I cried, glancing around quickly to see if anyone noticed two students just waltzing out of the school.

He laughed. "Come on, Angel, one class won't hurt. You're already ten minutes late for it anyway." He opened the passenger door and gestured for me to get in.

I sighed and reluctantly climbed in. I didn't really mind spending time with Rey but it just depended which Rey would be here with me, the night or the day one. Night Rey was considerate, loving and thoughtful. Day Rey was a flirt, s**t and a jerk. However, both night and day Rey's made me feel safe and protected. I turned to look at him while he was driving; he had a small smile on his face.

"What's up with you?" I asked, a bit concerned this was going to turn into some sort of joke that would end badly for me or embarrass me.

"What do you mean? I can't be happy that we're spending some time together?" he asked, giving me a flirty wink. I rolled my eyes and groaned. Great, an hour with daytime Rey is my worst nightmare.

I wasn't paying attention to where we were going so I was surprised when we pulled into the parking lot for the ice rink. He grinned and got out; I followed him with a frown. "What are we doing here?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. Maybe they had a good caf inside or something, that was the only reason I could think of for him to bring me here.

He ignored my question. "Hi, two please," he said to the lady behind the counter, handing over the money. I gasped; we were actually going to skate? I'd been skating a few times in my life but I was completely terrible at it.

"You need skate hire?" the lady asked with a friendly grin while her eyes roamed over Rey's body discreetly.

"Yeah, an eleven and a five please," he replied, winking at me. I frowned as he spoke, wondering how on earth he knew my shoe size.

She passed him two sets of skates and he grinned again, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the benches. I noticed that the lady didn't stop watching Rey as he walked away, and she actually licked her lips at his ass. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her, which made her blush and look away.

"What's so funny?" Rey asked, looking at me weirdly.

"You've got another fan," I stated, nodding my head towards the woman. "You just can't help yourself, can you?" I teased with a small smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in her," he replied, looking at me as if trying to tell me something.

"Worried? Rey, I wasn't worried," I scoffed, as I rolled my eyes.

We changed into our skates and walked towards the ice. There was no one else on there, probably because it was only just after nine in the morning. "Why are we doing this? You know I can't skate." I winced, looking at the ice, starting to panic.

He laughed and pulled me onto the ice. "I know, I remember. Don't worry, I'll help you." Rey and my brother played Ice hockey for the school; Swayam was the goal keeper and Rey the striker. They had both been skating for years, but I had never been able to do it. I loved to watch people skate and always wished I could learn, but I literally couldn't stand up. He grabbed both of my hands as I slipped and slid all over the place. He was skating backwards, facing me. "You're bending your ankles in slightly, Angel. Try to keep them straight, that's why you have no control," he said, looking at my feet.

I stood straighter and felt my feet slide out from under me; instantly, he grabbed me around the waist and leant backwards so that we both fell and I landed on top of him, his body breaking my fall. He chuckled under me; I pushed myself up to my knees so I was straddling him, then sat down next to him. I couldn't stand up so I waited for him to get up first.

"OK, attempt number two." He smiled, pulling me to my feet easily. "Stand up straight and keep your feet still, I'll pull you around until you can get your balance." He kicked at my skates gently, nudging them to get them closer together as he gripped my hands tightly.

I managed to stay on my feet for a while before losing my balance. Again, he grabbed me around the waist and leant back so that I fell on top of him. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked, pushing myself into a sitting position again. I could feel the ice starting to wet the back of my jeans, making me shiver.

"Doing what?" he asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Every time I start to fall, you make yourself fall backwards so I land on top of you. You're going to hurt yourself," I explained, frowning.

He shrugged. "Rather me than you," he mumbled under his breath, pulling me to my feet again. I just stared at him, shocked. Did he just say that? Maybe I heard him wrong. "You're getting better; you lasted at least a minute that last time," he teased with his trademark smirk.

OK, that's more like the Rey I know, I just heard him wrong that's all. "Ha ha. Well a minute is good for me. You know I can't do this," I grumbled, instantly falling again. He managed to just hold me up this time by grabbing my hips, pressing our bodies together and lifting me up off the ice so I could get my footing back from scratch. I felt my heart start to beat faster, but it wasn't because of the usual fear of someone touching me, it was something else that I couldn't understand. I blushed and looked away as he set me back on my feet.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked, frowning at me but looking amused at the same time.

"I'm not. It's just cold, that's all. My ass is frozen I think." I turned my hips to show him my wet jeans, rubbing my ass to try and get some of the cold away. I heard him pull in a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. I looked back up to see he was frowning with his eyes closed; it looked like he was in pain or something. "You OK?" I asked, still rubbing my behind. He nodded and shrugged out of his shirt, standing there in his low slung jeans and tight t-shirt that showed off his muscles underneath. He put his shirt around my waist and tied it into a knot at the front. "What are you doing? You'll get cold," I scolded, as I tried to untie the knot he'd made.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Next time I'll bring a spare sweater for your very fine ass," he replied, grabbing my hands and starting to pull me along again.

Next time? What does he mean, next time? Not that I'm not having a nice time, but being here with Rey, it was strange, it felt weird. Well, that wasn't strictly true; it actually felt good, which was what felt weird.

"That's it! You're getting it," he cooed - which of course made me lose my balance again. I pushed myself up off of him for the third time, laughing hysterically. OK, this really was fun, and it didn't hurt. Usually, when I had come skating with Swayam and he had tried to teach me, he just let me fall on my butt all the time. Within about thirty minutes I was usually so bruised and sore that I just gave up. "See, now you're having fun." Rey laughed, brushing the ice crystals off of his back and grabbing me again. We managed to skate all the way round three times before I fell. I really was getting better.

After what seemed like forever, the rink was starting to get busier and my stomach was growling. I was falling less and less often, but I was still holding his hands in the death grip. "What's the time?" I asked casually as we stopped by the side of the rink. First period must be nearly over now, surely.

He pulled his cellphone out of his pocket and sucked in air through his pearly white teeth, making a hissing sound. OK, that didn't sound good, maybe we'd missed second period too...

"Er Angel, school's gonna be over in an hour," he said, wincing.

"WHAT?" I almost screamed, making him flinch and causing me to lose my balance. He grabbed hold of me and slammed me into the plastic side of the rink to keep me up, his body pressed into me, his face inches from mine. My heart started to speed up again. He didn't move. He just stood there looking at me, staring into my eyes until I started to feel a little light-headed. Suddenly, I realised it was because I wasn't breathing, so I sucked in a ragged breath, which seemed to snap him out of it.

He pulled back but left his hands on my waist, holding me up. "We'd better get going. If your brother finds out I've been with you all day he'll cut my balls off," he said with mock horror, making me laugh.

Instead of holding my hands to help me to the side, he just continued to hold my waist, skating backwards as he pulled me along. I didn't really know what to do with my hands so I put them on his shoulders. As I started to fall again he bent down and scooped me into his arms, gripping one of his forearms firmly under my ass, and forced my thighs around his waist with the other hand as if I weighed nothing at all. He turned on the spot and skated forwards, fast. It was actually quite scary. I held my breath and threw my arms around his neck, pressing myself to him as tight as I could, probably choking the life out of him but he didn't complain. Instead of getting off of the exit like I was expecting, he skated around the whole rink again, before finally walking off of the ice and plopping me on the bench.

What the hell was that about? "Why'd you do that?" I asked, feeling a little uncomfortable that I just had my whole body completely wrapped around him. I don't know why I felt uncomfortable about it though, he wrapped his body round mine every night.

"Do what, Angel?" he asked, looking confused.

I pointed to the ice. "Skate around again. Why didn't you just get off at the exit? You skated past it," I explained, frowning, but smiling at the same time, this boy really is weird!

He looked slightly uncomfortable but then re-arranged his expression into his usual make all the girls melt' smirk. "You slowed me down the whole time; I just wanted one lap where I could skate forwards, that's all." He shrugged.

Right, now I feel a little guilty that I didn't let him have any fun, he had to baby me the whole time. "Rey, you go on and skate some. I'll sit here, it's fine. You should get to have some fun too," I suggested, giving him a half smile.

He grinned. "I had a lot of fun." His expression looked completely honest; he quickly stood up and went to get our shoes.

On the way back to school he pulled into the McDonalds drive thru. "Hi, can I help you?" the speaker asked.

"Er yeah, can I get a big mac meal with a coke, and a quarter pounder with cheese meal with a strawberry milkshake. Do you still do those cheese melt things?" Rey asked.

"Yeah we do," the speaker crackled.

He grinned. "Great, a pack of those too then please." I just stared at him, a little dumbfounded; he had just ordered my food and knew exactly what I would want. He turned back to me and frowned. "What are you looking at me like that for? Did I get it wrong?" he asked, looking slightly concerned and unrolling his window again, ready to change the order.

I shook my head, looking at him in amazement. "How did you know what I have?"

He just laughed and looked at me like I'd said something stupid. "You always have the same, Angel. And you love those disgusting cheese things too but they don't do them all the time so..." he trailed off shrugged and pulled the car up to the next window.

OK, now he is starting to freak me out. First he knew my shoe size, now he knows what I order at McDonalds? I mean, I know I've probably been here with him and Swayam a thousand times, but even Swayam doesn't know what I order and he's my brother for goodness sake. Rey just laughed at me again and pulled the car into a space so we could eat.

He was chatting openly about some concert that he wanted to go and see and some movie that he saw last week about zombies that he said would have scared the life out of me. I was surprised how easy it was to talk to him; I'd never spent much time with him on my own before. He was usually always with Swayam or a load of the boys, or had some skank draped all over him, or we were asleep. He was actually a really nice and funny guy. I couldn't help but wonder why he hides his awesome personality behind the man-wh**e, male chauvinistic pig attitude; he should be like this more often.

"Can I ask you something, Angel?" he asked, looking at me seriously. I nodded and finished the rest of my milkshake. "Don't you trust me? How could you think I would hurt you earlier at school? I've had plenty of opportunities to touch you or force you into something over the last eight years, haven't I? Why would you think I would hurt you?" he asked, looking really sad.

I dragged in a deep breath. "You just took me by surprise that's all; I do trust you, Rey, honestly. I know you wouldn't hurt me, it's just hard for me, I don't like people touching me." I frowned not really wanting to talk about it. No one ever pushed me for details of what used to go on with my father. I had refused to go to therapy after he left, my mom and Swayam had tried to talk me into it, but I just didn't want anyone to know. I was ashamed of it and what he used to make me do. No one ever forced me to talk about it though, and I loved them even more for it.

Rey took my hand. "I know you don't, but I would never hurt you, I need you to know that," he said, rubbing circles in the back of my hand. He still looked really hurt and upset, I wanted to make him feel better but I didn't know how.

The only thing I could do was tell him the truth. "Rey, when people touch me my heart beats too fast and I start to feel sick and a little dizzy. It's not something I have control over. The only people that it doesn't happen with are my mom, Swayam and you. I'm sorry if I upset you, but I can't help it. I do trust you, honestly."

This seemed to make him feel better and his face brightened. "OK good. Come on then, let's get back before your brother has the attack dogs out waiting to rip my throat out," he suggested, chuckling. I settled back into my seat as he drove us back to school. We pulled into the school parking lot five minutes before the final bell. "Er, Angel, it's probably best not to mention today to your brother. I'm not supposed to hang out with you," he said with a shrug.

Not supposed to hang out with me. What does that mean? "Why aren't you?" I asked, confused.

He looked me in the eyes again, making my heart speed up a fraction. "Swayam said so. And on account of me being a disgusting man-wh**e' as you so often put it. Apparently, I just want to tap your very fine ass," he said with a smirk. "Which I would be more than happy to do, if you want. You know, as payment for the skating lesson," he teased, winking at me.

I gasped. I had just spent the whole day with this boy and had a nice time and he can ruin the whole thing in one freaking sentence. "You really are a pig sometimes, you know that?" I growled as I stepped out of the car and slammed his door. I stomped off in the direction of the math building which is where I should be, at least I can make it look like I've been there if I walk from the right direction.

I saw Swayam walking towards the car so I gave him a few minutes before I made my way up and got in the back like nothing had happened. "Hey, Taani, you have a good day?" Swayam asked as I got in the car.

"Actually yeah I did, right up until the very end when some s**t hit on me," I answered with a shrug. Swayam immediately slapped Rey around the back of the head.

"Ouch, shit, what was that for?" Rey asked, rubbing his head.

"For hitting on my little sister." Swayam shrugged.

"How did you know it was me?" Rey whined. I giggled as Rey shot me a dirty look and pulled out my iPod.

"Taani, seeing as its Friday..." Swayam said, trailing off.

I groaned, knowing instantly what this was about. His weekly tradition. "No! No parties! Come on, Swayam, seriously? Does it have to be at our house every week? There isn't even a game tonight! It's supposed to be an after game party. I mean, can't someone else have it for a week so I don't have to clear up after your drunken idiot friends?" I asked, glaring at Rey again.

"Hey don't bring me into this; I always help to clear up!" Rey cried defensively.

I sighed, feeling defeated. My brother had a party at ours every Friday night because we had no parental supervision so it was easiest to have it at ours. I don't know why I bothered whining about it, it happened regardless of whether I liked it or not. I turned my iPod up to drown out the boys taking about girls they were going to screw, and looked out of the window. I could see Rey trying to make eye contact with me in the mirror but I just ignored him and pretended to be completely lost in song.

Edited by Bubblie1490 - 9 years ago

Chapter 4

After dinner Swayam and Rey went out and got some drink for the party as usual. So I took the opportunity and had a nice long bath, making myself feel relaxed and refreshed. I groaned at the thought of another party. They didn't get too wild or anything like that, but they would last until two or three in the morning. On top of lack of sleep, there would always be a huge mess to clean up in the morning, both inside and out.

I sighed and wrapped myself in a towel. As I stepped out of the bathroom I walked straight into Rey. His hands shot out to steady me, grabbing my waist so I didn't fall over. I clutched the towel tighter around myself as I tried to calm my shocked heart.

"Wow, I like the outfit," he teased, looking me up and down, slowly. I slapped his hands away and stormed into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

As soon as the door closed, he knocked. "What, Rey?" I asked angrily, through the door.

"Angel, open the door please," he requested, trying the handle.

"Rey, will you just go away? Seriously, I'm not dressed!" I frowned and stomped my foot, then immediately blushed and thanked God that he was outside the door, so he hadn't seen that.

"Angel, please?" he begged.

I sighed; I hated it when he used that voice. That was his night-time voice and the one that I had trouble saying no to. I wrenched the door open and he smirked at me as he walked past me into my room. "Well, what the hell do you want?" I asked, going to my closet and pulling out my favourite t-shirt of Rey's that I'd found in the wash. I pulled it on, being careful to keep the towel wrapped tightly around me too.

"Hey, I was wondering where that shirt went," he said, nodding at my t-shirt.

I gasped immediately thinking he was going to ask for it back. This was my favourite t-shirt. I put it on whenever I felt like being a slob and lounging around the house. "You're not getting it back, I love this shirt," I stated, waving my hand in a dismissive gesture.

"Fair enough. It looks better on you than it does me anyway," he replied, with a grin, looking at my legs.

I sighed in exasperation. Why does he have to be such a flirt? "Seriously, what do you want?" I repeated, walking over to the door and putting my hand on the handle, ready to kick his butt out if he makes anymore of his flirty comments.

"I just wanted to drop off my stuff. A change of clothes and things for tomorrow seeing as I'll be here tonight." He shrugged, dropping his bag onto my bed.

"And you couldn't just pass it to me, instead of coming in here?" I asked angrily. Why did he have to make everything so freaking difficult?

"I could have done, but then I would have missed the pleasure of seeing your hot ass in my t-shirt. I think it's very sexy when a girl wears her man's clothes," he purred, raking his eyes over me again, making me squirm.

I wrenched the door open and glared at him. "You're not my man, so get the hell out!" I shouted.

"Whatever you say, Angel." He chuckled and left, but not before shooting me his flirty wink.

I dried my hair off, straightening it and applied my make-up. Again, I hardly ever wear any make up, even to parties, so I just added a little silver eye shadow and some mascara, switching my clear lip gloss, for pink. I pulled on my midnight blue lacy bra and thong and looked through my closet. Parties at our house were always incredibly hot. Swayam and Rey practically invited the whole school and everyone crammed in, making everyone sweaty and hot so I didn't want to go for too many layers. I pulled out a pair of black fairly short shorts and a tank top, then slipped on my silver long necklaces and my silver strappy sandals with a little heel. I looked myself over in the mirror. I had a nice figure, toned, not too skinny and curvy in all the right places. I took after my mom and had long legs and curvy hips, a small waist and slightly bigger than average breasts. I wasn't the most attractive girl around, but I was happy with myself and that was all that Mattered to me.

Swayam wouldn't like this outfit though. It probably showed way too much skin for his liking, even though I was completely covered - and compared to the skanks he and Rey were used to hanging around with, I looked like a nun. I briefly considered changing before deciding against it, no it was hot and I wasn't going to get all sweaty and wear jeans just because he doesn't like guys to look his little sister.

I waited until the party was in full swing, that way Swayam wouldn't tell me to go change like some little kid, in front of everyone. After about forty minutes, I made my way down the hall. There were people everywhere, some people were staggering around already. They must have only been drinking for an hour - it was pathetic. Swayam spotted me and gave me the death glare that ran in the family, and pointed for me to go back to my room, mouthing the word change' to me. I shook my head and smiled sweetly, mingling in with the party people, quickly heading to the other end of the lounge so he wouldn't know where I was.

"Hey, Sohaib," I chirped, as I spotted one of my best friends.

"Hey, girl. Wow, you are looking hot tonight," he said looking me over, but not in the usual perverted way guys had. Sohaib and I had been friends for a long time; he had been dating the same girl for the last two years and was completely besotted with her, which was really sweet.

"Thanks. You look good too," I replied, smiling and looking round for my other friends. "Where's Purvi and Sarah?" I asked with a frown. They never missed these parties, for them it was just an excuse to drool over all the hot guys at school, mostly Swayam and Rey.

"They're trying for your brother," he stated, pointing to the kitchen, and laughing.

I looked where he was pointing, to see Purvi and Sarah both giggling uncontrollably at something that Swayam had said. Purvi had her hand on his arm, and Sarah was pressed against his side. Swayam looked completely uninterested but he was enjoying the attention, the same as always. He was used to the two of them hanging on his every word, whenever they came to my house they would flirt with him shamelessly, and he would walk around topless, chuckling at their lustful expressions.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Sohaib. "No Terri tonight?" I asked, scanning the room for her.

Just then someone grabbed me from behind. I let out a little squeal before they spoke and I realised it was Rey. "You look incredible, but I definitely preferred the towel," he whispered seductively in my ear. His hot breath tickled down my neck, making me shiver. I could smell the beer on his breath but he never got drunk, Swayam did, but Rey always seemed to remain the one in control in case things got out of hand.

"Get bent," I growled, turning to walk away to the kitchen. I still hadn't even had a drink.

"Hey, Angel, wait for me!" he called, grabbing my hand as I continued to weave through the crowd of people making out and grinding against each other.

When I got to the kitchen I was greeted by the sight of a girl laying across my kitchen counter, and two boys doing shots off of her body. I recognised the girl easily by her red hair and lack of clothing. Tia.

She let out an excited screech as we walked in. "Rey! Come on, baby, do a body shot," she purred seductively.

Rey gripped my hand tighter and gave me his puppy dog face, asking for help. I just laughed and pushed him towards her. "Go on, Rey, give the girl what she wants, you know you want to do a body shot," I teased, laughing hysterically at his horrified expression, which quickly turned to a smirk.

He gripped my hips and lifted me onto the counter, stepping between my legs so that our faces were inches apart. "Actually, I do. Lay down for me then, Angel." He gave me a wicked grin but I knew he was only messing around.

"Rey Singhania, get your filthy man-wh**e hands off of me, now!" I whisper yelled at him, which made him chuckle again. He just shook his head, looking amused, and stepped back; pulling me easily from the counter and setting me back down onto my feet.

I grabbed a cup and poured myself three quarters of a cup of Vodka and added a splash of orange juice, downing a shot of vodka whist I was still pouring.

"Angel, take it easy there, alright?" He frowned at my drink shaking his head worriedly.

"No way. I'm getting wasted tonight, and there is no way I'm tidying up tomorrow." I patted his chest as I walked back to my friends.

After a couple of hours I was pretty drunk. I didn't really feel very steady on my feet, but I carried on dancing with my friends anyway. Rey was chatting to some of his team mates not too far away, and kept glancing at me.

"Seriously, Rey is checking you out!" Purvi squealed in my ear for the fifth time.

"He is not! Don't be so stupid, Purvi, he's probably just making sure I don't throw up, he's tidying up tomorrow." I finished my drink and dropped my cup on the carpet. Ha, let them clean that in the morning because I'm not! I started laughing hysterically, which made Purvi giggle too. "I'm going to get another drink," I shouted over the music.

The song changed to She's like a star', by Taio Cruz' which is Rey's favourite song. I felt someone grab my hand and looked back to see Rey giving me a smile, one of the real ones, and I couldn't help but smile back. "Dance with me, Angel," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I was so drunk at this point that I didn't even care that I was dancing with Rey; I wrapped my arms around him and tucked my face into his neck. He smelled amazing and I wondered what he would taste like if I licked him. Wait, did I just think about licking Rey like he was a Popsicle or something? I burst out laughing at my own idiocy. Rey pulled back and gave me a what the heck' face, which just made it funnier. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, looking amused, as he pressed his body back to mine. The song wasn't really a slow song so we were swaying quite fast and half grinding against each other. I loved dancing, and he was really good at it, our bodies seemed to fit together perfectly.

I could feel him getting aroused but this didn't bother me. Rey has been pressing his erections on me since I was twelve and he was fourteen. He wakes up with one every day, and most of the time falls asleep with one too. I just ignore it. It was weird the first time it happened and really freaked me out. He had gone home that morning, so embarrassed that he'd almost cried, he'd spoken to his dad about it and then came back the next night and explained that it was normal for boys to have it happen because he was growing and it was all to do with hormones. I didn't know whether it was true or not, but I didn't have any reason to doubt him. It was embarrassing for us both for a month or so, then it was a joke for a while, now we just ignore it completely. He pulled back to look at me and gave me one of his nice smiles and my mouth pulled up into a smile in return. He actually looked really cute when he smiled like that, funny how I'd only just noticed and I'd known him forever.

Swayam came out of nowhere. "Dude, what the f**k? That's my little sister!" he shouted at Rey, grabbing his shoulder and jerking him away from me.

"Swayam man, seriously I was just dancing with her, that's her song!" Rey cried, looking really annoyed.

"Rey, you need to stay away from my sister, she's sixteen for f**k sake. You know what she's been through. She doesn't need guys like you chasing her around!" Swayam shouted back, stepping forwards and getting in Rey's face. I could tell he was drunk by the slight touch of red to his ears, they were always the giveaway.

"I would never hurt her!" Rey growled, their chests almost touching.

"I don't give a shit! I said stay away!" Swayam shouted.

I just shrugged and left them to it, I don't need to witness their fight, they'll be making up in a couple of minutes anyway, they always do. As I rounded the corner to the kitchen, I walked smack into a guy I didn't know. He was maybe a little older than me, probably Swayam's age, he was really cute. He had black hair that was quite shaggy; it flicked across his forehead, and almost covered one of his brown eyes. He smiled and grabbed my waist steadying me as I swayed. I immediately flinched because he was touching me, but not too bad because the drink had numbed some of my brain.

"Well hello," he purred with his sexy voice.

"Hi." I smiled; he hadn't taken his hands from my waist so I took a step back to get some personal space.

"I'm Trent." He grinned; I noticed that when he smiled he had really cute little dimples.

"Taani," I replied, not looking away from his face, he really was handsome. I didn't recognise him from school. "You go to Penn State?" I asked, curious as to why I didn't know him if he was at the party.

He shook his head and smiled. "No. I'm actually just here to pick up my little sister, but I can't find her."

"Oh yeah? Who's your sister?" I asked frowning; someone has got one hot ass brother I can tell you!

"Tia Sanders," he stated. I couldn't help my body's natural reaction; I turned my nose up a little, which made him laugh. "Not a big fan, huh?" he asked, still chuckling.

"Oh... er... sorry," I mumbled, looking at him apologetically and blushing like crazy. I can't believe I just made that face at his sister! What an idiot!

"Don't worry about it; I know she can be a pain in the ass."

"So, do you want me to help you find her?" I offered, looking round the kitchen for her. Nope, not in here. I giggled as I remembered that he'd just walked out of that room, so of course she wasn't there!

"Nah, she'll turn up. How about we get a drink instead?" he suggested, nodding towards the drinks counter.

"Yeah OK, sure." I smiled as he grabbed two cups and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

We did a couple of shots of it and I was really trashed now. I leant against him heavily as we chatted and laughed about random stuff that didn't even really seem to make sense to me. Suddenly, he pushed me against the kitchen counter and pressed his body against mine. The familiar panic was starting to rise as my heart increased, he was inching his head forward towards mine. I felt my mouth go dry. Holy crap, he was going to kiss me! Did I want that? What if he puts his hands on me or something? My mind was spinning through the thoughts so fast that I couldn't even keep up with them all.

I gasped and pulled my head back, banging it on the cupboard behind me, hard enough to make my eyes water. He shook his head, looking at me a little bewildered and then crashed his lips to mine. I whimpered and pushed on his chest, trying to get him off, his hands went to the back of my neck holding me still and I felt him lick along my bottom lip. I clamped my mouth shut and pushed him as hard as I could, but he didn't budge. I started to freak out; I could literally feel the panic attack taking over as my heartbeat crashed in my ears.

The next thing I know, he was gone. I looked up, puzzled, to see Rey pinning him against the wall, his arm across the guys throat. He looked so angry that I actually started to feel sorry for the guy, who was now starting to turn a little red from not being able to breathe.

"You don't f**king touch her! What, you think you can just waltz in here and kiss her even though she plainly didn't want it?" Rey growled angrily.

I started to feel sick, literally, stared to feel sick. I jumped off the counter and staggered for my en-suite, where I threw up what felt like several liters of vodka. I groaned and flushed and moved back to sit down when I leant against someone's legs. I didn't freak out though, I could smell his aftershave, I knew it was Rey.

"You alright?" he asked, his voice sympathetic. But I couldn't answer; I just leant over the toilet and threw up another bottle of vodka. Wow, that's a waste of money! Rey, bless him, was rubbing my back in small circles and holding my hair up for me. After a few minutes I felt a lot better. "You want to go to bed?" he asked, looking at me concerned.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just want to brush my teeth." I struggled to get up off of the bathroom floor, but I was so uncoordinated that it didn't work out too well. Rey smiled and bent down, slipping his arms under me and picking me up easily as if I weighed nothing at all. He sat me on the unit next to the sink, grabbed my toothbrush and put on the toothpaste for me. I smiled weakly and brushed my teeth, making sure all of the alcohol taste was gone.

"Bed?" he asked, when I was done. I nodded and he picked me up bridal style and carried me back to my bedroom. He had pulled back the covers and was just about to put me in when I remembered I was still in my party clothes.

"Wait! I don't want to go to bed like this," I mumbled, looking down at my shorts and tank top, I still had my jewellery and shoes on too.

He nodded and set me down on my feet, but I could barely stand and I felt myself sway as my legs threatened to give out on me. Rey wrapped one arm around my waist, holding me up, and pulled my necklaces off. I got hold of the bottom of my top and pulled it over my head, getting tangled in the process and starting to laugh. I heard him sigh as he pushed me to make me sit on the bed and pulled my top off for me. When I looked up at him I saw he had an amused expression on his face. I laid back on the bed and unbuttoned my shorts, raising my hips as I pulled them down over my ass; he grabbed them and pulled them down slowly so I was laying there in my bra and thong. He held my legs up in the air as he took my sandals off one at a time.

"Nice," he purred, looking me over with his trademark smirk, but I didn't care, I just laid there, giggling, until my stomach lurched again.

"Oh no!" I gasped, trying to sit up, clamping a hand over my mouth. Quick as lightening, he picked me up again and carried me back to the bathroom, holding my hair again and rubbing my back while I emptied my stomach.

After I had brushed my teeth again, he slipped off his t-shirt and pulled it over my head. "There's another one to add to your t-shirt collection," he said with an easy smile, as he picked me up and carried me into my bed. He walked off towards the door. I thought he was going to leave and go back to the party, but he didn't, he just locked the door and slipped off his jeans, climbing into the bed next to me. I could still hear the party going on outside. Rey wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I couldn't stop thinking about the guy kissing me in the kitchen. Before I knew what had happened, I'd started to cry.

"What's wrong, Angel?" he asked, looking at me concerned.

"That asshole stole my first kiss!" I wailed. Rey burst out laughing and I felt even worse because of it. I can't believe he's laughing at me! "It's not funny, Rey! A girl's first kiss is important to her. Just because you're some kind of super s**t who doesn't care, and probably doesn't remember his first kiss, doesn't mean that the little things aren't important!" I said angrily, slapping on his chest.

"Angel, calm down. He didn't steal your first kiss," he said sternly, looking right into my eyes making me feel weightless with his stupid bottomless, blue, man-wh**e eyes.

"What are you talking about? He did! He just kissed me and stole it," I croaked, a tear falling from my eye. He wiped it away with his thumb and shook his head.

"Yeah, he did just kiss you, but that wasn't your first kiss. I had that a long time ago," he explained, with a half-smile that made his face look beautiful. What the hell was he talking about? I'd never kissed him. I frowned, thinking back, trying to remember. "Remember when I hurt myself when I fell out of that tree in my front garden? I was thirteen and my freaking leg hurt so badly, and you asked what you could do to make the pain go away." He closed his eyes and shook his head at the memory, with a small smile playing at the corners of his lips.

I gasped. Oh my gosh, that's right! He'd asked me to kiss him and I did, well, twice actually. He said that it was still hurting and asked me to kiss him again. Right after that, Swayam came out of the house and caught us; he punched Rey in the face for it. Oh crap, Rey had my first kiss! I wasn't sure how to feel about that, it was actually nice at the time. He was being really sweet that day; he was climbing the tree to get my ball that got stuck up there. I guess, that was a good thing, at least if Rey had my first kiss then it wasn't stolen by some asshole when I was drunk at a party.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "That was my first kiss too, and I do remember it," he said softly, winking at me teasingly.

"Well you've had plenty more since then, and then some," I stated, meaning all of the girls that he had slept with.

"Yeah, but that was still the first and the best," he whispered, kissing the top of my head and pulling his arms tighter around me, tucking my head in the crook of his neck. We just laid there in silence; I didn't know what to say, so I just kept quiet.

After a little while I was still awake because of the noise coming from the party, it was only one o'clock so it would probably go on for at least another hour. I rolled over to see Rey watching me. "You can't sleep though that either, huh?" he asked, smiling.

I shook my head. "Why don't you go back out and make the most of it. There's no point in us both laying here awake." I pulled away from him so he could get out of the bed.

He shook his head and pulled me back to his chest. "I'm fine where I am."

After about half an hour, I raised my head and looked at him, he was asleep and looked really peaceful and sweet, and not to mention hot. I'd never really looked at him that way. I knew he was gorgeous and had an awesome body, but it just never occurred to me to look at him in that way. My eyes moved to his chest. He really was incredible and had a perfect six pack. I reached out one finger and traced the lines of his muscles on his stomach, just wondering what they would feel like.

He shivered. "I'm feeling a little violated," he stated, making me jump and pull my hand away quickly.

I giggled because I'd gotten caught. "Welcome to my world, you make me feel like that all the time." I shrugged.

"I suppose I do, sorry," he said casually. Immediately I wondered why he wasn't like this all the time, if he was then I would probably be in love with him like every other girl was. "Hey, seeing as we can't get to sleep... how about we play a game?" he suggested, sounding excited about it - which was probably a bad sign.

I rolled my eyes, trying not to imagine the stupid games that he would come up with. "I'm not playing a game with you, it'll be something like a strip game, or something else crude that's going to involve you seeing me naked," I said, frowning and pouting.

He laughed and gripped hold of my pouty bottom lip between his thumb and forefinger. "Don't pout, Angel. If the wind changes you'll get stuck like that," he joked, running his thumb along my lip. The movement made my mouth water for some reason. I stuck out my tongue and licked his thumb jokingly, expecting him to pull away and say it was disgusting. He didn't. Instead, he made a little moan in the back of his throat. The sound made something deep inside me tingle and throb.

He moved his head closer to mine and then stopped, his lips were a few millimeters away from mine. I couldn't breathe, my heart was racing, but it wasn't the usual fear I had, it was because I wanted him to kiss me. He seemed to be waiting for me to give him a sign to say it was OK. I gulped and closed the distance, pressing my lips to his lightly. It felt like he gave me a shock, my body started to tingle and throb with the need for him to touch me. A thousand butterflies seemed to take flight in my stomach, but I knew it wasn't because of the alcohol.

He responded immediately, pulling me closer to him and running his hands down my back. I raised my arms and put them around his neck, tangling my fingers into his silky brown hair. His lips were soft and fit perfectly with mine. He sucked lightly on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, not really knowing what to expect from my first proper kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and massaged mine slowly, tenderly. The taste of him was amazing as he explored my entire mouth; my whole body was burning, wanting more.

Suddenly, he pulled away making me whimper and wonder what I'd done wrong. He snapped his head up to my door, clamping his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. "Shout that you're fine," he whispered. I looked at him confused.

"Taani! Open the door!" Swayam shouted, banging loudly, making the door rattle.

Rey nodded at me and took his hand off of my mouth. I cleared my throat quickly. "Swayam, I'm fine. I'm tired so go away!" I shouted, trying to make my voice sound angry.

"Taani, have you seen Rey?" Swayam asked through the door. I looked at Rey, horrified. What on earth was I supposed to say to that? Yeah, actually he's in the bed with me, half naked, and I've just had my tongue down his throat. Now can you go away, you're interrupting? Yeah, I don't think that will go down too well with my brother!

"I went home," Rey whispered, nodding encouragingly.

"He said he was going home, Swayam. Now go away," I shouted, biting my lip and hoping he'd buy it. Rey bent his head back down and touched his soft lips back to mine again, pulling away with a sigh when Swayam shouted again.

"Taani, are you OK? You sound a little strange."

I giggled. "Yeah. I got sick so I came to bed, but I'm fine now. I'll see you in the morning. Oh and by the way, I'm not cleaning up, so you need to do it all," I teased, smiling at the thought of him cleaning the house on his own.

"Whatever, Taani, we both know you'll help me anyway," Swayam replied, laughing.

I looked back to Rey who smiled his beautiful smile at me and pressed his lips back to mine again, making the tingle come back instantly. His hand slid down my side slowly as he slipped his tongue back into my mouth, his taste exploding onto my taste buds. He reached the bottom of his t-shirt that I was wearing and slipped his hand underneath, running his hand up my thigh and touching my hip. His fingers traced along the material of my thong, so that his hand was on my ass. My skin seemed to be burning wherever he touched me.

It was at that point that I snapped back into myself. This is way too fast. I pulled my head back and put my hand on top of his to stop him from moving it any further up my top.

"Oh sorry. Too fast, right?" he asked, looking a little guilty. I nodded, trying to get my breath back and calm my body down. "That's OK, Angel. Let's just get some sleep then," he suggested, with a huge smile. He moved away from me slightly and laid on his back, pulling me tightly to his side.

I put my head on his chest and slung my leg over his and my arm across his waist; he reached down and took hold of my hand, intertwining out fingers. His lips grazed the top of my head and I closed my eyes, feeling happier than I had done for a long time. Just before I fell asleep I had a horrible feeling that this was a mistake that I would end up paying for tomorrow. I mean, I'd just made out with my brother's best friend, who is a total man-wh**e, and who only cares about himself.

Chapter 5

I woke in the morning with a pounding headache. My cellphone was ringing somewhere nearby. I stretched out my hand to get it, but I couldn't reach. I stretched a little further and managed to knock it onto the bed so I could answer it.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Taani! Where the hell are you? We're supposed to be practicing," an angry male voice shouted. I winced away from the sound and tried to get up, but Rey was near enough laying on top of me. He was pinning me on my stomach, his arm and leg thrown over me, and he was using my back as a pillow. It was actually surprisingly comfortable.

"Justin?" I croaked, looking at my alarm clock, but the numbers were all blurry, I couldn't make it out. I squeezed my eyes shut then opened them to see that the time was now 8:42 a.m.

Shit!

"Yeah. Who the hell else do you think it's going be? You were supposed to be here at eight thirty, Taani. Are you coming or what?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

"Um, yeah, I'm on my way."

Rey groaned. "Tell him it's Saturday and I'm tired, Angel," he moaned into my back, making me giggle.

"Listen, Taani, kick that hot piece off ass out of your bed and get over here! We have a new routine, and you need to learn it," Justin said, sounding amused now, he'd obviously heard Rey. Justin was the only person that knew that Rey stayed with me, he didn't know the whole story as to why, but he knew that he did.

Rey drove me to my dance practice every Saturday, hung-over or not. His two stipulations were that I buy lunch, and not tell my brother. Both of which were fine with me. Swayam knew I danced but he had never actually seen me do it, I had a feeling he wouldn't like it too much if he did. Rey and Justin got on really well, which actually really surprised me at first, because I wouldn't have thought that a macho ice hockey player could be friends with an openly gay guy who likes to wear something pink every day. Shows how much I know.

"I'll be there in a bit and I'll bring doughnuts to apologise, OK?" I offered sweetly. I didn't want him annoyed with me all morning; he would work me twice as hard.

He sighed. "Fine, just hurry up."

I wriggled a little and pushed my cellphone back onto the side. "Rey, Justin said I need to kick your hot ass out of my bed and get there, fast." I chuckled.

He groaned and buried his face into my back. "Damn Saturdays are a pain in my ass," he muttered, rolling off of me onto his back. I turned my head to look at him; he was giving me his trademark smirk. "Your t-shirt's ridden up a bit there. Want me to get that for you?" he asked, looking down at my backside. I quickly shot my hands down to feel that his t-shirt that I was wearing, was now up bunched up around my waist, which meant he had a clear view of my ass in my thong. I didn't quite know where we stood after last night, but I think I had the right to tease him a little. It's not like he'd never seen me in my underwear before, he saw enough of me last night while I was being sick in just my underwear!

"No thanks. I got it." I climbed out of the bed and stripped off his t-shirt, throwing it in his face so I was just standing there in my bra and panties. "Thanks for the loan," I said with a smirk, walking seductively over to my closet, trying to find some sweatpants or something I could wear to dance in. I heard him gasp then moan quietly and I bit my lip to stop the giggle escaping. The bedsprings creaked; suddenly his hot breath was blowing down my neck, making my whole body break out in goosebumps.

"So, am I allowed to touch you today?" he asked quietly.

Jeez, is he really asking for my permission? I turned to face him; he was standing directly behind me in just his boxers, looking like a Greek God.

"Um... I don't know... do you want to?" I asked, a little unsure of myself. He'd been with so many girls before, all of them probably prettier than me, and that was my first real kiss last night for goodness sake, I bet I sucked royally at it! He nodded his head eagerly; his eyes were locked on mine. He wasn't even looking at my body even though I was almost naked, which made my stomach do a flip for some reason.

I stiffened as he lifted his hands, slowly, giving me the chance to stop him, he put them on my hips. His touch sent a hot flush to my skin and butterflies to my stomach. He pulled me forwards into his chest, and trailed his fingers slowly around to my back, one hand going up to grip the back of my neck lightly and the other hand tickling its way downwards. He brushed his hand over my ass gently, just once, before bringing it back up and putting it on the small of my back. His eyes didn't leave mine the whole time. Nervous excitement was racing through my body and I just stood there, frozen, not really knowing what I should do. This was all so totally new to me and I was almost scared to death, but in a good way somehow. He bent his head slowly and I felt my eyes widen, waiting for his soft lips to make contact with mine.

Just as they were about to connect, my cellphone rang again, making us both jump. We both looked at the phone, my heart was slowly returning to normal rate as I started to come back to reality. Rey was glaring at it, and I had the impression he was trying to shoot lasers out of his eyes to make it stop ringing. I giggled at his exasperated expression and pulled away from him to answer it. The caller ID said Justin, again.

I sighed and flipped it open. "I said I'm on my way!" I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Just making sure you and your hot ass friend didn't go back to sleep," he said with a chuckle as he hung up. I snapped the phone shut and looked back at Rey; he was still watching me but was getting dressed at the same time. I smiled at him and he smiled back, it was nice. Usually, he changed into asshole daytime Rey in the morning, teasing me almost as soon as I wake up, but today he seems different. I couldn't help but wonder how long it would last. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a tight white top that just covered my ass; I grabbed fresh underwear and went to the bathroom to change.

As I walked past him, he grabbed my hand, making me stop. "You know you have the sexiest ass in the world, right?" he whispered, just before he pressed his lips to mine lightly, sending what felt like lightning bolts around my body.

When he let go, I just looked at him a little shocked. "Yeah, I bet you say that to all the girls," I mumbled, shaking my head and walking into the bathroom closing the door and taking a deep breath.

What's wrong with me? Why was he making me feel like this? That's Rey for goodness sake! He's going to crush you and you're going to end up like that damn s**t Tia, begging for his attention once he's finished and got what he wanted.

But he wouldn't do that to me. He'd spent every night with me for the last eight years. I needed him to be able to sleep, he kept my nightmares away. He wouldn't hurt me, would he? I trusted him to keep me safe, but could I trust him with my heart? I knew the answer to that was no, I couldn't, but for some reason I wanted to.

When I came out of the bathroom he was gone, but this wasn't surprising. I walked over to my window to lock it as usual and I saw a small white daisy on my window sill. I looked out of the window and smiled, these flowers grew just outside my window, he must have picked one for me when he climbed out, and left it there knowing I would see it when I locked the window. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled, a little confused. That was so unlike Rey to do something like that.

I sighed as I tucked the little flower into my pony tail and then headed to the kitchen, grabbing two juice boxes. I scribbled a note for Swayam telling him that I had gone dancing, and that I would help him clear up later if he would let Purvi and Sarah come over to watch a movie tonight. I knew he would go for it, this was my usual bribe for helping him clear up after his parties; they would come over to ours in the evening and he would pay for pizza and a movie. All he had to do was put up with two flirty girls hitting on him and Rey all night, as usually he came over too, if he didn't have a date.

I skipped out of the front door into his car that was already running outside my house. "Hey, got you this," I chirped, handing him the drink.

"Thanks. Got you this." He smiled, handing me a slice of toast.

I laughed. "That's a pretty good exchange," I said, smiling at him and eating it. "Oh, I need to go to Benny's and get doughnuts, if that's alright." I looked at him hopefully while we were driving down the high street. He nodded and was still beaming. "Why so happy today?" I asked, curious as to why he was smiling so much. He couldn't have had much sleep and I knew he was still tired, I could tell by his eyes.

"I had a good night last night that's all. I finally scored with some really hot chick that I've been after for a while." He winked at me, his genuine smile turning into his stupid smirk.

My insides felt like someone had shoved a chainsaw into my stomach. He had hooked up with someone, and then came on to me in the bed? That stupid jerk! I'd kissed him, a proper kiss too, and he had used some girl for sex before that! Ugh, the stupid man-wh**e, I knew I shouldn't have expected any different. I turned away so he couldn't see how hurt I was, and glared out of my window, refusing to cry. Crying is for the weak. I hardly ever let anyone see me cry, but some people we already behind the defences I had built so I couldn't help it. He pulled up outside Benny's and I jumped out, wanting to be away from him. I ordered twenty assorted doughnuts, heavy on the chocolate variety because they were my favourites.

When I got back in the car, Rey smiled. "Got enough there?" he joked, looking at the two huge boxes I had in my arms.

I just nodded and turned up the radio. "I like this song," I lied; I had no idea what it was but I just didn't want to talk to him.

He shot me a weird glance. "You hate rave music," he said, frowning and turning it down. Actually, he was right, I did hate that stuff, but I would rather that than talk to him, the lying s**t.

We pulled up outside the studio where my crew rehearsed every Saturday, we were a street dancing crew and we were pretty good too. We had entered a dance battle last week against ten other crews in the area and had come second, winning over $1,000 in prize money. Not that we ever saw any of the money, it went straight on studio time and uniforms, music, and fliers or posters. I loved to dance, street dance was my favourite and anything that went with a hip hop beat got my vote. It had always been my dream since I was a little girl to have my own dance studio, maybe one day I'd get there, but it seemed highly unlikely.

"Hey, I'm so sorry guys, I overslept," I said, looking at them all apologetically as I walked in.

Justin pulled me into a big hug and I tried not to flinch away from him; he was wearing his trademark piece of pink in the form of a cap today. "That's OK. I'd oversleep too if I had that fine ass in my bed," he teased with a grin as he nodded over my shoulder towards Rey. I rolled my eyes and put the doughnuts on the table, grabbing a chocolate one quickly before they all went. I headed over to say hi to the other guys. There were eight of us in our crew, four girls and four guys. I was happily chatting with the guys, when Justin called everyone to start. "Seeing as we are already forty-five minutes late because someone couldn't drag her ass out of bed on time, we'd better get started," he stated, throwing me a mock glare and making me laugh.

We set to work on a new routine; it was hard and complicated and even had some pretty scary lifts. The worst one was where I was on Ricky's shoulders and had to flip off, turn in the air so I was facing backwards, then he would catch me as I fell down his body. Almost instantly, I had to wrap my legs around his waist before leaning all the way back putting my arms on the floor and roll my body into the floor. Luckily we had mats, because it took over an hour for me to even land it once, and let me tell you, even landing on your back or stomach on a padded mat, hurts, especially if the muscled guy who is supposed to catch you, lands on top of you.

After about the twentieth attempt, I pushed Ricky off of me, laughing. I couldn't even get up I was so tired, sweat was running down my back. "OK, I officially give up on this for the day. My head hurts, my back hurts, my butt hurts, even my arms and legs hurt from holding on," I whined, laying like a starfish on the mat.

"Fine, it's nearly one anyway so we'd better clear the studio," Justin said, holding out his hand to help me up.

I shook my head, laughing. "Can't. I honestly can't move," I muttered, closing my eyes, trying to catch my breath. The next thing I know Rey was there, he grabbed hold of me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing at all, and headed towards the girls shower room, laughing. "What the hell are you doing?" I cried, still annoyed at him for what he did to me last night.

"Helping you," he stated. I could tell he was smirking by his stupid sexy voice.

"Put me down!" I ordered, trying to wriggle free, but he just gripped me tighter.

I heard the shower turn on.

No! He wouldn't!

He did.

He stepped into the shower, putting me down under the spray, both of us getting completely soaked. I stood there, shocked. I had a change of clothes with me so it didn't really Matter, but I didn't think that he did. Ha, stupid idiot, now he has to sit in his car in wet clothes!

He was laughing at me so I cupped my hands together and collected some water, throwing it at him; he laughed harder and gripped my waist, pressing himself to me under the shower. Water was running down his head, plastering his hair to his face, he looked sexy as hell. His clothes were slick to his body; I wanted to run my hands down him to feel the lines of his muscles. He bent his head forward and kissed me, wrapping his arms tightly around me and pushing me against the wall. He sucked lightly on my bottom lip and I gladly opened my mouth, eager to taste him again. He tasted even better today, probably because I was still half drunk when we kissed last night so I couldn't appreciate it as much. His kissing was beautiful and was sending ripples of desire racing through my body.

Finally, he pulled away and we were both breathless. I looked into his eyes and I could see that they were dancing with excitement; I could also see something else that scared the life out of me because I knew I wasn't ready for that. I saw lust, plain and simple. Rey wanted my body badly. I gasped and pushed him back, stepping out of the shower quickly.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Too soon, right?" he asked, coming out of the shower and taking hold of my hand.

I turned back to look at him. I couldn't give him what he wanted; he could get that somewhere else. I mean, he was Rey Singhania for goodness sake, he could have any girl he wanted, and he does! He already admitted he hooked up with someone last night before he kissed me. He was a player plain and simple and if I let him have my heart, he would break it, no doubt about it.

"Rey, what do you want from me?" I asked quietly, looking at my soaked sneakers.

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face so I had to look at him. "Everything," he said simply.

My heart stopped, and then took off in a sprint at how sweet that sounded. Wait, it's just a line to get into your pants, Taani, calm down! "I can't give you that, not even close. Go find the skank that you hooked up with last night, I'm sure she's more than willing to do everything with you," I growled nastily, doing air quotes around the word everything, before storming off to get changed. My bag was already in here, I assume one of the girls put it in after seeing Rey and I in the shower making out. Damn it, that's embarrassing!

He grabbed my wrist and made me stop and look at him. "What skank are you talking about, Angel?" he asked, looking at me confused.

"The skank you screwed before you kissed me in bed! Damn it, Rey, you weren't even drunk and you've forgotten already? Wow, this one must have really meant something to you," I spat acidly.

He looked even more confused. "I didn't screw anyone last night, what are you talking about?" he asked, trying to pull me to him, but I stood my ground and wrenched my wrist out of his grasp, he didn't resist he just let me go; he knew I didn't like being restrained.

I gave him my death glare and grabbed my towel out of my bag, toweling off my dripping hair. I pulled the little daisy out of my ponytail and threw it at his feet. "Rey, you already told me in the car earlier that you f**ked some chick you wanted, that's why you were so happy," I growled. Was he seriously going to lie to me about it now?

Understanding crossed his face, his body seeming to visibly relax. "Actually, I never said I f**ked anyone. What I actually said was that I finally scored with a really hot chick that I'd been after for a while," he stated, shrugging and smiling, as if this cleared everything up.

I shook my head, still angry. The wording didn't Matter to me, it was all the same and I still felt betrayed and used. "Whatever, f**ked, scored, it's all the same thing. You're a stupid freaking player and I can't believe I let you kiss me. Twice!" I cried. I could feel the tears threatening to come out, so I turned my back on him.

"You're misunderstanding what I meant!" he said desperately.

I span around to face him again. "Oh, I'm sorry! Explain please," I said sarcastically, waving my hand in a go ahead gesture.

"I was talking about you," he said quietly. I frowned, me? "I've been crazy about you since the first time I saw you, Angel, but your brother wouldn't let me anywhere near you. All this time it's only ever been you." He looked at the floor like a little lost boy and I couldn't breathe.

Did he really just say that? He liked me but Swayam wouldn't let him near me? How could that be true? Anyway, he's a player who has sex with three or four different girls a week. How could it only ever be me? He's never even had a girlfriend, he just has dates!

He looked at me pleadingly, he was hurting I could tell by his face, but I didn't know what to do. If I took a chance I knew I would fall in love with him and there was a good chance he would break my heart into a million pieces, but I don't think I could stand to lose him. He had been a constant in my life and I needed him, probably more than I needed Swayam. He stepped forward and took my face in his hands and bent his face to mine and kissed me, tenderly. I knew the decision had been made; this really wasn't something I could think through and reason out the pros and cons. When Rey kissed me, everything seemed right and whole, just like it should be. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him tightly, pressing into his chest.

He pulled away and grinned at me. "How about I buy lunch today, and we call it a date?" he suggested, looking at me shyly. I'd never seen Rey look shy or vulnerable in his life. The tender, pleading expression on his face was enough to set what felt like a hundred butterflies loose in my stomach.

I pretended to think about it for a few seconds and his face fell. "OK," I finally agreed, smiling. He grinned happily before pulling me into another kiss that actually made me feel a little giddy.

He pulled out of the kiss just as I was getting slightly breathless. "I'd better go get some dry clothes from the car, give you a chance to get changed," he said looking me over with a satisfied smile on his face. "Not that you don't look sexy as hell in what you're wearing."

I looked down at myself, to see that my white t-shirt was now stuck to me and completely see through. I laughed uncomfortably and wrapped my arms around myself, blushing like crazy. He laughed too and bent to pick up the flower that I had thrown at his feet. He held it back out to me, smiling his beautiful smile.

"Thanks," I whispered, biting my lip as my face burned with embarrassment.

"Anytime," he said as he walked out of the door

the relationship of taarey so pure and cute
waiting for them to understand that its just love between them