Originally posted by aarzoo50

tumhe pata hai na teaser se kuch kuch hota hai

ab jaldi update plz

Teaser se kuch kuch hota hai toh Update se bahut kuch hoga

bahut πŸ˜‘ on me

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sweetnandu

interesting story..
pls do pm me wen u update the nxt part..

Thank you

Will pm if you are on my buddy list

Originally posted by Chahanya

Teaser se kuch kuch hota hai toh Update se bahut kuch hoga

bahut😑 on me

aesa kyu 😲
i kno it wud b nice...
Originally posted by aarzoo50

aesa kyu 😲

i kno it wud b nice...

I hope you all like it

Chalo now going to get the update

Originally posted by urvisaini

Update sooner

bas baba 5 minutes πŸ˜Š

Chapter 4

The Siddique and Khan families were enjoying a barbeque in the front lawn celebrating Asad's return to India. They were playing a friendly game of men vs women antakshari which turned into Asad and Zoya war number... No one not even they themselves could keep count of their fights. While Asad and Zoya fought the elder members of the families were losing precious time in which they could be told about their nikaah being fixed with each other. Noor Bano and Sabreen thought that it was the ideal time to tell them about their nikaah. Asad and Zoya's respective sets of parents were against it. Neither Asad Zoya listened to anyone nor do their dadis.

Noor Bano decided to begin. "Accha chalo let the men Vs women antakshari be. Aaj Sabreen aur main aap sabko ek story sunaate hain." Asad and Zoya always loved story time with dadi. Humaira and Najma knew what the story would be about and so did Dilshad, Razia, Gafur and Rashid. Najma and Humaira were excited but two sets of parents were only worried for Asad and Zoya's reactions at the end of the story which would actually be a beginning of a new story.

"Wow story time with dadi!" Asad and Zoya exclaimed together. Once again everyone looked at them thinking Aww dono ki soch kitni milti hai. They are perfect for each other." "Hullo what happened dadi story sunaiye na." Zoya was waving her hand in front of Noor's face. "Dadi it this the story that we think it is and if it is so then please could you skip to the climax? You see climax hi toh the most amazing dhaamkedaar part hai of this story." Humaira asked Noor to skip to the very end so that Asad and Zoya's reactions could be enjoyed. "Humzy you have heard this story? Dadi not fair you told her the story and you did not tell me. I am your favorite na toh mujhe kyun nahi sunayi ab tak?" Zoya crossed her hands at her chest and turned away from Noor.

"He he he aayi badi dadi ki favorite. Zoya I was born 6 years before you. All that time I was everyone's favorite. So if you go to see I am dadi's and everyone else's most favorite child." Asad irritated Zoya even more. "Dadi please wait story time na and ye story toh Masha Allah badi hi interesting hai just like a masala movie. Movie without popcorn acchi nahi lagti just like that story without popcorn acchi nahi lagegi. I will go get popcorn." Najma stood up and returned after 15 minutes with a huge tub of popcorn. Sabreen looked at Najma with pride. "Dilshad Najma humaara naam roshan karegi sasural jakar. See she got popcorn for everyone." "Dadi this is just for me! You know na small tub se mera pet nahi bharta." Najma protectively put her hands to cover the popcorn tub. Zoya pulled her cheeks, "Haye mera qoobee popcorn khayega. You will not share with me?" "Sure bhab... Sure bhai ke saath nahi I will share with you." Najma shared popcorn only with Zoya. "Mm dadi story time." Zoya and Najma both said with their mouthful while Humaira and Asad looked at them with a frown on their face as they did not get any popcorn.

Noor cleared her throat and began. "Sabreen and I had met on the first day of kindergarten. Well I was a little roly poly and Sabreen a little shy. No one wanted to be our friend so we became friends. Our friendship was like what later on was shown in Sholay, ekdum Jai-Veeru we were pakki wali dosti from day 1 of kindergarten se and see abhi tak hai humaari dosti." Noor and Sabreen smiled and did their little friendship handshake. Everyone smiled. "Ammi khala nazar na lage aapki dosti ko." Razia removed some kajal from her eye and put it for her mother in law and Sabreen. "Haye humaari dosti ko kiski nazar lagegi. Haan tum dono bahuon ki lage toh aur baat hai." "Chaloji Bhai Vs Zoya ka intermission hua toh saas bahu started. Uff popcorn got over I will go get some." Najma could enjoy any and every drama bas give her a tub of popcorn.

The story resumed only after Asad and Zoya took charge of the tu tu main main family. "Chup now one will speak a word now." Asad looked at everyone. "Oye if you order everyone to be quiet how will dadi continue with the story?" "I was not asking dadi to be quiet. It was for our ammis, the bahus of dadis jo kahin bhi shuru ho jaati hain. It was for this hogging qoobee of yours and ye dekho Humzy the sponsor of fireworks of our family. She is adding fuel to fire abbu and chachu ko saas bahu ke beech sandwich banakar. Everyone except for dadis, finger on your lips."  

"Hmm toh Noor and I became friends on the first day of kindergarten. Jo bhi humein dekhta used to ask us if we were sisters. We were not but we wished we were. It was not possible that we could become sisters by blood so we decided on the next best possible way to become sisters. We decided to become sisters in law. I did not have a brother so Noor could not become my bhabhi and Noor had chaar bhai but all younger than us. Ab wo zamana nahi tha ki younger boys married girls older than them. Ek din bhi badi biwi nahi chalti thi uss waqt ke mardon ko." Sabreen sighed.

"What other option we had to become sisters in law socha chalo ek hi ghar mein nikaah kar lenge. We will get married to two bothers and become devrani jhethani. We thought chalo after becoming devrani jhethani we could be sisters and live together forever. Haye ye bhi na tha humaari kismet mein. We did not get our wish of being married into the same family but were lucky enough to get married to best friends. Sabreen ka nikaah Jamshed Ahmed Khan se tay ho gaya and I well..." Noor feeling shy was a rare sight. "Aye haye ab bol bhi de Noor, ishq ho gaya Noor ko Jamshed..." Sabreen too became shy. "Aaye haye what all this sharma sharmi dadis!" Zoya teased them. "You won't understand because you don't know anything about sharma sharmi you know only about besharmi by the pool..." Zoya turned pale as everyone except Dilshad and Razia looked at her to know about the pool side besharmi. The shook their head to show their disappointment in her.

"Arre Zoya mein dekhne ko kya hai that all of you are looking at her. Hve you guys not ever seen a lizard kya? Humaari blushing dadis ko dekho ki dekhne ki cheez hai humaari dadiyaan." Asad turned everyone's focus from Zoya to Noor and Sabreen. Sabreen continued, "Noor ko ishq ho gaya Jamshed... I mean Rashid ke abba ke dost Farookh bhai se." "Oh ho Noor dadi love marriage! How exciting! Did you elope ya love marriage became arranged marriage? I hope it was love marriage wo bhi bhagkar. Dadi if your dream of eloping did not come true na mujhe kahiye I will make that dream come true. Main bhagkar nikaah karoongi!" Humzy was not a little she was too filmy. "Hai besharam sabke saamne kuch bhi bolti hai ye ladki. You need a boy to elope with. Wo hai kya?" Razia did not like Humaira's living in her dream world. "Uff mera popcorn khatam ho gaya but dadi ki story nahi." Najma was about to get up to get more popcorn. "Rashid kal hi contact that diet boot camp main Najma ko waha bhejna chahti hoon." "No no no no no ammi wahaan nahi! I promise I will diet at home." Najma sat down. She licked her fingers to get the left over masala. Dilshad scolded her once more.

"Ok ab koi humaari bhi sun lo! So after Noor and I got married to best friends we came up with a plan to become one family. Allah ki marzi se Noor and I were both expecting our first child. She and I decided to pass on our wish to the next generation. We decided to get our children married and hence we would become family in laws. The first born children of the family would make us one family. She gave birth to Gafur. Allah ki marzi nahi thi huamaari wish mein." "Six months after I had given birth to Gafur, Sabreen gave birth to her first and only child, Rashid. There were some complications so she was not able to have any more children. Humne socha chalo mera second baccha agar girl hui toh we will get Rashid and her married. Allah ki marzi usmein bhi nahi thi. My second child was a girl but she was still born. After that I was scared to plan for another child. So we both had only one child each. Both were males. Toh ab humne socha chalo humaare bacchon ke bacche humaari wish poori karenge." The family members focused on Asad and Zoya to see whether they got the hint or not. They did not as both were busy texting to each other they supposed as they saw just as Asad used to be done with sending the message Zoya's phone would buzz and the same was repeated from her end too. Asad first sent a text message to apologize for spilling about the besharmi at the pool and since then the two of them were text fighting.

Sabreen at the top of her voice continued the story. "Rashid fell in love and married his college mate Dilshad! Gafur humaara accha baccha married Razia as per his parents' wish. Allah taala ki marzi se Rashid and Dilshad ke ghar mere Asad ka janam hua. Gafur and Razia too, 6 years later badi mannaton aur muraado ke baad had Zoya, raajkumari lag rahi thi jab paida hui tab." "Kyun dadi ab nahi lagti main princess?" "Lagti ho na frog princess." One look from Rashid and Razia made Asad and Zoya behave. Now it was time for the climax. Noor and Sabreen held hands, Najma and Humaira were both anxious, Rashid, Gafur, Dilshad and Razia were tensed. "On the day of Zoya's birth, Noor and I fixed her marriage with Asad."

There was pin drop silence. Everyone was looking at Asad and Zoya for reactions. Asad did not say anything. He looked at Zoya. "Shaadi aur Asad se never! Ye shaadi kabhi nahi ho sakti!" Zoya could not believe that her nikaah was fixed with Asad on the day of her birth. Was she some character in the show Balika Vadhu? Asad did not say anything. He was still thinking about Zoya's marriage been fixed with him. "Why aren't you saying something? Oh yes I know you were on it with everyone! Tumhe toh bas mauka chahiye tha meri life barbaad karne ka. Hai na Asad?" Asad looked at Zoya. "Mujhe bhi koi shaukh nahi hai tumse nikaah karne ka! Dadi can you imagine mujhe jaise cool dude and chipkali se shaadi! No ways!" "As if mujh jaisi Barbie doll tum jaise bandar ko apna shauhar qubool karegi!" Zoya got up and went to her room. Sabreen and Noor also got up feeling sad. They supported each other and went to their rooms. Zoya's parents followed her trying to reason with her. Humaira's eyes were filled with tears because Zoya refused to marry Asad. Najma was sad that if the nikaah would not happen she would not get to feast on the davat e nikaah. She went to the kitchen. She was feeling sad and only chocolate could lift her mood. Rashid gave Asad an angry look for refusing to marry Zoya. "Ye ladka..." Dilshad took him inside. Asad heard his mother's whisper. "Rashid he reacted to Zoya's refusal. Aapne dekha nahi he was not the first one to say no." Asad was all alone in the lawn. He lied down on the green grass. Put his hands under his head and looked at the stars.  

It was way past midnight. Asad banged into someone. It was a girl. He did not hear her voice but her softness meshing against his hard chiseled chest told him so. "Ouch!!! Who puts a statue in the middle of the corridor?" "Zoya?" "Asad!" Asad and Zoya both removed their cell phone and turned on the flashlight. "What the H?" they spoke together. "Zoya what are you doing with that traveler's backpack? Where are you going? Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai tumhaara! Are you running away from home? Why?" "OMG Asad for a second I thought you're so intelligent! You saw my backpack and you understood that I was running away from home but then you asked my reason for doing so... You are such a dodo! I am running away from home because I don't want to marry you! And may I ask what are you doing with the backpack?"

"Oh lizzy brain hai na so you don't understand that I am running away from home so that I don't have to get married to you!" "Haw! You? You are rejecting me! How can you? Where will you get a girl like me? I am a perfect combination of beauty and brains." "Ok main nahi bhaagta. Let's get married." "No ways, I will not marry you!" "That is exactly my point Zoya. We both don't want to marry each other. Zo let me run away from home. Zyada se zyada everyone will get angry at me call me a coward who ran away in the darkness of the night instead of facing everyone and telling them no. Zoya ladki ghar se bhaage accha nahi lagta. I don't want people to talk bad about you... your parents. No one will blame you they will blame chachu chachi and dadi for not giving you a good upbringing. They might think they were forcing you to get married so you ran away. Go to your room and let me run away. Zo go before someone sees you!" Zoya stood there looking at Asad. He was ready to take the blame on him for something they both were guilty of. Asad heard footsteps. "Zo chalo some one is coming!" He took Zoya's hand and ran. They hid behind the curtains.

"Asad..." Asad put his hand on Zoya's mouth before she could say anything. Zoya locked her eyes on Asad's face. He was worried about her reputation. She could not take her eyes off of him and her eyes moistened. Asad was keeping watch. For a split second he looked at Zoya, their eyes met. He took his hand off of her mouth slowly with his little finger at the very end brushing on her lower lips. A weird sensation ran through their bodies. "Sorry." "Asad why should you take the blame alone? I was thinking that we both are ready na toh hum dono bhaag jaate hain." "Lizzy don't think please! If we both run away our families will have a grand celebration thinking we eloped! Wapas aayenge na toh we will see the preparations of our walima going on! Chup karo na." The lights in the entire house were switched on. "Who's there?" Rashid asked in a gruff voice. "Bahar niklo with your hands up!" Gafur too called out. Asad and Zoya came out. Everyone was shocked to see them with their backpacks. "Wow! Dekha dadi they are eloping! How romantic!" Najma and Humaira squealed. "Huh!" Zoya had a shocked confused look on her face. "I told you na dono bhagenge toh yehi samjhenge that we eloped!" Asad gritted his teeth and muttered in Zoya's ear.

Noor and Sabreen blessed Asad and Zoya. "Dekha we know our grandchildren better than anyone. What were the four of you saying Asad and Zoya do not want to get married? Dekho Dil mein inke haan hai haan hothon par na na hai jhoot. Bas chalo now jaldi se sagai aur nikaah ki tareekhein nikalwao." Asad and Zoya's parents looked at their children. They knew that Asad and Zoya did not want to get married to each other for their own reasons which only the two of them knew. Najma and Humaira were very happy and so were their dadis. "Abbu I want new designer clothes for every function. Jaise Yash Chopra , K Jo ki movies mein hote hain." Humaira began counting the number of functions and her clothes. "Dadi I will decide the menu. Menu should always be prepared by the one who eats not the one who feeds." Najma's mouth was already watering thinking about all the delicacies. 

Dadis and their sons went for a little chat before they went back to bed. The girls too left one dreaming of clothes and the other of food. Dilshad and Razia exchanged looks. Asad and Zoya were alone in the living area. They looked at each other angrily and then went to their rooms. Asad was pacing in his room. He could not get married to Zoya when she did not want to. Zoya plopped on the bed she did not want to marry Asad because he was not her dream man. Her phone beeped. It was a text message from Asad. "Be ready tomorrow 8 pm for dinner at Galaxy Restaurant." "Crazy ho kya? Don't want to marry you and you are asking me out on a date?" "Date? In your dreams! It's not a date we need to come up with a plan to break the marriage." "Fool if we go out together they may take it as a yes!" "Lizzy brain we can't talk about breaking the marriage at home!" "So?" "So we need to meet somewhere else!" "What good will it do? They'll think we are ready and so we went on a date." "Even if they think we went on a date and then later break up. They will think we at least gave it a try. So just shut up and be ready." "Ok."

"Wow aapi you are looking stunning! Aapi you are going out?" Humaira asked Zoya as soon as she entered Zoya's room and saw her dressed in a beautiful beige and off white georgette anarkali suit. "Yeah Humzy wo As..." "What! Aap Asad bhai ke saath bahar ja rahe ho? Yesterday you came to know about the marriage alliance and aaj date par!" Humaira was excited for Asad and Zoya's marriage more than anyone else. "Humzy leave I have to get ready." "Yes of course you have to look the best for Your Mr. Khan, Asad." Humaira left from the room. She had a huge smile on her face. She was on cloud nine that Zoya was getting married to Asad. She brought her phone close to chest and hugged it. "Wow bhaijaan you are looking so handsome! Bhaijaan apne iss handsome look se kiska qatl karne ka irada hai?" "Zoya ka..." Mumbled Asad. "Bhaijaan you said something?" "No tamatar, I am going out with Zoya." Asad said softly. "What!!! Aap bhabhi ko date par lekar jaa rahe hain?" Najma was super shocked to hear that Asad was taking Zoya out. "Tamatar I am taking her out. What's the big deal?" Asad was looking very handsome. If only looks could kill, every girl who would lay her eyes on Asad would die of an overdose of devilish handsome and every boy would die of heart burn (jealousy). Najma asked him to pose for her and he readily did.

Asad and Zoya came out of their respective room and came towards the main hall. They saw each other and paused for a minute. Najma was standing behind Asad. "Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga..." She began to sing and in return Humaira who was standing behind Zoya sang, "Dekha jo tumko ye dil ko kya hua hai..." Asad and Zoya both glared angrily at their own sisters. "Asad Zoya where are the two of you off too?" Gafur asked them. "Wo... actually chachu umm... I thought that it would be a good idea for Zoya and I to spend some time alone as in we should talk and get to know each other better... Wo shaadi hone wali hai toh I thought..." Asad was never scared of his Gafur chachu but suddenly Asad began seeing him as father of the bride and that scared him. "You thought. Asad don't you think you thought of too much. You made the decision that you would take Zoya out and we are supposed to be ok with it?" Rashid spoke to Asad strictly. "We too are ok with your decision of getting us married aren't we toh ek dinner ke liye why can't you be ok?" Asad and Rashid had a very good relationship but Asad had not forgotten that Rashid sent him to hostel for a minor mischief. "Rashid Asad please, calm down." Dilshad was the peacemaker between them.

"Chachu wo Asad is right we need to spend some time together then only will we be ready to spend our lives together. I know we should have taken permission but we thought that humaare bade humein trust karte hain you know we will not do anything wrong. We are just going out for dinner." Zoya too showed readiness in going out with Asad. Razia came forward. "Zoya it's not about taking permission but inform toh karte na bte. Already it is late. Itni raat ko log tum dono ko saath dekhenge akele toh..." Sabreen and Noor Bano had been silent spectators but they could only for so much time. "Rashid, Gafur, Dilshad, Razia stop it now." Sabreen scolded all four of them for going overboard on a slight matter as a dinner date. "Asad Zoya the two of you jaao dinner date par and enjoy yourselves. Have fun and Asad dinner means sirf dinner nahi karana humaari Zoya ko. Take her out for her favorite kulfi and haan add a long drive too." Noor too gave them a go ahead for their date. Asad and Zoya hugged their grandmothers. Noor and Sabreen were very happy but Asad and Zoya gave each other sad guilt ridden looks.

A/N: Dear readers, Hope you enjoyed reading it! The next chapter is more exciting so please read it! I will upload it soon! Please do not forget to hit like and comment if you are loving reading it / have suggestions!

Next Update after 125 + Likes 

Superb update
Noor & sabreen are too close to each other. True friends!
Zoya said no to nikkah but asad was silent! Kya Baath hai asad Miya! Do you have any hidden feelings for zoya?πŸ˜‰
Both planned to ran away from home. But got caught & elders thought they are eloping?πŸ˜†
Asad is mature even though he is naughty.
Ab yeh dono kya plan karney Wala ho? Hopefully there plan fails & we get there nikkah fast.

Edited by Az07 - 9 years ago
res..
unres...
brilliant update...
story tym vd daadis...
bechari daadiyo k sapne kabhi poore nahi hue... 3 generations aayi n gayi but sapna sapna hi reh gaya... aur iss baar bhi haalat kaafi kharaab hai... πŸ˜•
najma ... uff ye ladki ka paet hai ya drum 😎
wese in all this Asad didnt want to marry zoya because Zoya doesnt want to marry him... apne khud k khayaal kya iss baare mai???
he does care a lot fr her... doesnt want her to b blamed... sorry bhi bola... kuch to gadbad hai..πŸ˜‰.😳
plz continue soon ... so called date pe hoga kya i m eager to kno...Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago