ROSID FF: Mystery of Love Completed FF

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends,
Banu here with concept of my 11th FF.

Normally in almost all the FF, we have seen Either roli or siddhant or both fall in love which follows with romance & marriage.

This is again going to be a different try where the fate or destiny decided roli & siddhant as pair and some unexpected clues which they come across in various forms will lead them towards each other. That is they need to solve the mystery they come across to find their love.

Again this is random try to see how it comes out. Hope you all like it.

I request all your valuable comments or suggestions or opinions before starting this.

I wish to thank all my friends & viewers to keep me encouraged to pen more.

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
can't wait update soon<3 interesting concept...
Sounds interesting concept banu can't wait for it.
Hi banu got so used to your everyday update that everytime i came on if i look for you missing you badly dear i know that u are busy but please start the new ff as soon as possible 😉
Originally posted by magicalrosid

can't wait update soon<3 interesting concept...

Thanks dear.
Originally posted by sara1990

continue didi...

Thanks dear. Will update soon.
Originally posted by justloverosid

Sounds interesting concept banu can't wait for it.
Hi banu got so used to your everyday update that everytime i came on if i look for you missing you badly dear i know that u are busy but please start the new ff as soon as possible 😉

Thanks dear. I myself used to writing now. Though I said after 3 days, gave the concept today itself. Update too will give soon
Originally posted by HarryAustralia

Pls go ahead banu can't wait

Thanks dear. Will update soon.
Originally posted by sahithi28

Plz start di it's nice

Thanks a lot dear
Originally posted by banuprasa

Hi friends,
 Banu here with concept of my 11th FF.

Normally in almost all the FF, we have seen Either roli or siddhant or both fall in love which follows with romance & marriage.

This is again going to be a different try where the fate or destiny decided roli & siddhant as pair and some unexpected clues which they come across in various forms will lead them towards each other.  That is they need to solve the mystery they come across to find their love.

Again this is random try to see how it comes out.  Hope you all like it.

I request all your valuable comments or suggestions or opinions before starting this.

I wish to thank all my friends & viewers to keep me encouraged to pen more.

mystery...what mystery!...come on banu...we r habituated to ur not so dragging ffs unlike ssk...now if u come with mystery we cant even wait for a second to break this suspense...really want long updates after ur holidays...this is ur punishment😉