Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Prologue

Siddhant, the handsome guy who makes the girls fall in love at first sight.  He is from one of the rich family in Delhi.  Yes he is the one & only son of Mr. Rajender Bharatwaj & Mrs. Sujatha rajender bharatwaj.  Also the only heir of the entire property and their family business.  But our hero siddhant prefer to dwell in his dreamland since childhood.  Also he has a habit of searching the reason behind the dreams he get & also on some occasional talks by someone which he hear by chance.  He believe that though not every dream, but few dreams & few talks which we come across should have some reason behind indicating something or trying to convey something to us.  He did experienced few since childhood which conveyed some messages to him as indication.  Hence he continued to have such belief.  Infact his parents tease him for this.  But he was never bothered for any of these.  Other than this belief he was very social, friendly, helping in nature...

Roli, the south Indian girl with sharp features, long & black hair with beautiful plait, smiling eyes, shining & fair skin from traditional family of Mr. Shiva & Mrs. Gauri who is having their own farming land & house in their beautiful village.  Roli in her traditional dress, her bangle & anklet sound, jasmine fragrance from her hair makes the guys turn towards her for sure.  She is very practical, simple, reserved, shy in nature...

Siddhant is going to join the college which is starting from coming Monday with a countdown of 3 days.  All the purchases like new set of dresses, brand new bike & also a car to select going according to his mood.  He was eagerly waiting for the 1st day of the college.

Roli was packing her dress for moving to Delhi as she got admission in one of the college in Delhi.  As per their friends & relatives she also stitched some chudidars to wear in Delhi other than her traditional southern dresses.

This story is going to tell how the destiny unite these two who are in extremely opposite tradition, nature, behaviors.  How the love blossomed!!! How the mystery of their love solved!!!
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

mystery...what mystery!...come on banu...we r habituated to ur not so dragging ffs unlike ssk...now if u come with mystery we cant even wait for a second to break this suspense...really want long updates after ur holidays...this is ur punishment😉

Dear where I did wait till holidays to start the FF.  Already gave concept & prologue too.  Will provide the chapters from tomorrow for sure.  Happy for such punishment.
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nachesindi banu...artam ainda?
banuprasa thumbnail

nachesindi banu...artam ainda?

Translation please..
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Translation please..

'nachesindi' means 'i liked it verrry much'...got clarity what u r trying to convey in this ff...loved this idea too...
banuprasa thumbnail

'nachesindi' means 'i liked it verrry much'...got clarity what u r trying to convey in this ff...loved this idea too...

Artam aindi.

Thanks.  Yes his dreams & talks he come across is the mystery with which he need to find his love.
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chala bagundi didi...
please continue
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my god manu concept is really interesting and lots of mysteries ahead cant wait dear once again gud starr and i totally agree.with mvlakshmiprasan really want long updates after ur holidays...this is ur punishment
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara1990

chala bagundi didi...

please continue

Thanks dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal1979

my god manu concept is really interesting and lots of mysteries ahead cant wait dear once again gud starr and i totally agree.with mvlakshmiprasan really want long updates after ur holidays...this is ur punishment

Thanks a lot & I am ready for such sweet punishment.😉