Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF: Mystery of Love Completed FF - Page 14

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: justloverosid

Banu congratulation on the completion of 11 FF.๐Ÿ‘ This story was quite different  from your other FF. One suggestion Banu please do not change the surname of Roli. The Rosid we love is about Roli  Dwivedi and siddhant Bhardawaj . In this FF because Roli was not dwivedi and siddhant was bhardawaj  I could not connect with this Rosid. Looking forward to your next  FF๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks a lot ani dear to let me know your concern.  Will surely keep in mind for my future ff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry di I didn't msg u  ut all ff r very nice
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avikadoll

beautiful ff banu

Thanks dear
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahithi28

Sorry di I didn't msg u  ut all ff r very nice

Its OK dear.  Thanks
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreetiSJ

wonderful ff ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks dear
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its beautiful banu...a complete new story again with a new & simple style adaption ...LOVED ROSID...but felt that it is small...however it'll not b good if u drag further than this, as the concept demands...try to give updates atleast till 40-50 pages(even if it is smal concept), as u know, u r d only active ff writer that we r enjoying restlessly all these months...that is my suggestion but not any demand๐Ÿ˜›
banuprasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

its beautiful banu...a complete new story again with a new & simple style adaption ...LOVED ROSID...but felt that it is small...however it'll not b good if u drag further than this, as the concept demands...try to give updates atleast till 40-50 pages(even if it is smal concept), as u know, u r d only active ff writer that we r enjoying restlessly all these months...that is my suggestion but not any demand๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Dear for your comment.  Yes dear.  The FF was very small like the Love FOREVER with 25 chapters.  But you know my next FF already started with promise of 100 pages.  Just stay connected ๐Ÿ˜‰