ROSID FF: Mystery of Love Completed FF - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by justloverosid

Nice update Banu

Thanks a lot Dear.
Chapter 5

Siddhant took Rohan to Bharatwaj house.  Mataji, Rajender & Sujatha were excited on seeing him after long time.  Rohan took blessings of the elders touching their feet.  Then Siddhant took him to his room to fresh up himself having shower so that they can have breakfast with the other members of the family.  Rohan & Siddhant came down after a while and bad breakfast with fun & joy.  After having breakfast all sat in the sofa placed in the hall for general discussions.

Mataji said 'Rohan, how is your parents?  Siddhant was really missing you as you are his best friend since childhood'

Rohan replied 'Not only Siddhant Mataji.  i myself was missing him badly.  That is why though my parents did not agree first, i took admission in same college and also convinced my parents'

The talks were going on between them for a while.  Siddhant remembered the girl in the station, how beautiful she was though simple, innocent, her cute voice.  But he controlled his mind thinking, it is not correct to think about some strange girl like this.  I dont even know anything about that girl.  He diverted his mind towards his dream.  He started thinking about that..

Mataji noticing Siddhant in deep thinking 'Siddhant, what happend?  We are talking to your friend whereas you are in deep thinking.'

Siddhant replied 'Nothing mataji.  We will be talking anyway now going to my room.  So i thought you all can talk to him till such time.'

After a while Siddhant & Rohan went to Siddhant room.  Rohan never missed to notice something is bothering his friend...

Rohan asked 'Siddhant what happend.  Any problem.'

Siddhant replied 'Nothing Rohan.'

Rohan said 'It seems after i went from here, our friendship intensity is reduced.  Otherwise you might have not tried to hide from me.'

Siddhant replied with a smile 'No Rohan.  Nothing like that.  You know about me right.'

Rohan said 'Your dreams'

Siddhant replied 'Yes Rohan.  Today morning also i saw an unique dream which is only bothering me.'

Rohan said 'Siddhant when you will change from these dreams logics.  How many times i told you dont get bothered or upset with the dreams.'

Siddhant said 'Rohan, the dream is not something to worry or tension.  But it is about a beautiful...'

Rohan asked 'Beautiful what?'

Siddhant replied 'Beautiful girl who is coming from a beautiful garden to another place'

Rohan expressed 'Siddhant what is there to bother then?  just leave let any girl go to any place'

Siddhant replied 'Rohan the thing to bother is she looked at me & said ''siddhant, I have come for you''

Rohan surprised 'What?'  His eyes widened..

Siddhant said 'Yes Rohan.  I wish to know who will be that girl.'

Rohan said 'But Siddhant.  Do you see the face of her and which place it is?  How will you find who is that girl?'

Siddhant expressed 'The face was not visible Rohan.  Also i dont know which place it is.'

Rohan replied with a laugh 'Siddhant, you are trying for solving the puzzle without any clue or clarity.  How it is possible?'

Siddhant said 'Rohan clue is there.  She was moving somewhere upwards.  Her initial place was down while she was travelling towards another place upwards'

Rohan replied 'Oh god!  what clue is this Siddhant?  Was she climbing stairs from ground floor to 1st floor?  What are you saying where was she moving from down to upwards?  I cant understand.'

Siddhant said with a smirk on his face 'Rohan that is the puzzle and this is the clue.  We need to think.  Other than ground floor to 1st floor is there nothing to move from down to up'

Rohan said 'Siddhant.  Please leave me from this puzzle.  I have not come all the way from down south to north to get this confusion in my mind.  I am going to sleep for sometime now.'  he said and lay down on the bed to have some rest.

But Siddhant was restless.  His mind was searching for the reply.  He went to the studying table in the corner of his room and sat in the chair starring at the wall.  His mind was fully thinking while his hands was just rotating a globe which was above the table.

After a while his eyes was looking at the rotating globe and as if got some spark stopped the rotating globe and looked into it.  He also remembered what Rohan said as down south to north. He found south is down and north is up in the earth position.  Now he got the answer of the dream..

Yes.  Siddhant understood the girl in the dream is from South part in the down to North part in the up i.e. Delhi.  Now he wonder who is that girl who travelled from South to North and how can he locate her...
wow... Sid is really smart... He figure it out the first part about his dream girl... waiting for more...
Originally posted by sara1990

wow... Sid is really smart... He figure it out the first part about his dream girl... waiting for more...

Thanks a lot Sara Dear
fab updates banu and ofcourse sid is very smart waiting dear
Wow so smartly written didi hats off continue soon...
Awesome start, didi... Way to go. .. All d best👍🏼
Originally posted by sheetal1979

fab updates banu and ofcourse sid is very smart waiting dear

Thanks dear
Originally posted by magicalrosid

Wow so smartly written didi hats off continue soon...

Thanks dear
Originally posted by deeksha.aiyer

Awesome start, didi... Way to go. .. All d best👍🏼

Thanks dear