Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 6

Siddhant in happiness shouted 'yes I got it'

Rohan got up by this and looked at siddhant with a puzzle. 

Rohan asked 'siddhant you seems to be excited.  Tell me what happened'

Siddhant replied 'rohan I got the answer from the dream.  The girl should be from south to north'

Rohan expressed 'oh siddhant! How many girls comes from south to north.  Even the one who you helped today morning to get down from the train.  Don't tell me she is the one & that's why you rushed to help' he tried to tease him.

Siddhant with a smile replied 'who knows may be! But I am sure to join my hands with my dream girl only.  If she is that girl, then I will be more happy.  Let she be the girl or may not but the real mystery start now to find the dream girl, locate her, propose my love'

Rohan said 'siddhant, the girl whom we saw in the morning was really looking good.  But what will you do if your dream girl is not that girl & turn out to be someone ugly' he laughed

Siddhant replied 'there is no chance that my fairy looks ugly.  At any cost I will find her.  She is my love & she is my life.' He said with deep thinking.

Siddhant heart was wishing that girl to be that dream girl.  How beautiful she was? Very innocent face which he liked.  Her eyes were reflecting her expression.  Only the sound of the bangle, that anklet was missing.  She was not wearing any of them.  Still she attracted his heart & mind for sure.

Siddhant got a smile on his face..
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
 Loved the updates Banu waiting for when rosid will met againπŸ˜‰
deeksha.aiyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice... awaiting the nextπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi friends
Sorry for not given updates as I was little busy in weekend jobs.  Will update shortly.
banuprasa thumbnail

Sorry dear.  Tight work at home.  Will update in few minutes
banuprasa thumbnail
Chapter 7

Roli was getting ready for first day of college when Rekha entered the room.  She introduced herself as her room met and shared a smile.  She was talkative girl & started telling about her history & geography.  She not even tried to know whether roli is understanding what she is telling as she was talking in Hindi which is not known to Roli.  After a while..
Roli claried 'hi I am roli from south india.  I don't know Hindi'

Rekha was shocked hearing this as she now understood all her energy went in vain.

Roli & rekha laughed.. they shake their hands to give intro to their friendship..

Roli continued dressing and took the bangles & anklet to wear.

Rekha hold her from putting that as she explained 'roli these are OK at home & festival times.  But not OK for college as all will laugh at you as country girl.'

Roli took her advise & kept those inside the bag again...  roli was ready with simple chudidar for her first day of college.

Rekha too got ready quickly and both locked the room and tiptoed towards college which is walkable from hostel.

They checked where their classroom is and moved towards their building turning left from the entrance of the college while the car entered inside the college.

Siddhant & rohan were entering the college in the car.  They enquired where their classroom & parking area is..  then siddhant drive towards parking area turning right from the entrance.

Siddhant parked the car & both marched towards their classroom which was again on right side near the parking area.

The college started.  Siddhant in his classroom & roli on her classroom were attending their classes..
banuprasa thumbnail
Chapter 8

The days were passing.  Roli & siddhant never got chance all these days to meet each other as they were in different building though in the same college...
 Siddhant mind was continuing its search for that girl.  He was waiting to know about the next clue to find her...

One such day, siddhant & rohan were talking to each other in the terrace of bharatwaj house while they saw an aero plane was flying high in the sky..

Siddhant closed his eyes while he felt like that girl is entering the flight...

Siddhant expressed 'rohan I got the next clue'

Rohan was wondering what he is telling suddenly 'clue'

Siddhant explained 'yes.  I got the next clue about that girl.  She is doing something related to aero plane'

Rohan surprised 'you have not yet come out of that girl mystery yet.  What aero plane related?  Airhostess?

Siddhant replied 'may be!!!  I am going to search in those training institution for air hostess.'

Rohan said 'oh siddhant but how will you locate who she is'

Siddhant replied 'I am not sure.  But I still remember bangle & anklet sound of her'

Rohan expressed 'siddhant you turned mad where girls taking training for air hostess will wear bangle & anklet'

Siddhant replied 'I don't know rohan.  But I can't hold me from searching her.  Let me try!'

Siddhant decided to have a try in those institution of air hostess training in search of his dream girl.'...

magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updts didi #interesting...
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates didi...
please take your time...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updates banu and ya take ur time when  u relax then update dear