•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys!

So I'm here after two long years because I started missing this show really badly. Its a little sad to see how dead the forum is, but obviously no one can be blamed.

This is just an appreciation post. I think that right now, there isn't a single show like EHMMBH. The aesthetically and otherwise beautiful cast who were amazing friends even off screen (KryAn still are ❤️) made the show as amazing as it is. It was so much fun just to see them interacting.

I kind of forgot why I liked the show in between, but I just watched a few(or more) Virika and JeeMaan scenes, though I was a VirMaan-holic when the show was going on. And I realized that there were so many relationships in this show. We don't get to see that kind of diversity in any other show and that is what made this show what it is. Now I remember why I loved this show, but unfortunately its a little late. Also, I think that it went slightly downhill in the end, but which show doesn't?

So here's to the show that we all once loved, and here's to the cast that we all still love.

I hope this forum gets more active, I hope it never shuts down.
yes there is none like EHMMBH👍🏼
miss EHMMBH alot
this show is the main reason i joined IF😔
I miss it like hell :'(
specially with all things dats going on in real life (I was a hardcore nishalian )
it just hurts way too much :(
YES MISSING EHMMBH STILL...,
WAITING FOR IT RETURNFINGERS CROSSED
Its nice to see some responses :D

I really hope another show like this airs soon with amazing couples like we had in this show.