Posted: 9 years ago

credit - vinod vinu
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 9 years ago
tamil & thulasi back together...

credit - vinod vinu 
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 9 years ago
Ooo yay, TT back together can't wait.  Thanks for the pictures!  So good to see Deepak and Shruthi back together, missed them. 
something big action is going to take place it seems...
sathya is in blood and maya also almost lying down...so some 1 mite try to kill maya and others but who is it going to b
It may be Chaaru who tried to kill Maya. May be Chaaru will suddenly have a change of heart.
She might realize her mistakes after knowing M is her mom. She might direct her anger against her.
The fact that they brought Sri vidya is for her reformation. She might be the one to Save Tamil and unite him with T. She has everything going for her. She might realize it was her abscession with
Tamil and not healthy love.this is my wishful thinking.😊
Originally posted by Jan50

It may be Chaaru who tried to kill Maya. May be Chaaru will suddenly have a change of heart.
She might realize her mistakes after knowing M is her mom. She might direct her anger against her.
The fact that they brought Sri vidya is for her reformation. She might be the one to Save Tamil and unite him with T. She has everything going for her. She might realize it was her abscession with
Tamil and not healthy love.this is my wishful thinking.😊

ur right but i think she loved TA truly but after Thuls came into his life whom TA loved it turned Charu in a possessive obsessive lover after his wedding... i hope she rectifies her mistake or she wud be no less than bhuvn's r maya... if they went after married men... i think dir won't charu's char to get affected this much as basically she is understandable and good girl minus her obsession with ta

Yaar if v see the pic properly Charu is also lying down...see the legging color of the person who is lying beside Maya...and it seems a girls hand not men's and Sri Vidya in the second photo is wearing same legging.. may b police came to rescue as Rag's in sterday epi said he had made a police complaint
Edited by --aarthi-- - 9 years ago
So Satya, Maya, Charu all die?

Thulasi and Deepa with the same costume.

Embedded image permalink