Posted: 9 years ago
awww this is sooo beautifulll β€οΈ shahii u take me to fairy land  so cute n lovely os πŸ‘πŸΌ lved the fairytale jodi  thanxxx a tonnn my freind for all the pms of ur lovely stories πŸ€— emerging love wowww what an update i was thrilled as i m seeing action sequence .. then fixed to be together .. no words i m just in ur land now πŸ˜› lovee u sweety piee β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ n yeah pure love or hidden motive aahhh i m despo fan of rishbala u know.. when i see there honeymoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜† dont blame me ok .. Rishbala ne mujhe spoil kar diya hai yaar πŸ€£ come back soon with ur dhamakedaar updates πŸ˜Ž waitinggg
It was amazing Shahi! So cute and a dreamy piece to read! Loved it! Keep trying other zones...! It will make you a versatile writer! :)
cute and different story shahi 😊
Loved it
Very nyc os, Shahi
Thanks for the dedication Shahi di
Read this on your blog
It was sooo magical and adorable
Keep writing fairy tales...you rock at them πŸ€— πŸ‘
πŸ€— Will reply all later thanks a lot everyone.
Originally posted by madhurish

aww.. such a cute story!! i loved this little fairy & strong boy's love story!!😳
Thanks a lot. πŸ€—

Originally posted by ashabanerjee

Ohhh come on..y u think it bad at this...this is damn perfect...I always make me happy with ur at Stories...sweety
What abt ur other stories in the blog...I'm waiting for them
Thanks a lot to encourage. πŸ€— Will come up with updates soon sorry for late.

Originally posted by .Shree.

It was a lovely OS😳
Thanks a lot and I am happy you loved it. πŸ€—
Originally posted by NehaVdian

shahi u rock
ur all stories r just so beautiful n breathtaking
i m.still reading on ur blog n loving each one of them all have something new to offer
n this one was amazingly written
keep writing more
Thanks a lot Neha hope you love all the updates equally. Happy to know you are finding all new in every update and enjoying it. πŸ€—