Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by aditig711

nxt pic!
Prithvi Sankhala

papa of  BALH .. 

Good: he  the  biggest support for  Priya  Nuts   and Ram   very  good dad .   
BAD:   he is also responsible for ayesha n karthik's behavior. he  cannot convince shipra when she is wrong.  

choti pihu...!!😛

pihu .. cutipie. 

Good:  she is adorable.  and cute. 

BAD:   do I need to  . kids are innocent no bad at all 

nxt pic!
Prithvi Sankhala
umm..acc to meh
gud qual:he olways suports priya n is sensible n even supported his dil olwayz. hes kind of calm man in balh
bad qual: i didnt lyk him wen he agreed of ram marrying juhi n olso was ready to do kanyadaan of her while his daughter was in coma..! he kind of took away d right of his daughter..! 😒 sumtimes i feel he luv oders more dan his own daughter like nuts n ram! n dat too a daughter  who cares bout every 1 so much..!😒
Edited by aditig711 - 9 years ago

umm..acc to meh
gud qual:he olways suports priya n is sensible n even supported his dil olwayz. hes kind of calm man in balh
bad qual: i didnt lyk him wen he agreed of ram marrying juhi n olso was ready to do kanyadaan of her while his daughter was in coma..! he kind of took away d right of his daughter..! 😒 sumtimes i feel he luv oders more dan his own daughter like nuts n ram! n dat too a daughter  who cares bout every 1 so much..!😒

exactly   ..  how i forgot  juhi  part. i hated him so much  for that . 
 seriously 

Originally posted by luvbalh

exactly   ..  how i forgot  juhi  part. i hated him so much  for that . 
 seriously 

true dat..! sumtymes feels bad 4 priya... olways sorounded by ppl who giv  more preferences 2 oders over her..!

true dat..! sumtymes feels bad 4 priya... olways sorounded by ppl who giv  more preferences 2 oders over her..!
My also the same views about the character
Priya and he share a special bond of father daughter but didn't like when he agree for the marriage of juhi and Ram