~The Power Of Ink!~CID Forum Poetry Contest '14- RESULTS POSTED! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

</div>
<div>
I fully understand how you feel. I won't get angry.

I have lots to say...not just about this contest but about the attitude of some people here. I am just 🤬
I'll not get angry certainly. It would be a surprise if you wouldn't be disheartened.

Same here Vis di. I sent PM about voting in this contest to all the members of the forum and the result is .
Originally posted by debasree04

I know this time i have not voted...i started reading but could not finish it...in last few days i could not concentrate anything due to my personal problems...extremely sorry!
Its ok Deba di..

but there are other members too who didn't vote..
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Its ok Deba di..

but there are other members too who didn't vote..

They always don't vote...check previous few voting threads...we have only few members who always vote...if we count it the no will be maximum 7-10...
So guys i know u are utterly disappoint and angry too.. With us For not voting...
but honestly speaking.. Me started reading and done with first one.. And also moved to second but got disturbed as some times mom calls me.. Sometimes di aur sometimes i had to go outside..
so i m very very sorry.. Plz forgive me..
but yeah..
if the rules permit ... I will surely try to post my vote today..but i will not in detail..
sorry..

only if rules allow to do so..Edited by ...Parii..... - 9 years ago
@Deba.. Its alright.. U always vote in all contests irrespective of the number of participants. 
@Angel.. Its not just disheartening but demoralizing. If anyone says they didn't 'notice' a sticky topic and where else should we put it. I know you had sent the PM and even I received it. But this kind of response is unexpected. 

@Vis.. I know.

@Parii.. The time is over. U may post reviews later.. Ratings can't be counted.

To all members here in general...Even people I knew who would definitely vote didn't vote. Isn't stickying enough that a contest is going on! What more is needed. Even Angel sent everyone a PM still such a below average response. At least laud the work of the writers, only then it is going to be encouraging. Even they are busy but they take time to write. So there isn't going to be a massive loss in ur work or whatever u do if u take out time. 

Pplz, I'm currently quite held up with work. Will post results soon. 
I want to say sorry for not voting. I had full intentions of reading and rating, but for the past few weeks I've been part of an extracurricular activity at work and I have had no time to read or rate anything that people have been sending me. I always rate and review, but I'm feeling very bad for not doing it this time.
You're right Reshma.. Shreya di, your and Deba di's cases are easily understandable.. So please don't say sorry.
I know Angel but I feel bad because it's never happened where I don't rate something. Even if I don't have time to review I've always rated everything.
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

I know Angel but I feel bad because it's never happened where I don't rate something. Even if I don't have time to review I've always rated everything.

Thats alright Sri.. U and deba have always rated in all the contests.. So I really have no intention to demand the reason for it. I can understand both ur situation well.
Originally posted by Reshma.

If anyone says they didn't 'notice' a sticky topic and where else should we put it.

To tell you the truth, people notice it better if it is a current unsticky thread on page 1. Trust me...I have been viewbie of this forum in the past and a regular member here for almost 5 years now. When I open CID forum page, my eyes first go to the middle of page 1, where the regular threads start...to see if there's something new or anything exciting happening. I am sure most of the people do the same...if there's a new topic on page 1, they immediately open it. Otherwise they just skip it. Many don't even visit page 2 of the forum.  

A sticky thread remains there like the WUs so people don't bother to open it and check what's in there. Plus there were too many stickies of late...like Forum Responsibilities, Active members thread etc, which have been there for so long that it becomes boring to see them everyday. If the Poem Contest thread is sandwiched in the midst of these, they won't be noticeable. I am sure the CIDian Idol will suffer the same issue and its rating will also be poor, just because people won't notice it.

This is precisely the reason I PMed Shreya and some of you...asking you to reduce the number of Stickies. I hope my post is taken in the right spirit.