Home / TV Serial / Wiki / Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar, Serial Wiki, Story

Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar, Serial Wiki, Story, Cast & Timings

By BollyMirror
Updated: August 28, 2014

Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar Wiki

The famous Star Plus show Bade Acche lagte Hain' has been gone off air. Now the melodrama queen Ekta Kapoor is ready with her magic once again. She has announced her new Hindi show under the production of Balaji Telefilms.

The new serial of Ekta Kapoor has been named Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar, which will be shown on Star Plus shortly. Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar show will be featuring the most famous pair or Hindi serials in lead roles yet again. Bade Acche lagte Hain fame Sakshi Tanwar and talented actor Ronit Roy has been roped to essay the main roles in this new Star Plus show. Ronit is currently doing Adalat serial of Sony Entertainment Television.

Story - Plot

Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar is still under production, so the story of this show hasn't been revealed yet. According to our sources, this show will be focused on mature relationships.

We also hear that the story of Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar will be based upon love triangle. The story will revolve around love and relationships between a woman and two men. We will update this section, as some more input will come about the story of Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar, the upcoming Star Plus show.

Star Cast

Lead pair to be roped in Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar serial on star plus has been finalized. As we have mentioned above Sakshi Tanwat and Ronit Roy will be seen in main leads. The third face in this love triangle story might be played by Hiten Tejwani. If you remember, Hiten was also seen in famous show, Pavitra Rishta. His name is yet to be confirmed officially.

Timing and Schedule

Time or schedule of Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar hasn't been decided yet. We will update it soon, as the confirmed news appears us.

Stay tuned with BollyMirror for latest Telly buzz.

http://www.bollymirror.com/tv-serial/wiki/itna-na-karo-mujhe-pyaar/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS Tanzuh..
BAde Accghe was aired on Star Plus😆 what a blunder yaar.
I m hoping to see saskhi sooon waiting

I m so happy
Edited by bpatil3 - 9 years ago
rosinagoor thumbnail
Thanks for the share Nilofer ðŸ˜Š
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bade Achhe Lagthe hain was aired in Starplus😲? I didn't know that😡
So how to believe  the rest?
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMg whats that 
BALH aired on star plus😆😆😆

wiki can change or edit by anyone re .. not trusting this 
but desperately waiting to sakshik come back that too with a bang 
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gawd even I know that Balh was aired on Zee🤣🤣
🤣🤣
How do I believe the rest of the story..🤣
Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 @Neel & @sahana747 even i was wondering that when did this show BALH appeared on star plus😆😆😆,but alslo feeling that may b it got misprint just hope for d best but i have a feeling that this show is confirmed & they r just waiting for sakshi to return no matter how long break she takes,Ekta will wait for her bcoz once ekta makes up her mind for casting xyz she cast them onlly remember for kahani sakshi reused thrice all the 3 times Ekta said u r doing my show & for BALH also Ekta waited for RASHI for full 2 1/2 yrs to cast both together,so guys chill b+ this show is surely going to b made by Sakshi & Ronit only
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanzuh

@Neel & @sahana747 even i was wondering that when did this show BALH appeared on star plus😆😆😆,but alslo feeling that may b it got misprint just hope for d best but i have a feeling that this show is confirmed & they r just waiting for sakshi to return no matter how long break she takes,Ekta will wait for her bcoz once ekta makes up her mind for casting xyz she cast them onlly remember for kahani sakshi reused thrice all the 3 times Ekta said u r doing my show & for BALH also Ekta waited for RASHI for full 2 1/2 yrs to cast both together,so guys chill b+ this show is surely going to b made by Sakshi & Ronit only

Yes yes I have a strong feeling Sakshi is in!
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tanzuh

hehe 
yah no matter what just waiting for  sakshis come back ðŸ˜‰
Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahana747

Bade Achhe Lagthe hain was aired in Starplus😲? I didn't know that😡

So how to believe  the rest?

Exactly my thoughts!! but keeping my fingers crossed for the news to be true