Mukta-Vishnu track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Probably the most stupid and illogical track in UT is mukta-vishnu. I dont understand why they live in such poverty. RPR can offer him a job in his business, aakash can offer, Kanha can offer, Jogi thakur can offer. They are all flourishing business me. Initially, Vishnu did not want to take a job due to self-respect. But after whatever happened with them and Meethi's brother (forgot his name), then there is no question. Why cant they just accept the buisiness offer. WHats the need to live in a chawl & become a taxi driver

Another thing, they r both educated, and Vishnu was roaming in the streets to find a job, really??? Is that how ppl find a job. Educated ppl apply online thru COMPUTERS!!!!!! or NEWSPAPER. They dont find jobs roaming in the street. I dont understand why they r showing them so poverty stricken, it doesnt make any sense.

Mukta being a taxi driver. In garage itself the men said things to her, she thinks in the taxi stand they wont. Its not like women cant do anything men can, but women need more security and they are physically a little weaker than men. Thats how god has made women! UT wants to go against nature too. lol And secondly, this is not a show abt woman empowerment.

This mukta vishnu track annoys me the most. I dont know why the sctors agree to do it, they shud quit. They are being de-meaned and disrespected by the director!!!!!!!
I agree almost all d charctrs are ruined in Uttaran. This Vishnu has some strange morals wch no one else can understand and he wants world to be idealist Thts just not possible. Also helping family member in business is not wrong and when a guy can inherit a house from his father why can't a girl do. But due to Vishnu MuktA cdnt accept anything from her father wch is wrong. Plus now they have A baby so they shud b more sincere.

I agree this thing isn't realistic but still I like it more Thn Rona dhona n if guys are teasing a girl any where y shud she quit the job. Plus sexual harassment can happen even in big mncs n government offices. In India even police women are not safe sometimes from this. So tht shud never b the reason to quit a job. And also women are physically weaker but still they work in farms work as labourer and I still guess those women are physically stronger thn other.
what is logical about uttaran ?

ghonghat marriages
exchange of husbands
leaving husbands due to any tom dick harry want u to leave n go
mai magicmilk
parents marrying off daughter to any guy inspite of warning
instant
heart transplant
instant change of heart
girl njoying sasural torture ka without doubt
instant divorce and than marry first guy u meet in 23 days after divorce and divorce in 15 days

morals which says love u girlfriend propose and promise her and next moment go forced marriage , do zidd to continue it and break those morals as he cant see gf wid new guy
instant phasi
instant cancel
survive fall and float inriver with intact make up to reach pak
selective memory loss of vishnu
meethi unable to recognise asagar

miscariage wid slight push of not even 1 month pregancy
when mukta 's 3month pregancy can survive many blows

list is long in stupid show
i prefer women empowerment over rona dhona

atleast it does not butcher other ckt and still fail to evoke sympathy.

Originally posted by nri-tv

Probably the most stupid and illogical track in UT is mukta-vishnu. I dont understand why they live in such poverty. RPR can offer him a job in his business, aakash can offer, Kanha can offer, Jogi thakur can offer. They are all flourishing business me. Initially, Vishnu did not want to take a job due to self-respect. But after whatever happened with them and Meethi's brother (forgot his name), then there is no question. Why cant they just accept the buisiness offer. WHats the need to live in a chawl & become a taxi driver

Another thing, they r both educated, and Vishnu was roaming in the streets to find a job, really??? Is that how ppl find a job. Educated ppl apply online thru COMPUTERS!!!!!! or NEWSPAPER. They dont find jobs roaming in the street. I dont understand why they r showing them so poverty stricken, it doesnt make any sense.

Mukta being a taxi driver. In garage itself the men said things to her, she thinks in the taxi stand they wont. Its not like women cant do anything men can, but women need more security and they are physically a little weaker than men. Thats how god has made women! UT wants to go against nature too. lol And secondly, this is not a show abt woman empowerment.

This mukta vishnu track annoys me the most. I dont know why the sctors agree to do it, they shud quit. They are being de-meaned and disrespected by the director!!!!!!!
agree. but vishnu didn't find job roaming in streets.he tried by searching in newspapers. they showed it.and comp i don't think now they've this much money 2 afford net. btw the only logical thing they showed is vishnu & mkta in poverty . i wish mkta dies in this poverty.she shud b punished as had got scot free.
mkta & vishnu mrg itself is big blot on morals & mrg & most illogical. do psychopanthi & then bcum pativrata. and then say luv sum1 & marry sum1. so wat many mrgs happen btn such coupls. but no1 goes 2 break mrg & then justified & glorified also.cheap woman is shown as sum pativrata thatswhy trps r not going up except that instant phansi track. and their track always annoyed me alongwid that aksh being sum luv angel
i hope RG breaks their mrg & show wat happens 2 such mrgs & such women.and i m sure that RG will hav 2 show this.