Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
1oo EPISODE CELEBRATE
wedding cake

chocolate fountain. #foodpo*n #yummyCrunchy Chickpea Burgers | 25 Tasty Hamburger Alternatives That Are Actually Good For YouCrunchy Chickpea Burgers | 25 Tasty Hamburger Alternatives That Are Actually Good For YouCrunchy Chickpea Burgers | 25 Tasty Hamburger Alternatives That Are Actually Good For YouCrunchy Chickpea Burgers | 25 Tasty Hamburger Alternatives That Are Actually Good For YouSweet and Smoky Bacon Brat Burger | Melanie Makes

Edited by envi - 9 years ago
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Chicken tikka masala pizza recipe. This pizza is SO good with spicy and creamy tikka masla chicken. Learn how to make it | rasamalaysia.combuttered pecan ice cream21 Boozy Cider Drinks To Try This Fall. When we need a break from wine lol
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

omg omg all my favs yummy me licking my lips..i can do tat only..tis month i cant have non veg..mummy..dii why u tempting me..
Gudiyeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

omg omg all my favs yummy me licking my lips..i can do tat only..tis month i cant have non veg..mummy..dii why u tempting me..

hehehe😆

jolly jolly jolly👏

day by day read updates[maaneet nok joke and little cute fight ] sirith sirthu yen vairu veenkinuduchu
this is your punishment yummy dishes enjoy 
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waowww congooo sweety for 100 part 👏⭐️🥳
heheee as usual me latelatifff queen 😆
part100 A&B
awesomeee parts dear
heheee maan jealous 😆as dev n geet becme so much friendly 😆hahaaa maanu yahi sazaa hai geet se dur jaana chahta tha na ab dekho kaise tumhari band bajayegi 😆mr&mrs rathod hv bonded so well with geet n rasika feeling smthing missing as she never hd fun n spend time with her parents like geet ...hihiii bechara maan 😆ooppsss geet jhalli again forgot her dress 😆hahaa yeh achha hi shaadi k baad ek hi room 😳😆😉ailaaa my poor maanu feeling soo jealous that he dnt want to stay im shimla anymore 😆lkn apne feelings ko accpt ny karega maan lost in geet 😳koi pinch karooo is that true maan hugged her n 😲😳🤢😉☺️hayeee my maaneet moments n both lost in each other 😳heheee maanu be patient 😆abhi sab kuch karega 😳😆 baad mein kya karega 😆😉hat teriii yeh phine call abhi hi aana tha 😡WTH maan wats wrong with u 😡he again hurting geet with his rude words n geet shattered hearing him say all this 😭😭
damn u maan why u doing this 😭😭😭my poor baby geet is soo much tired fighting with him to make him confess his bt maan hai k he soo stubborn 😡geet trying her best to make him confess bt nothing 😭n he cnt even stand to hear that she wl belong to someone else bt still no he wnt accpt 😡aww geet in party alone n searching for maan bt he ignored her n hug that rasika 😡mrs rathod n dev soo sweet 😊hmmm maan again jealous seeing dev with geet mr khadus singh khurana he wnt accpt his feeling 😡
awww mrs rathod really soo lovely she gave geet sari n even making her ready 😊jst loving hw geet always bonds soo well with anyone 😊maan restless nt seeing geet n dev saw that n he starting to talk abt geet making him angry 😆hheheee maan n dev shocked to see geet as she luking soo breathtaking n like an angel 😆😳
ashmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
part 101
grrr maan ur such a big jerk 😡jst to prove that geet dnt affect u ur hurting her n that rasika i wanna kill her 😡
aww my poor baby geet is so much hurt n broken wen maan said that she no one to her n his behaviour he letting rasika touch him n that dance 😡aww poor geet 😭😭oh nooo geet drunk n hurt herself 😭nw why u caring maan after hurting her soo much 😭u cnt even bear anyone touching geet bt u let that rasika touched u n even dance with her grrr maan 😡ooppsss geet soo talli n nw  wanna dance with dev 😆maan carried geet as she did nt wanna go with him 😆