Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Poore drame ki BC MC kardii yaaar πŸ˜­ and y the hell im behaving like a fan girl?🀣

I know. Look at your signature? You are his fan, not the show's. Remember that and stay in character. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hotm3ss

Actually, I thought this pakistani drama was miles ahead in both quality, acting and story compared to hindi dramas. The story doesn't drag.. it has *gasps* an ending! and the actors look good and can act. A refreshing change from the usual BS.

Your idea sounds perfect to make enemies...Fawad Khan must have collected even more rabid fangirls than the ksg ones πŸ˜†

Wow so u also like Pakistani serials.. moment of proud for me πŸ˜‰ and it was just an idea otherwise I myself is Fawad and Mahira fan πŸ˜• mostly Mahira because she is so beautiful in real as well and I have seen her in a mall as well with her husband and I was jealoused πŸ€£
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago

I know. Look at your signature? You are his fan, not the show's. Remember that and stay in character. πŸ˜†

Yes Im a hardcore fan of him πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

D3vil.. you forgot to add the constantly playing "Wohhh Humsafarrr Thaaa" in the background πŸ˜† 

Anne frank: For what it's worth, this is devil's written update of Humsafar's last episode... for the one who was interested. πŸ˜† That pakistani drama if you know about it at all. 

Sorry I ddnt know...I thought Evil was telling his own story...πŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

"Me" and "You" is the most amusing part of the update e-bhabi πŸ€£ and two characters are still missing the crazy mom and that poor little child hareem.. who had a chief role in the last episode..πŸ˜†

And sympathies for him for sure because u will use ur "belan" if he will not allow you for a masters.. πŸ˜† btw Saul you do watch Pakistani serials?

this is the blow by blow on how I ended up watching this drama: 

Wednesday Me: baby my phone is 35% I need to conserve battery and set my alarm and I had very bad work day and want to sleep and forget it

Wednesday Her: *shocked and disappointed* but I miss you sooo much .. can't we just talk for a bit?

Wednesday Me: Sorry tomorrow promise!

Wednesday Her: Night : (

Thursday Me: hey can we talk and talk and talk and fall asleep talking?

Thursday Her: *distracted* umm you are home early *Secretly πŸ˜‘* .. I guess.. in 17 mins

Thursday Her:  17 mins later: Suliman there is this drama...its pakistani.. and...

Thursday Me: are we really going to talk about a drama?

Thursday Her: no of course not...but OH my mum called me...can you wait 42 mins please?

Thursday Me:  not really (  :P  na I said sure fine take your time ..but I meant no) 

Thursday Her: ...hi... do you think Khairad is a nice name for our baby girl? It's Pakistani and such a beautiful name..its the name of the girl in the drama 

Thursday Me: ...no.. I don't like how they get the word Khair and add 'ad' or 'at' and make a new name that has no meaning. But are you still watching that drama?

Thursday Her: oh noo my dad called me ... give me 38 mins okay?

Thursday Her: 38 mins later: Khairad..

Thursday Me:  KHAIRAD ? 

Thursday Her: .. sorry .. the.. drama .. I stopped it now though

Friday Her: ...Suliman  I can't seem to stop watching this drama I want to talk to you but I want to watch this drama too..  

Friday Me: ANGRY but sweetly said just give me the link Ill watch it with you

Friday Her: really? Are you sure? Are you being sarcastic?

Friday Me: no I will watch it .. * THINKING obviously I am losing you to it .. I might as well see what my enemy looks like*

Friday Her: no suliman you are teasing me ..

Friday Me: JUST GIVE ME THE LINK! JUST GIVE ME THE LINK! JUST SHOW ME!

MD I honestly thought paki dramas were full of cake faced women and mujras! and a bit like "Daku Rani" a movie my dad was always watching.. IGNORANCE IS BLISS! But a couple of months ago my mum of all people was glued to this particular drama on youtube ... and that was very strange.. and she was trying to get everyone to watch like she had a new religion and we needed to convert with her. I wasn't convinced though... Indian drama is the pits.. they are pathetic! surely paki drama is going to be worse?

BUT MY GODFATHER I have wasted my life on indian forums!!! I belong on paki forums!! the actress are HOT and story is presented perfectly, there is no room for doubt ... the cast and crew are actually TALENTED the emotions and the way they draw them out of you.. dang man! Easy_a was at episode 6 when I started and she filled me in.. and... THE GIRL looks exactly like EASY_A! and I was convinced she was only watching it because the girl looked exactly like her and I sat through most of episode 6-7 thinking... this is really strange ... I am only watching this because the girl looks like her..sulks like her too.. and the whole study issue like her too.. but why is she watching it? thats a extrodinarily narcissistic...

By 9 I was hooked we agreed to watch till 10 and then talk. Easy_A kept her end of the bargain but I was on youtube silently scrolling to see if they made up or not? It was a nightmare situation !!! and then they did and I had to relieve easy_a and tell her to watch at 6 mins they make up it!! and we went back and watched that episode...and that was THE BEGINNING OF OUR NIGHTMARE! thats the episode when the real drama started and easy_a and I were hyperventilating... we put all our options on the table to make an executive decision? Should we go straight to number 24? or ffwd . We went to epi 13 or 14 .. and it was .. awful penta .. we were both watching sections of it and filling the other on what we would be able to handle..LOL basically skipping all the awful moments ... OH and that birth scene BEST ever .. the pain.. the balance .. the strength ...the most powerful scene I have ever seen.

Easy_A was really sleepy so she jumped on her phone and I was updating her ! ask her I was superb! one ear urdu and coming out in english! word for word too huh easy? I am the best UPDATER ON IF .. I should be COOLIE B of the forum here ... I am a secret treasure for sure! not even I knew I had such abilities ..thats how hidden this treasure was! 

Easy_A was tough to please.. she was really angry but alhumdulillah she fell asleep, or passed out from the intense emotions she had been subjected too. I kept texting her the updates.. BUT then I thought I better stop and let her sleep. So I did a summary for her here..

In summary I will never watch a pakistani drama again.. Or I need to be sedated while watching it.. and therapy afterwards! 
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anne.Frank

Sorry I ddnt know...I thought Evil was telling his own story...πŸ˜†

that can't be meee...in that story the dude was saying sorry and the girl was rejecting and snoozing all over the place πŸ˜†  if I say sorry to HER she says " please don't say sorry it doesn't look good on you! it was all my fault, I made you do it, because of the weakness in me and not the weakness in you, you are so perfect, how can you even think you need to say sorry? It's only because of your this perfection that you are apologising without any fault *sigh* I promise from now on I will make tea for us forever so that you won't have to give me weak tea with less sugar not because I think you are conjuse with your ingredients and in general.. but because of your perfection   "   
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

this is the blow by blow on how I ended up watching this drama: 

Wednesday Me: baby my phone is 35% I need to conserve battery and set my alarm and I had very bad work day and want to sleep and forget it

Wednesday Her: *shocked and disappointed* but I miss you sooo much .. can't we just talk for a bit?

Wednesday Me: Sorry tomorrow promise!

Wednesday Her: Night : (

Thursday Me: hey can we talk and talk and talk and fall asleep talking?

Thursday Her: *distracted* umm you are home early *Secretly πŸ˜‘* .. I guess.. in 17 mins

Thursday Her:  17 mins later: Suliman there is this drama...its pakistani.. and...

Thursday Me: are we really going to talk about a drama?

Thursday Her: no of course not...but OH my mum called me...can you wait 42 mins please?

Thursday Me:  not really (  :P  na I said sure fine take your time ..but I meant no) 

Thursday Her: ...hi... do you think Khairad is a nice name for our baby girl? It's Pakistani and such a beautiful name..its the name of the girl in the drama 

Thursday Me: ...no.. I don't like how they get the word Khair and add 'ad' or 'at' and make a new name that has no meaning. But are you still watching that drama?

Thursday Her: oh noo my dad called me ... give me 38 mins okay?

Thursday Her: 38 mins later: Khairad..

Thursday Me:  KHAIRAD ? 

Thursday Her: .. sorry .. the.. drama .. I stopped it now though

Friday Her: ...Suliman  I can't seem to stop watching this drama I want to talk to you but I want to watch this drama too..  

Friday Me: ANGRY but sweetly said just give me the link Ill watch it with you

Friday Her: really? Are you sure? Are you being sarcastic?

Friday Me: no I will watch it .. * THINKING obviously I am losing you to it .. I might as well see what my enemy looks like*

Friday Her: no suliman you are teasing me ..

Friday Me: JUST GIVE ME THE LINK! JUST GIVE ME THE LINK! JUST SHOW ME!

MD I honestly thought paki dramas were full of cake faced women and mujras! and a bit like "Daku Rani" a movie my dad was always watching.. IGNORANCE IS BLISS! But a couple of months ago my mum of all people was glued to this particular drama on youtube ... and that was very strange.. and she was trying to get everyone to watch like she had a new religion and we needed to convert with her. I wasn't convinced though... Indian drama is the pits.. they are pathetic! surely paki drama is going to be worse?

BUT MY GODFATHER I have wasted my life on indian forums!!! I belong on paki forums!! the actress are HOT and story is presented perfectly, there is no room for doubt ... the cast and crew are actually TALENTED the emotions and the way they draw them out of you.. dang man! Easy_a was at episode 6 when I started and she filled me in.. and... THE GIRL looks exactly like EASY_A! and I was convinced she was only watching it because the girl looked exactly like her and I sat through most of episode 6-7 thinking... this is really strange ... I am only watching this because the girl looks like her..sulks like her too.. and the whole study issue like her too.. but why is she watching it? thats a extrodinarily narcissistic...

By 9 I was hooked we agreed to watch till 10 and then talk. Easy_A kept her end of the bargain but I was on youtube silently scrolling to see if they made up or not? It was a nightmare situation !!! and then they did and I had to relieve easy_a and tell her to watch at 6 mins they make up it!! and we went back and watched that episode...and that was THE BEGINNING OF OUR NIGHTMARE! thats the episode when the real drama started and easy_a and I were hyperventilating... we put all our options on the table to make an executive decision? Should we go straight to number 24? or ffwd . We went to epi 13 or 14 .. and it was .. awful penta .. we were both watching sections of it and filling the other on what we would be able to handle..LOL basically skipping all the awful moments ... OH and that birth scene BEST ever .. the pain.. the balance .. the strength ...the most powerful scene I have ever seen.

Easy_A was really sleepy so she jumped on her phone and I was updating her ! ask her I was superb! one ear urdu and coming out in english! word for word too huh easy? I am the best UPDATER ON IF .. I should be COOLIE B of the forum here ... I am a secret treasure for sure! not even I knew I had such abilities ..thats how hidden this treasure was! 

Easy_A was tough to please.. she was really angry but alhumdulillah she fell asleep, or passed out from the intense emotions she had been subjected too. I kept texting her the updates.. BUT then I thought I better stop and let her sleep. So I did a summary for her here..

In summary I will never watch a pakistani drama again.. Or I need to be sedated while watching it.. and therapy afterwards! 

Khuda k liye pleasee dont watch Pakistani serials from now.. go and watch ur hell boring hollywood moviesπŸ˜† and your written update has turned into your mid-night chat update🀣 and yaar the name is Khirad not khairad ;p🀣 and dude Mahira Khan is beautiful in her real life as well..
E-bhabi forget that dukhi atma and I recommend you to watch Kankar, Zindagi Gulzar He, Ek nazar meri taraf, Mirat ul Uroos and specially meri zaat zara e benisha.. highly recommended.. 
And yaar those daaku rani typo movies were crap.. and mostly that are Punjabi or Pushto movies with fat ladies who dance like hell in songsπŸ˜† try to watch new Pakistani movies like Khuda k liye, bol, na maloom afraad, me hn shahid afridi etc etc.. these movies are our assets..πŸ˜‰
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

Khuda k liye pleasee dont watch Pakistani serials from now.. go and watch ur hell boring hollywood moviesπŸ˜† and your written update has turned into your mid-night chat update🀣 and yaar the name is Khirad not khairad ;p🀣 and dude Mahira Khan is beautiful in her real life as well..
E-bhabi forget that dukhi atma and I recommend you to watch Kankar, Zindagi Gulzar He, Ek nazar meri taraf, Mirat ul Uroos and specially meri zaat zara e benisha.. highly recommended.. 
And yaar those daaku rani typo movies were crap.. and mostly that are Punjabi or Pushto movies with fat ladies who dance like hell in songsπŸ˜† try to watch new Pakistani movies like Khuda k liye, bol, na maloom afraad, me hn shahid afridi etc etc.. these movies are our assets..πŸ˜‰

what does Khirad mean? .. 

...Why are you telling her what to watch?... such a long list for easy-A!!  I am the big fan here! ..can't you tell!!! I need to be hospitalised and get this off my chest! I am going to watch the movies because my heart is still breaking over the drama and it can only take 2 hours at a time.. once my heart gets accustomed to beauty and talent ...Im hitting a drama again!

Originally posted by: D3viL

what does Khirad mean? .. 

...Why are you telling her what to watch?... such a long list for easy-A!!  I am the big fan here! ..can't you tell!!! I need to be hospitalised and get this off my chest! I am going to watch the movies because my heart is still breaking over the drama and it can only take 2 hours at a time.. once my heart gets accustomed to beauty and talent ...Im hitting a drama again!

Yaar dont know the meaning but obviously a nice name.. the baby girl in the serial her name is Hareem and my niece name is Hareem too .. πŸ˜‰ and yea I am telling not only her but you as well to watch those serials specially.. plus i have one recommendation for you as well.. try to watch Mein Abdul Kadir Hn.. it will change ur personality spritually.. and dont make fun of our serialsπŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail

Yaar dont know the meaning but obviously a nice name.. the baby girl in the serial her name is Hareem and my niece name is Hareem too .. πŸ˜‰ and yea I am telling not only her but you as well to watch those serials specially.. plus i have one recommendation for you as well.. try to watch Mein Abdul Kadir Hn.. it will change ur personality spritually.. and dont make fun of our serialsπŸ˜†

... why do I need to watch the religious ones? and easy_a got the love ones? .. she is naughty make her watch this one .. alone .. and we want written updates to prove it

I thought Khirad is derived from the word Khair? ...it is a pretty girls name but I like the name Asiya? have you already decided your girls name? I have .. πŸ˜† ... thank you easy_a!