Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

Which movie?

your first choice Khuda K Liye .. do you think we would like it? We are both unashamedly humongous Humsafar fans.. mm mahira have any good movies out? fine fine fawad is fine.
Originally posted by D3viL

your first choice Khuda K Liye .. do you think we would like it? We are both unashamedly humongous Humsafar fans.. mm mahira have any good movies out? fine fine fawad is fine.
Fawad is in Khuda k liye and Mahira is in Bol.. Bol is in netflex as well I dnt know if u have it in Australia or not.. yes u two will like both Khuda k liye and Bol.. watch Bol first..
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

Fawad is in Khuda k liye and Mahira is in Bol.. Bol is in netflex as well I dnt know if u have it in Australia or not.. yes u two will like both Khuda k liye and Bol.. watch Bol first..

right we will watch Bol it tomorrow inshaAllah.  I dont have netflex its not available here but .. :/ I havent watched an indian movie online before.. but I am sure I will find out how to do it.. I should actually download it now.. but I am so impatient I might watch it ...first.. it has Mahira in it after all ..

right we will watch Bol it tomorrow inshaAllah.  I dont have netflex its not available here but .. :/ I havent watched an indian movie online before.. but I am sure I will find out how to do it.. I should actually download it now.. but I am so impatient I might watch it ...first.. it has Mahira in it after all ..
Just google bol movie watch online.. it will give u many links.. no need to download watch online.. also watch it on youtube.. it has parts.. 
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
Don't you ppl think that Fawad Khan is just irresistible.. ??
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Don't you ppl think that Fawad Khan is just irresistible.. ??

no. i . do . not. 

Anyway I managed to finish the rest of bol right right now.. and I loved it . .. I watched the other one KKL.. it was disappointing, I didn't like the ending, the topic was awesome .. it had a decent flow .. but the dialogues and scenarios ( which were true) the way in which they delivered them with a twist were unbelievable... for instance I would believe people get tricked into marrying in pakistan by their parents but I don't think anyone gets forced to scribble their signature on a nikkah paper? a more plausible forceful marriage is emotional blackmailing which many would identify with .. but perhaps the story writer wasn't able to identify with it so took the more in your face methods.. that had no rhyme just a reason. this was the same way he/she told many of the stories.. great stories, just unbelievable IMO.

anyway ... MD shame you aren't around.. I wanted to hit you up for more movies! 

no. i . do . not. 

Anyway I managed to finish the rest of bol right right now.. and I loved it . .. 

Dhokebaaz.. you didn't wait for me.

Errm! Excuse me TM! Can u tell me that m I badly mistaken if I remember there used to b a Mahira Khan thread here? Can u plss help?
^^I think the AT was moved to Pakistani Serials section..